All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: DRAGONOPIA the RP!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

DRAGONOPIA OOC: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45543&p=271753#p271753

In a tavern along the edge of the Old Kingdom or so it was once named many years ago, a cloaked figure came inside.
“Good tidings, Inn Keeper. A room and meals for a few days once more, if you please or don’t please.” came a female’s voice.

A key was passed over the counter to the young woman who was taking the hood of her cloak down.
“Thank ye. I’ll show myself up.” She headed up to the room where she always stayed. She changed and unpacked before heading down the stairs for dinner.
She sat in her usual corner which was the cleanest spot in the tavern. And why not since she owned the tavern. Not that many knew that fact.

The Inn Keepers wife came over to see what she wanted.
“The usual. Any news around here?” she asked.
“No ma’m. It has been very quiet since you left last month. I’ll have your stew ready in a few minutes.” She spoke as she left.
The strange woman was writing a poster to be placed up on the board.

Wanted
Students who will travel to a dragon academy.
All willing students will receive free tuition, food, housing, clothing and 1 dragon egg. Must be in fit condition to travel many miles on foot to Dragonopia. Once there the student will be under the command of a Dragon Lorest who will guide the student in how to raise, care for and ride a full grown dragon. The student will be required to stay for a minimum of 5 years.
Once the student and dragon passes their final exam, they will be required to spend 5 years serving the Dragonopia as a military force.
All interested students must be at least 15 and not more than 25. They must be unmarried, unpregnant, and have no outside obligations.
All interested students must be at The Dragon’s Den, Old Kingdom, on the 5th day of October. Testing will start on the 6th and those who pass will leave on 7th.
Anyone with questions will have their questions answered on the 5th day of October.

When the wife came back, the woman handed her the poster.
“Please post this. I will need a large load of supplies next month. Mostly staples such as flour, sugar, lard, nuts, dried fruit, smoked meats, oats. I will be bringing a few sets of oxen with me.” She spoke as she handed the poster to the wife.
“I’ll have the estimate before I leave in the morning. I’ll be leaving at first light.” The woman announced.
“I’ll have your usual ready for ye then.” Was the answer from the wife.

Next day before sunrise the woman picked up her supplies and left the key as well as the list. A bag of gold was placed in the usual spot.

A month later came and the strange woman was back once more. It was the first of October. She had to make various transactions before the students were due to arrive. It was a busy time for the woman. It was not long before it was the 5th day of October, the day when she would begin to accept her students. She could only hope that she would have at least four students but not more than eight.
She sat at a table where the prospective students would be directed to.

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: DRAGONOPIA the RP!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:55 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jessica was the first one to show up at the table, a hood over her head and her mask around her neck. Her white hair hanging down in her face as she stretched out and yawned softly, she had black oil or grase all over her face and hand, it also looked like she hadn't slept in day. Jessica looked at the woman and rised a eye brow "are you the one who posted about the dragons?" She asked

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:14 pm 

The lady looked up and smiled. She took a good look at the prospective student then got up.
"Yes, I posted for draconic students. Would you be apply for the position for the academy? When was the last time you ha a chance to properly bathe? What other clothing and possession do you have? When was the last time you ate a decent meal? When was the last time that you have
slept?" she asked as she walked around the prospective student.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jessica laughed softly. "Just cause I look this way doesn't mean I don't have baths or sleep. But in that order, yes, this morning, I have a large bag with me. It has my clothing and some other things that I own, like some of my tools. I ate sometime this morning, or was that last night?.." She asked her self, spacing off a little before shrugging her shoulders and continue. "I slept three or four days ago, I've been busy with my projects and things in my shop. Like a train that can move faster then what they do already!" She smiled, rubbing her eye as she yawned. "But once I know if I'm in or not im going to sleep." She said, stretching out as she did her best to stay awake.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:22 pm 

"May I have a name, please? If you are here at 3 PM for the meeting, clean and fed, then you may join. If you miss the wagon train then you will not be able to join at this time." the woman faced the young girl.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jessica nodded and got up. "Alright, food, bath and a nap. I'll see you at three." She said and then walked out the the door todo that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:20 am 

A long well built man came walking into the tavern, and although it looked like he has had a long journey he was whistling a happy tune. Seeing the two woman at the table he walked over to them. "Good day to you two" He said leaning on the table. "Is this where I sign up for the dragon academy?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:43 am 

"Yes it is. When was the last time you had a chance to eat and sleep? What about bathing?" the woman spoke as she got up and walked around the man and examined him.
"What kind of work have you done in the past? Where have you been"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 am 

"Well let's see the last time I ate was this morning, but sleep well...probably two or three days ago" He said giving a little yawn. "And why would you want to know when last I bathed?" He said with a laugh. "And well for what I have been doing I used to be a black smiths apprentice and then at the age of 18 I joined the military" He said looking at the woman as she walked around him

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 am 

"Dragons have extremely sensitive noses. Plus the fact that I will not tolerate a person who does not take daily bathes. Daily bathes helps prevent germs and diseases. So does a good diet. If you come to the meeting at 3 pm, you will be accepted into the Academy. Please get some sleep, bathed and fed by then. Will you require a room and food? If so you may stay here free and eat free." the woman spoke as she sat down once more.
"The last thing that I need is your name."

((Just because she dismisses you does not mean that you must go away.))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 am 

"Well if you need to know that badly the last time I bathed was yesterday" He said folding his arms. "and then name's Ragnarok"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:03 am 

"Thank you. I think that will be all for now. You may see the Inn Keeper for a room or his wife if you want some food." Mystique starting to write in her log book.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:07 am 

"Ok thanks see you at 3 then" He said walking out the door. "What a beautiful forest" He said looking out at the forest close to the inn. "Well time to explore then" He said jogging to the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 am 

An average height lean young man was seated in the corner. A black cloak and good hung loosely on him. Being shy, Archer often watched and observed until he felt okay enough to approach new people or a situation. He had been sitting and watching since before the first girl had gotten there and, when the man was done talking, Archer went up to the table. He had heard the woman's questions before, so he answered them without her asking. "They call me Archer," he began. "I showered yesterday and ate this morning. I am a hunter--" he held up a bow and quiver "--and a butcher's apprentice. Did I miss anything?"

Current MIA Status: HERE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 am 

The woman looked at the man and spoke as she got up once more. She walked around the man for preliminary examination.
"You have been sitting there listening to the conversation that I have had with the other two. Impressive. Do you need room and board?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 am 

Archer nodded once at the first comment, but then spoke. "No, ma'am," he said politely like he had been taught. "I prefer sleeping outside and catching my own food."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 am 

"You will be here for the meeting at 3 PM?" the woman asked as she sat down to write his name in her log book.
She looked around to see if there was anyone else about the eating area.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:14 am 

Archer nodded. "I will be here," he replied before bowing slightly and politely and leaving for the door. He was going to go hang out on the outskirts of town until 3 pm, seeing as he didn't like people much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 am 

Ragnarok was climbing a tree when he noticed a man with a bow walk past the tree. "Well good day to you" Ragnarok called out finding a place to sit in the tree. "You going hunting?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:25 am 

Archer jumped at the voice. He was easily frightened by other people, being so shy. "Uh..." he looked up at the man in the tree. "Yeah, I am...say, you're that guy who's going to the dragon academy aren't you? Ragnorak, right? I'm going, too."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next