All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The pride demon almost immediately heard the girl and came running outside, he stopped as soon as he saw Hina. He eyed her up and down and gave a wolfish grin. "Well what do we have here?" He asked walking slowly towards her. "It seems you've stumbled into the wrong village of dead idiots" He said with a chuckle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:53 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Hina opened the tavern doors and stepped in. She looked around before acting casual and slipping into a chair and sitting.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:22 pm 

The demons looked up at Hina as she entered. "O it seems we missed one" A big man said with a grin. "Kill her" at his order the rest of the demons jumped up and charged at Hina(there are 5 demons).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Without hesitation Hina jumped out of the way of one who had charged her and stabbed her knife through its head and landed on her feet. She felt strange for a second and anything was in a blur, as she was transformed into her new demon form. She was blasting fire from her hands, killing the demons who came after her one right after the other. Once they were taken care of, she walked up to the big man and threw him to the ground, she put a boot to his neck and growled. "Where is he?!" She shouted on his face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:53 pm 

The demon just grinned and started to laugh. "Stupid girl I won't die I'll just go back to hell, so sorry but not telling" He then grabbed her leg and janked her down, making her fall right next to him he then jumped up and stood over the girl. "Strings never told you did he?" The demon asked with a grinn. "Now that you have gained a demon form you're one of us, damned to hell until the end" He then picked Hina up by the neck and his hands started to glow red with heat, burning Hina's skin. "Say hello to Strings for me" He growled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Tell him yourself." Hina said just barely managing to speak. She raised her arm and pressed her hands to his face, her hands flew red as she pressed them against his eyes, burning them pretty badly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:09 pm 

The demon screamed out in pain and let go of Hina's neck. "Now you've done it" He growled in a voice like ice. The demon started to change his bones making cracking sounds as he did it. Once his transformation was done a huge spider like demon stood before Hina. "How will you defeat fear itself?" The fear demon growled at her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina shivered softly and cursed under her breath. She hated spiders but she needed to find answers. She needs to overcome her fear, and fast, Hina jumped on the bar of the tavern and took her bow off of her back, loading it with an arrow and sending one after the other flying into the spiders face and eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:09 pm 

Strings was aware of everything that was going on inside the tavern, but he just watched as Hina took down four of the five demons. Things were fine until the final demon transformed "Can she handle this too?" he pushed off the house he was leaning against and reached into his bag. Pulling out five daggers, String walked into the tavern and threw them at the spider demon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

After a while of struggling, Hina had grown bored and somehow gained the upper hand. With all of her demon power in her she raised her leg and kicked the spider clear across the street into another building, not before yelling "Know your place!" She often said this when she would fight her brothers.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:54 pm 

The spider demon was coming straight at Strings and in an instant he pulled out his scythe, just holding it to the side. Stepping to the side, he held the scythe at neck level and sliced the clean through it's neck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Well nice of you to join in." Hina said sarcastically as she shifted back into her regular form. She had only been a demon for a little while but it was easy for her to control what she was doing. Her soul was strong.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46 pm 

Strings' scythe vanished again and he walked towards Hina "I wanted to see how well you could fight, you did okay." he joked with her. Now that things seemed calm, it was time to find Blackwall and the tavern was just one of the many places to search. "I'll check out the tavern and the other building on this side. You take the other side where this guy now rest" he gestured to the spider demon they just killed. "If you find him send some kind of signal. I would say shoot a fireball, but a lot of the demons can do that, so that wouldn't work" Strings headed for the tavern door to begin his search.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina walked to the building that the spider had crashed into and inspected it thoroughly, searching for any sign of Blackwall.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm 

Everything seemed calm in the tavern and there were no signs of Blackwall or any demons, but looks could be deceiving. Strings began stomping down on the floor, listening for any hollow spot where a trap door could have rested. Hearing nothing yet, Strings headed behind the bar and there it was. He stomped in one spot and it sounded different then the rest. The trap door was found, but did all the noise he made alert more of his kin. Strings summoned his rare horse, then sent it to find Hina and bring her back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina looked back and saw the horse. She nodded and followed it back to the tavern. She walked in. "Strings? You find him?" She asked softly as she called out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:23 pm 

Strings looked over to Hina "Maybe. I found a trap door and he might be down there." He un-summoned his horse and reached down for the handle he found while waiting for Hina. Pulling with a little bit of force, the door came open and slammed into the ground. "Well if there are more demons down there, I'm sure they heard that." Strings summoned his scythe and changed form before taking the first step down into the dark basement. He used the flames from his scythe's blade to light there way, but of course the flames could have just been signaling their approach.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina changed into her demon form as well and jumped down following Strings. She walked behind him keeping her eyes open, she didn't need fire to see her way through the dark basement, she listened closely to hear if Blackwall was making any noise.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am 

As soon as they entered through the trap door it shut behind them. A few seconds later voices could be heard all around them, but these didn't sound like demons these sounded like the muffled cries for help from humans.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina listened closely. She wasn't afraid of the voices, she knew that they were only scared and wanted to get out of their imprisonment. She looked up at Strings, "We should help them."

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next