All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

irs been a week since the release of Sword Art Online Two, more then 10,000 people have logged on and played the game so far, and everyone has heard of some big thing that is going to happen today back in the first city in the main squar where everyone can be held. They say that the maker of the game will show in his armor and everything, no one is sure what is to happen. But they it will be big.

The game looks a lot like the first one, but of course there have been changes and there is a lot of new stuff such as horses and all that kind of stuff. As well bows and long range weapons, they say the game is much better. Plus that there is a boss that the maker threw in that should be a really stupid and childish boss. But is really hard

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:46 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

May Hiro was in the square, she had her bow and quiver on her back and was seated on top of her pitch black horse Night. She road through the square and got off of Night, she let him wander around because he came to her every call and demand. May looked at her friends list and saw who was on, she saw that a few people were on.

May was one of the survivors from the first SAO mishap, she kept going back because she enjoyed the game, lets be honest. She loved it. May looked around and saw nobody familiar yet.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Walking confidently through the entrance of the main square, chin up, and looking for no one in particular, Zelena made her way to the side and leaned against the wall with her hands behind her back. As curious as she was to see the game maker, she didn't feel comfortable with the idea of being surrounded by strangers. Zelena wouldn't mind if she had friends with her to go to the center but she didn't really have any friends nor did she know how to make them. However, for the most part, she was doing fine on her own.

Putting a stray strand behind her ear, Zelena continued to look up at the sky as she patiently waited for today's events to begin. Her mind wandered to the idea of taking a chance to actually join a party soon. For the past week, she's done nothing but trained herself to becoming a decent swordsman. Maybe after this she'll try to meet some new people, make friends and join a group. It was about time for her to start playing this game for fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 am 

I have returned

Nicholi was standing in the back of the square, where few would notice him and he could notice everything. As he stood there, likely looking like some being of unholy intent with his extreme stature and skull mask on, he was approached by a smaller masked man, his mask resembling a hockey mask.
"So Reaper, what do you think will happen today. I kept having nightmares of the first day in SAO, but considering how the new consoles are designed to make frying our brains possible, I was able to get on. Same thoughts?" The man glanced over at the imposing figure named Reaper, and the skull masked man responded in a thick Russian accent.
"I do not know what happen today, Boxer, but whatever it may be, I bet it will be grand."

The Reaper looked over to his left, nodding as yet another masked man, his resembling a welding mask, approached.
"Good morning, Blacksmith," Reaper said, "any grand creations to show today?"
The Blacksmith opened his menu, and summoned a scythe. It looked like a rather large scythe head with a equally large sword stuck through it in place of the usual staff. It looked just like the original.
"I've been working hard to replicate the Blood Reaper I created in the first game, and this is the closest one so far. It's lighter and weaker, to accommodate your lower level and stats, but overall it should feel and handle the same, and it is still a very fine weapon." Handing the weapon to Reaper, Nicholi gave a rather shaken breath before grabbing the weapon. It felt so familiar in his hands.
"Thank you friend, I will remember this." Sheathing the weapon, Nicholi emptied his materials inventory to The Blacksmith, just like they did every time they met.

Turning back to the square, Reaper looked up to the sky and smiled under his mask.
"The show begins soon."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May looked around the square once more to see if she could find anybody she knew to watch what was going to happen with. She turned around and caught sight of a familiar figure. It was Nicholi, she had been locked in the game with him years ago and considered him as a friend. They traveled together and fought the bosses side by side, she walked from where she stood towards the big man.

May approached Nicholi and gave a small wave.
"Hey, excited for the show?" She asked. She was very small in stature both in real life and her avatar, a piece of her blue hair got in front of her vision so she out it back in place behind her long elf ears. It was nice to see someone familiar on here, it made her feel more comfortable so she wasn't alone.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 am 

2nd Year (1)

The whole game suddnely went dark as if it was night, then a large man in black appear them all as the light came back on. He looked down at everyone. "Hello everyone, I'm sure you know who I am. But I am here to tell you that, much like the first game. You are all trapped here, but with out the death. I'm not sure what was with that, no when you hit zero you are trasportted to a area close to the levels boss. In this area you will be able to level up as well as it is a training area. But low level mobs do you won get far, always but to the point! I have put AI's in place to help you all coop with what is happening, those who get the most destbire will be logged out right away. I do not want to be the cause of mass panic, but if people on the side try to take you out you may be forever lost in a comma. I have also told all the media outlets about this and I'm sure you'll be moved to hospital right away, never the less I wish you all luck." He said, before the sky going dark again and coming back to light with him gone.

Scott was hanging in the back of the people, he was quite scared that this SAO turned into the last one. But at least the killings were not in this one, but he did notice that a few players were suddenly logged out. Most likely young kids or people who could not stand this kind of stuff, he was still there though. So of course he would have to play this out, but he also notice many AI's starting to pop up. Young girls, boys, woman and man. All to comfort those who were still trapped. He sighed softly, he was a beta tester so he knew a lot about the game and he had his horse. So he would be alright, maybe he would find a glide to join.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:09 am 

Zelena looked around herself as other players disappeared, waiting for her turn to be logged out and wake up to see her family. But as less lights flashed of someone being logged off, to no one else being sent off, the feeling of dread started to seep into her. She was to stay here in this world and play this game.

Almost becoming overwhelmed, Zelena's feet screamed to run out of here and into the safety of her brother's arms. She didn't want to be apart of something so terrible like what happened with the SAO before. Then it struck her, death won't happen here. If she dies, she'll just be moved to a different area. Giving into grief and asking for her older brother's help wasn't going to do her any good.

"Hello there," a middle aged women walked over to her. "Are you alright? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Zelena straightened and looked the AI up and down. "I'm fine, and thank you but I know what I need to do," Zelena said to the AI as she turned away from it and went off to find someone with a horse or decent looking weaponry. Anyone with a horse was likely a beta tester since they found it necessary to find a means to travel a long distance outside of tutorial like territory. If she didn't find a guild or even a partner today, she'll find her way out of this game alone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 pm 

I have returned

Nocholi smiled as May approached, waving her toward the Masked Men.
"Is good to see you May, I'm glad that you returned to game. I am hopeful that this will be good day for us all.

As the man in black armor disappeared, boxer started to talk.
"What just happened. It sounds like SAO but it is somehow different. Any ideas on the exacts?" Boxer turned two his two friends. Blacksmith simply gave a little shake, but Reaper gave a rather contemplative sigh.

"Here is my guess. First, only those who will not break will stay. Many people just staid in room rocking back and forth like baby when SAO happen first time. But this man doesn't want this. So he scans everyone's mind, and decides which people would do this, and logs them out. Second, he doesn't want death. This is good, for that means we have no fear of death now. Instead if we die we just wait for friends, and train on low rank monsters. Third, he keeps the help AI, to help those who won't break, but still take it hard. And finally, he has made a new way to keep the outside from taking us out. However, I don't know what that is."

Blacksmith, who had been listening as intently as Boxer, gave a nod.
"I think I have the answer. You know how the pain sensitivity can be put to real life?"
Boxer looked at Blacksmith and tilted his head slightly.
"Yeah, I've had it set there the entire time we've been here."
Blacksmith turned directly towards Boxer.
"Well, it is possible to hack the machine an raise the pain sensitivity above real life. Rather than ten being the limit, it can go as high as 50, or 100. A few moments like that could shatter like your psyche like glass. And if he can extend it with the time manipulation software, well, you're a goner."

Silence fell of the trio, and finally Boxer raised his voice.
"So the only real threat we have is the people in the real world? If they pull the plug, we become vegetables?"
Reaper gave slight shake if his head.
"My family knew I wanted to come back. They know that I was not only expecting this, but hoping for it. They will leave me in."
Boxer and Blacksmith looked at each other and nodded.
"Same here." They said in unison.
"Then we have nothing to fear. Now, let us go help those who take this hard. We are survivors, we must help those who aren't."
As Boxer and Blacksmith moved off to find those they can help, Nicholi turned towards May and continued.
"We need all help we can get to accomplish this. You will help us, no?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May looked up at the three as they talked back and forth. It made sense to take away the death, she was at least grateful for that. She lived alone so nobody would pull the plug for her, her parents didn't care about her so she was alright so she wouldn't be a vegetable. May smiled up at Nicholi.
"Of course my friend."
She followed her old friend to find someone who hasn't been through this before.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:35 pm 

As Zelena took a round about the main square, it occurred to her that majority of the people here seemed really calm and ready. If she were to think more on why, Zelena wouldn't be surprised if all those who are calm are survivors of the first SAO. Hope steered within her at the thought that there were survivors who knew how to clear the game, but at the same time she felt more alone.

She watched how everyone started to group together already discussing about what they'll do. While others simply looked to their friends to find comfort from their fears. In turn, Zelena found herself standing on her own unsure who to turn to or which group to try and join. Leaving was a strong temptation for her, but she knew better. Just because she didn't have her brother's here, didn't mean she could do this on her own. So she returned to her original spot against the wall and looked out for any potential groups for her to join.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 am 

2nd Year (1)

Scott sighed softly as he called his horse to him, it was special gift that he choose from the many that the beta testers were able to take. But each was first come first serve, so he took the horse over any of the other things. It was a large black horse that had high speed and health, so he thought it was best for what he was and what he wanted to be in the game. His horse soon showed up and he stepped onto it, he then started to make his way through the people slowly. "Come on! Move it people. We might as well start the game and finish it!" He called out, his username above his head in green. It read "Scotty" Scott was never good at making user names.

As he slowly made his way through the people on his horse, he spotted a girl who seemed to be looking for someone. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, looking down at her from his high horse. ((Ahhh))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May looked up and recognized Scott. "Oh hey! Haven't seen you in a while. We're stuck in here again together huh?" May was alright knowing Scott was with them, he had been with her since day one. They did the beta testing together and got stuck in the first game together too. They only survived because they had each others backs. They had a group together, Nicholi was in it too. She decided to form another group with them as well, she opened the menu and sent Nicholi, Boxer, Blacksmith and Scott all party invites. "Might as well stick to the old so we survive again." She shrugged and looked up at him with a smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 am 

Watching the boy on the horse and the archer girl talk to each other, Zelena felt that they were the ones that had the highest potential of being survivors of the first SAO. They were just so calm and ready to take on the game. Especially the dark figures with the creepy masks on, they made her nervous but Zelena felt that they were also just prepared for this. Just as she felt ready to walk over and ask if she could join them, she watched how the archer girl opened an invite to the guys around her. It was obvious that they all knew each other, who was she to barge in.

Changing her mind, Zelena decided to leave the main square. Her plans were simple, she was already a few levels up that she could survive out of the beginner area. In fact she already purchased a room at an inn close to the level 1 boss floor. The area was a good place to building up her status and levels. The boy was right, we might as well start this game and finish it. She had a time limit after all. Who knew how her family would feel about her being stuck here. They might even. . . Zelena shook her head, erasing her thoughts. Turning her back on the group, she headed for the exit ready to take on this game.

Post subject: Sword Art Online II
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:16 pm 

I have returned

Nicholi tilted his head slightly when he got the party invitation. Weighing the odds quickly in his head, he soon decided that it would be good to be in a larger party.
"More the merrier, right?" Pressing the accept button, Blacksmith and Boxer quickly followed.
"Now, we should find others, help where can. Many need support from survivors. This be first thing. Meet here when done, good?"

Boxer looked up after accepting the invite, and noticed a girl going towards the exit. Walking quietly, he was suddenly right behind her.
"It's dangerous to go alone." As the girl turned around Boxer removed his mask to reveal a rather nice looking kid with blond hair and blue eyes. With a rather large smile plastered on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Scott smiled as he hit accept, he then looked at the group. "We should go to the front lines, I may not have been in the first game but I know enough about this game to get through it. Even in this game the first boss is really thought one.. I wouldn't want to have death in this one or else I don't think many people would get out of here to well." He said, he sighed as he looked up at the sky. It suddnely started to go red and the black knight reappeared.

"Oh, I forgot to say. I have risen the pain to 70% so I would be careful. Who knows what kinda of damge could be done to. And those who are at higher levels, you are just crazy! Before careful!" He laughed, disappearing once more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

May looked up at the sky as her explained that the pain was raised. "Oh great." That's all that she needed, an actual thing that will make her feel the pain. More suffering was going to happen and this wasn't great, they needed to find a way out, and she thought it would be even worse than last time. "I had a feeling that that would happen and we'd be stuck in here again." She sighed lightly as she got back on her horse.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:28 pm 

Zelena felt the presence of someone behind her due to her raised perception. In fact she stopped in her steps in anticipation, she knew it was a player, reason to why she allowed her guard to be down. However she was surprised, if not impressed, at how quickly he appeared behind her, she was sure that everyone was a good distance away from her. Turning calmly she faced the person, only to find a kid that was roughly close to her age, with an abnormally large smile across his face.

"I was planning to be careful," Zelena said as she gave a small smile in return, then patted the two swords hanging on her left side. "These aren't just for show."

Before the boy could say anything back, the dark knight reappeared bringing along another rule to the game. She frowned displeased at the amount of joy this dark knight seemed to have playing with people. But nothing could be done about that, so she turned her sky blues eyes back to the kid to see if he had anything more to say before she decided to still leave on her own, or not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm 

I have returned

Reaper looked up at the knight and raised a slight eyebrow.
"70, oh, I'm shaking behind mask, trust me." Sarcasm was highly evident in the man's voice. Turning back to the small group, he nodded towards Scott.
"Yes Scotty, we go to front line. Many hard times ahead, and we will help lead. We will need to go soon, before more mayhem breaks out. First, where's Boxer?" Looking around the square, he spotted Boxer and walked over to him, putting his hand on the man's shoulder.
"Come Boxer, we must go. Bring lady friend if you like." Reaper turned towards the front gate and assuming the others were following, pushed the doors open in a rather dramatic way for the whole town square to see, then walked out.

Behind him, Blacksmith came up behind Boxer and watched as the imposing figure of Reaper led the way out the front gate.
"He always did have a flair for the dramatic, didn't he?"
Boxer turned to his friend and shook his head slightly.
"Like we have any room to talk." Boxer turned back to the girl, and placing his mask back over his head he tilted his head.
"If you're worried about others bringing you down, we are not the group to avoid." He smiled under his mask and held out a hand to the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm 

Watching the dark figure opened the gates with so much power and an air of charisma, Zelena couldn't help but feel awe struck as she watched him walk out. Hearing the other man's comment, she giggled before she could cover her mouth to stop it for she didn't mean to insult anyone.

Turning her attention back to the boy as he placed his mask on and stretched his hand out to her, she considered her options. As different as they looked in comparison to her, they were still people. She didn't have much to lose so she gave the boy a gentle smile, placing her hand in his and shook it. "I am Zelena," she introduced herself as she looked between the boy and the other dark figure next to him. "I look forward to working with you and your group if you'll allow me to join. May I ask for your names?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:15 am 

2nd Year (1)

Scott looked down at the the small group and smiled at them. He was glade to have such nice friends, even if he lived a world away from almost all of them. He then watched the reaper open the gate and rolled his eyes, he rode up beside him and looked down. "A bit flashie no? I mean you really only had to touch the open button and it would have done it its self... Ugh never mind." He shook his head as he slowly rode beside the man.