All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hearing the door shut, Strings looked back "now I wonder who did that." Turning his attention back to what was in front of him, he looked to the noises and then to Hina. "I guess we could, but this somehow seems like a trap" Strings' demon blood was racing through his body. He had just realized that he had not consumed a soul since taking back his full power. "Hina, you need to get them out. If I go near them right now I'm not sure what I'll do. My demon blood is telling me to kill them."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:49 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Hina looked up at Strings and nodded, she changed her form to human and helped some elderly people out of the basement and some children and people with bad injuries. She was careful not to do anything to hurt them more than they already were. She moved about the basement quickly helping the others.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 am 

The air suddenly turned cold around them, and the people who where trapped inside the floor started to murmur in a unknown language. One of the older men turned to the two demons with a look of great sorrow on his face. "You haven't killed there master yet, you MUST kill there master, he's coming"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 pm 

Strings heard the man's words and knew he spoke of Amon. Without hesitation, he changed form again "Sorry about this, but I need the strength" Strings said walking up to one of the humans and killing them. He absorbed it's soul while listening to the gasps from the others. Strings was a demon after all and it was time he started acting like one, especially if he was going to take a demon king's throne.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina sighed softly and watched Strings eat the mans soul. He was elderly so he was bound to die anyway. Hina continued her work in trying to get everyone out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 am 

Strings summoned his scythe and walking to the trap door, he cut it in two. "I will get up there and pull them up." Jumping to the top, Strings looked around for any other demons. If Amon was truly behind all of this, his loyal followers would do anything to gain his approval. There were things he didn't understand about what his enemy was doing even though he had the answers. Yes the Black Legions' souls would strengthen Amon, but only temporarily and only after they were all dead. strings did not see any demons, but then again some were good at hiding, at least that's what Amon's weak servants would do.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:40 am 

A faint whisper could be heard all through the tavern. "Here I am" It called out sounding very cheerful. "So you're the demon that opposed Amon?" The voice asked bursting into cheerful laughter. "You don't look like much" There was a sudden silence for several minutes before a dark shape started to form in one of the tavern corners revealing it self as a little girl. "So you need any help looking for your friend?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:04 pm 

Strings looked over at the little girl in surprise while keeping his guard up. "The same could be said about you. Especially looking like that" He kept his eyes on her, but his attention was mostly focused on what was going on below him in the trap door. "Who are you anyways? One of Amon's minions?"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina stayed close to Strings. Something wasn't sitting right with her. Something was off about this girl, and she was prepping herself for action if it had to be taken.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:03 am 

"Me? working for that waste of flesh?" The little girl asked seemingly offended. "No I'm a far greater power than Amon could ever dream of being. O and as for names you may call me Caries, and I'm here to help you"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 am 

Strings changed back into his human form and walked slowly towards Caries "Well then, that's good to hear. With the power you say you have, what circle of hell are you from?" He did not recognize the demon's life force, so he was sure she had to be from one of the circles above the fifth circle. Strings looked back at Hina "I think we can trust her, but I want your opinion. Should we trust her?"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina kept her eyes on the little girl. Something was still off, but she seemed trustworthy for now. She would still be on her toes however. She looked at the little girl named Caries. "Where is our friend...? Can you take us to him?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:31 am 

"To answer your questions, yes I can take you to your friend, and I'm not from any circle in hell" The little girl said still keeping her happy demeanor. "So if there are no more questions can we move this along? I still have much to do"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:42 am 

A look of shock appeared on Strings' face, but then again, maybe it was his fault for assuming she was a demon. Their were other things in this world that had similar or even greater power than demons. "We can move on, but I do have one last question to ask while we walk. What are you?" He had hoped for her to be one of his kin, but could deal with something other helping them.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:53 am 

Caries gave a wide unnatural smile. "Well I am corruption" She said walking towards the door. "Well come on then we must go save your friend before Amon's minions take him into hell"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hina looked up to Strings and followed the little girl. She was somewhat relieved that she wasn't working for Amon, but still kept her guard up. She could never really trust anyone now a days, even the runaway Princess had her doubts on people.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm 

Strings followed behind them, but he was not okay with the appearance of the little girl. Could she really be trusted? Did she have her own agenda here? Nothing was going accordingly to his plan except for him having his full power back.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:20 am 

"O stop being so grumpy the two of you" Caries said in a playful tone. "I just want to give Blackwall something and then I'll be on my way" Caries stared out in front of her and concentrated hard on the ground. "O and get ready to fight we're going to land right on top of them" A few moments later a black circular mass appeared out of no where. "This way" Caries called out to the pair as she jumped through the black inky mass, disappearing in seconds.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:45 am 

Strings gave up on deciding if he should trust Caries or not and just looked at her as another person he could use to achieve his goal. He did not view Hina and Blackwall as pawns in his game, but this girl was something or someone he did not mind treating that way. Being what she was though, Strings had to be cautious around her. He had never heard of corruption taking a personified form. "This is going to be fun" Strings said as he jumped down into the strange dark mass and disappeared.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:49 pm 

Suddenly, the door was opened by means of a kick and the unknown man went into the room.
- Where are the demons! - He screamed.
It was Mustafa. He looked at a woman (Hina) who stood on the other side, pointing at her from his crossbow. A woman was surprised.
- You don't look like a demon. - Mustafa said with a disappointment, and left his crossbow. - Sorry for that, I thought that... .
Mustafa interrupted when he saw a strange black hole in the corner of the room. Then they exchanged the glances.
- Well, you are a witch.- He said quietly.
A woman ran into the hole, but Mustafa caught her arm.
- Not so fast lady.
Then a woman transformed her other hand into something large and hit into Mustafa's head. Mustafa lost the balance and fell into the hole with this woman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next