All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Clash of the Packs
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

(open rp, if you want to jump in, pm me before hand please so I can fill you in)

Snowheart was a white wolf with a star on her chest. She was a beautiful blue eyed she wolf that was born into the Alpha position of the Morning Star Pack that inhabited the area closest to the river to the west of the large forest. She knew her role as Alpha was important and not at all an expendable job. Her Beta was not yet chosen, she decided that her pack needed to prove themselves before she could choose someone who would take over if something were to happen to her before she had pups. Snowheart has no mate or love interest at the time being but that would all be changed.

She was well aware of the constant threat of the Dark Heart Pack just to the east of the river that divides them. She knew that they sought to gain control of her pack to control the whole of the forest and slowly make their way to the smaller packs that roamed the north and west as well as some loners on the way. Snowheart walked through their large base that sat a few yards away from the river and checked on how her pack was doing on food and medical needs, making sure to stop and look around for any signs of danger.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Clash of the Packs
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:06 am 

Talon hurried down the winding shadowy path that lead to their camp. He was carrying a large brown hare, which swung heavily from his strong jaws. His amber eyes glowed in the darkness and his dark fur made him seem like a bandit.

As he entered the camp the other wolves stared at him, hungrily. They wanted his power as a beta wolf but they all knew better than to challenge him. He could hold his own in a fight and wouldnt even think twice about killing a pack mate. The only wolf his ever listened to was his alpha, which was the law anyway.
-----
Midnight looked up at the sky and yawned. It looked around midday from the position of the sun. The sun warmed her dark fur easily, as if she were a black heat magnet. She glanced around the camp before laying her head down and closing her eyes.
-----
Silverfang padded over to his alpha slowly. "Snowheart, how are you feeling?" the older wolf asked in greeting. Silverfang felt the need to stay by her side for if she needed advice. He didnt wish for any other pack to think her young age was a disadvantage for the pack after all. She had the strength and wisdom to lead the pack on her own, but a little advice here and there never killed a wolf.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart finally settled after roaming around and sat. She saw Silverfang approach her and she nodded in a greeting. Silverfang was one of the oldest in the pack and was a close friend to her parents before her. He was very loyal and enjoyed giving her advice if she needed it, and she always went to him if she needed something.

"I'm alright. Just tired from the fays work and concerned about the scavengers work today." Snowheart watches as the sun starts to lower, knowing that that scavenger team should be back anytime now with tonight's feast for her pack. Some days she went out with the team and some others she went out with the protectors, but stopped soon after her Beta died.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 am 

Silverfang dipped his head. "Being our leader is bound to be a heavy burden for one wolf to carry. Once you find a mate, the burden will lighten however." he smiled. His mizzle bore many battle scars and even though he was not very young anymore, he would fight for this pack with his last breath. There was a caring looking in his stark blue eyes. He remembered when Snowheart was still a young pup and getting into trouble. "I remember when you would fight and attack the others wolves when you were a pup. And a few of them let you win, like myself." he laughed in a rough tone.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart chuckled lightly at the memory of how troublesome she was as a pup. It was true, she did always wander off from the pack at times on her own, sometimes she would even skip out on her lessons. She did like a nice fight when she was younger, but now that she has grown older, she only fights if the situation calls for it.

Snowheart anticipated that the wolves in her pack would practice once in a while, but she hated the thought of having her pack actually fight against one another like the Dark Hearts do when they are bored. They disgusted her with every fiber of her being. "Well I hope you're right about the mate thing. But then again when have you ever lead me astray." She smiled softly at Silverfang.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:50 am 

Silverfang smirked. "I dont believe I have. You are already a great leader but I do worry about the trouble with the Dark Hearts." he glanced at the other wolves. "Everyone seems so relaxed today."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:05 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"It worries me how relaxed they are, what happens if they get thrown off guard? Maybe the Dark Hearts won't try anything tonight." Snowheart kept her eyes peeled on the tree line looking for the scavenger team. Usually they're back way before now, this worries her and she tries not to show it to her best abilities. She never liked to make her pack worry, it just caused more problems for her to solve and more questions she would have to answer.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Snowgem was pure white with blue eyes. She was coming of age. He was litter mate to the beta. She was determined to take her mothers place. She was already bigger than her sisters. She had one brother and 5 sisters. Each knew her pace. Snowgem was the eldest and her place was first. She had been chasing a grouse when she trotted toward the den. She would give first dibs to Snowheart She dropped her prey at the alpha's forepaws. She did not have to show submission like the others. "I brought you lunch. Hungry."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:31 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)

(It is the Omega section, so during fight scenes or scenes with injury let us try not to be really graphic, alright guys? =) just in case.)
--- --- ---
DarkHearts... the wolf pack of war... the wolf pack of ill intent... and the wolf pack of power others envied and feared all in one. Soul howled a meet to all wolves in his pack, and so every wolf in his clan was to report to the center of camp as law stated. Camp was opposite the river which separated both sides of the territories between them and the Morning Stars.

There camp specifically was centered around a giant withering oak tree, the leaves falling despite the time of year it was. It was grassy all around, and each wolf would make there home in one of the caves that sat along a rocky incline on the far side of the camp to the west, farthest from the rivers direction, which as east. The camp was also surrounded by many tree's, but they were only on the borderline of the forest, so they could always keep an eye out for prey on the small plain which lead to the river after a long walk.

When Soul rose to power those few moon cycles ago, he had changed nearly every pack law he had come into contact with. When all the wolves gathered in the center, he found himself reciting each law. "Wolves of DarkHeart! the Laws I have raised with my own claws have been broken by a random wolf loner who knew very well of our existence. Let us, recite the laws! So he may understand his place under us!" Soul howled, gaze warm as he kept watch over his wolves. A murmur from a wolf had spread a rumor to the other wolves that when Soul looked at you with a warm gaze, it was as though you could fight off a thousand wolves... Soul could not help but use this to his advantage if it was true. High moral was indeed useful for battle, which this clan recently has not seen much of.

"Law number one: No wolf may ever betray there leader... if this is done that wolf can be punished to the brink of death..." Soul howled "Law number two: Whenever a wolf of a higher ability and strength confronts you, you must bow your head, then roll to your back for roughly one minute. Show you respect, and you will be safe, don't and you go a day without a meal. Law number three: Steal more prey then what you get during feeding time, and you must lay in the middle of camp for the amounted time of a day, any wolf who sees fit can come and nip you on your ear with as much force to cause bleeding. As Beta, you can claw the hindquarters hard enough to leave a scar, but not hard enough to cause mortal injury. A Beta can also nip the ear like the others. As leader, I can do what I see fit as punishment." Soul called, then howled once more. His song more beautiful and as rousing as the caw of a morning birds tune. "Law number four: Harm any wolf not old enough to be named protector or scavenger, and you will be punishable by death or you will be exiled... Law five: Any wolf not of the clan who invades our territory with any intent other then joining will be driven out, if they are hunting... they deserve no mercy..." Soul growled.

"We all know there is more, but these are the top five laws, and this lone wolf here... has broken the fifth one by hunting for our food!" He stepped his paw down hard on the exhausted and scratched up grey wolf. His blue eyes showing a mix of anxiety and fear, but also rage and confusion. "Now what did I say about the fifth law!?" Soul viciously spat, eyes betraying his intent. Many of the wolves in the pack howled for no mercy, for punishment... and Soul could not help but feel pride for his Pack. He turned his attention to his Beta. "Talon! we will have you grace our strength and show this wolf no mercy... you, my Beta will show how strong we all are!" Soul said, gaze clouding after a moment as he leaned close to the grey wolf. "If this wolf manages to beat you Talon, he will be set free... as is the custom for Law number six: "Any wolf who wants to avoid punishment or death... must battle for it." Soul narrowed his eyes to Talon "So do not fail me... Talon, if you do I may have the mind to make you the one to substitute for this stupid wolves punishment."

Soul stood back on strong paws, and howled, knocking the grey wolf off his giant oak tree root perch to the ground below. The grey wolf got up to his paws, still somehow managing to keep a semblance of strength.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She nods at Snowgem. "You did good today Snowgem. You may go relax with the others for the night." Snowheart smiles softly and returns her attention back to her conversation with Silverfang. "I really like Snowgem but I feel like she has it in for me. I mean I realize she is the oldest of the last beta's pups and she should rightfully be beta, but I'm afraid if I do that she'll challenge my rank." Before she speaks of this she makes sure that Snowgem is out of ear shot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:59 pm 

Talon bared his sharp teeth and snarled before advancing towards the loner. His muscles were tense, ready to spring into action at any moment. He circled the grey wolf, searching for the best weakness in his defenses. Right as his could see the wolf's backside undefended he sprang into action, leaping on to the wolfs back with his jaws digging into the wolfs scruff. With his own large weight he pulled the wolf on to the ground, forcing him onto his belly.
---
Silverfang nodded. "I can understand a young wolf's ambitions but surely you wont be challenged. Hopefully you can choose a new beta soon since it doesnt seem like a mate is coming any time soon." he chuckled. "Go get some rest yourself. I will keep watch for the scavengers to return."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart smiles lightly at Silverfang "Let me know if something happens please." Snowheart heads into her small cave that is formed from a rock. She lays down inside and lays her head on her paws and falls asleep.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:14 pm 

Silverfang nodded. "Of course, Snowheart." Then he sat down with his tail wrapped around his paws and stared at the entrance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:18 pm 

The gray wolf may have seemed frail and week, but that was because it had been laying down. The wolf was not all too bulky with muscle in comparison to others of it's kind, and the wolf was not the best at fighting in this state, but it was still larger then the wolves of this region warm forested and grassy plain region and was of the stocky variety. Due to it's size, it should have been heavier then the wolf known as Talon. Though the alpha had indeed done a number on the loner after all... his strength surprisingly great despite the alpha's limber look. The gray wolf could not help but fall with the other wolf who was now known as "Talon". A wound on it's shoulder opening up to be more of a hindrance. The gray wolf shook its hindquarters to try and free itself, then resorted to trying to reach back and bite Talon's muzzle.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 pm 

Talon snarled once again and sank his strong jaws into the already opening wound on the gray wolfs shoulder. He then used his forepaws to knock the wolf down again. He was known for his abnormally long and sharp claws, so as his claws hit the wolf's leg a gash opened up. However, Talon was still holding back a little, giving the wolf a fighting chance to prove himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:36 pm 

The wolf knew it was already too weak to fight in a second battle, and the wound from the Alpha had opened up and offered an advantage to Talon. It had no way of fighting fairly, and it had no way to win this battle. It had to do what it could in this moment, and the was run away. The Gray Wolf, now losing it's energy from the wound used it's left over strength to shove it's shoulder up. The wolf's abnormal amount of fur and pelt a great way to avoid much injury as the thick pelt filled the attacking wolf's jaws, making it hard to bite down on the open wound, it still hurt though- but not as much. The wolf looked up at the Alpha, and narrowed it's beautiful blue gaze. "For your information, alpha- I am not a he, I am a she!" the gray wolf spat. Turning her head and biting down hard on Talon's tail, hoping it would pain him enough to let her go so she could run off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 pm 

Talon howled out, letting go of the wolf for only a second. This small opening would give the she-wolf enough time to escape.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm 

The gray wolf pulled herself up from her position on the ground and turned her head to Talon "The name is StormBlood, and don't you forget it!" she growled, favoring her front right foreleg as she sprinted away trying to use her two back legs and one front leg alone. The she-wolf shoved her way past two of the packs other startled wolves and sprinted into the tree's to hear enraged howling and growling behind her, yips of frenzy soon following suit.
--
The alpha known as Soul jumped from his perch and glared down at Talon "I will admit, that wolf is cunning... so you can keep your tail intact. I will do it myself!" he spat, the warmth in his gaze dispersing into a cold one that sent chills down the back of the pelt. He ran through the bushes, following her as she tossed her way through flexible branches and snapped off smaller sticks from trees as well. "Get back here and accept your loss!" the wolf furiously snapped. Getting closer and closer to the wolf who made a mockery of the clan. He was just in tails length from her, he could get her!

Then just like that, she sent one of the flexible branches back, and it whipped him right along the muzzle and into his eyes. He reared his head back, whining a high pitched yip. Then just like that, by the time he could see again past the tears, his quarry was gone. He gazed out beyond the brush to see her running way past the river, the metallic smell of her blood in the air. "I will get you next time, and then you will be mine!" he spoke. His voice resembling that of pure disdain and cold rage.
--
The gray wolf gasped and gasped. "I am almost there, I am close too, the scent of other wolves... are they... kinder over here?" she sighed, wobbling slightly as she tried to find her way to them. She came to the realization, that if they were not kinder... she was finished.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart lays asleep in her cave. She hasn't moved from her current position and sleeps soundly, after all she did have a long day of worrying, hopefully the scavenger team came back and Silverfang just forgot to notify her in his old age.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:20 pm 

A scent wafted past Silverfang's nose. It was unfamiliar, most likely a loner. He lifted his muzzle and let out a loud booming howl. He kept watch as the new wolf's scent came closer.
---
Talon growled lightly but shamefully accepted the alphas command. He couldnt wait to see that she-wolf again, hoping to rip its life away.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next