All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Happily Never After
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:48 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

John stepped onto the docks of the city. He saw many guards staring in both fear and bravery. He had with him twenty men with rifles. "We seek an audience with your queen." John said. His ship captain stood next to him.
one guard stepped forward a squad leader by the looks.
"You cannot see the queen so well armed good sir."
"You be speechin to a lord soldier show them manners." The captain said angrily.
"Easy captain we are not at war yet." John said raising his hand to silence the captain.
He turned back to the guard. "Very well but we will keep our swords." The soldier nodded and after the guns were put away they were brought to the palace. The squad leader introduced them in the throne room.
John looked up at Elsa and Nala with a smiled. He bowed slightly to show respect. The captain however was a little more stubborn in the fact.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:00 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Elsa didn't show any sign of a smile. She got right down to business. "What brings you to Arendelle?" She said, her voice didn't really have the nicest of tones, she did nothing wrong and expected these Spaniards to try and takeover Arendelle like everyone was. Even when she wasn't smiling Elsa was beautiful, her white hair seemed to glow softly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm 

Supporter (1)

My king has asked me to conduct a investigation on who is attacking our treasure ships. Rumors have been going around about one of your ships flying your flag as the culprit. " john said standing back up. "Instead of searching for the ship my self I thought it would be best to come right to the source." He said looking at her waited to see her reply.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Well I've had some thieves steal my ship. Aladdin and Big Bad Wolf. I assure you that Arendelle wouldn't be going around attacking ships out of will. I don't roll that way." Elsa was genuinely shocked at what had happened.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am 

Supporter (1)

"Well then I'm sure you don't mind us doing an investigation. Should only last a few days and will be done quickly, so that we can return home." John asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa nodded softly. "Please go ahead. Do what you like but I also reserve the right to kick you out I you overstep your bounds. My people are fragile and aren't used to these kind of things so please go easy on them." She spoke in her usual soft and unafraid voice.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:26 am 

Supporter (1)

"That shouldn't be a problem. Even if they weren't." the captain proclaimed proudly. John instantly turned to him and gave him a serious glare.
the captain avoided his gaze afterward.
" I apologize for my captain. I will make sure they are done smoothly with out any harm to your people." John said. He bowed then turned to leave.
"Thank you Mi'Lady." she said before leaving with his captain and guards.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elsa smiled as she nodded respectfully at the man and the captain. She wasn't worried, she was innocent as for the attacks on their ships. Charming's trial was coming up soon and she was hoping they wouldn't be around for that. She knew she wouldn't kill Charming but at least put him in jail for a few years for what he had done to Cinderella. Everyone knew of his crimes and there was no way of him escaping prison time.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13