All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:18 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiara looked at Cole from where he was, for the first time in a while, she wasn't afraid. She stepped towards him and knelt down. She reached out a hand and a small glow emitted from her hand as she touched his chest. His pain dimmed and then vanished. Kiara was stunned, she didn't know what she just did but if felt like she absorbed his pain, she winced lightly and then her pain was gone.

Kiara looked at Cole confused. She never knew she had the power to actually take somebody's pain away. She was both proud and confused. She thought she just had the power to see peoples past and the future, but this, this was all odd to her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Cole looked up at kiara surprised and shocked at her ability. Feeling no more pain. He sat up and looked at his hands a small flame came from the center. Then went out again. "What have they done to me?" He asked his eyes looking sad and depressed. He looked back up at kiara. "How did you take that pain away?" He asked realizing that she had powers too.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I was born with them. When my parents found out that I was different from other babies, a gypsy came and took me away when she heard about my abilities." She held out her hand. "Watch." Kiara concentrated a little as she touched Cole's shoulder. Upon touching him, she saw everything in his past and his future. She stepped back and smiled feeling a little weak.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:34 am 

Supporter (1)

Upon her touch she saw his entire life...
the time as a boy playing around the playground with his parents. School and how intelligent he was in side it. The sports he played. The girls he had a crush on.

Then as a young teen in high school being on the basketball and soccer teams all his friends and his enemies. His teachers and his classes.

Then his parents death. In a car accident they were in. He was the only one to service both parents and his two sisters died. His life turned upside down from there. As he ran away to go to the city joining a violent gang. Hurting others, robbing, stealing, doing anything he could to get money and friends from the gang. She also saw his jail life and how his gang leader always bailed him out. How successful he was but he has feelings of leaving.

Finally he was able to leave by again running away once the gang started to get too violent and started murdering people. He ran again trying to get away from the life he joined but then was taken by the same masked men as her, just as he had his freedom.

He he could not look back up at her. His eyes in small tears by he didn't wine nor cry only just tears fell from his eyes. "Its funny how life only gets worse after one bad thing happens to you." He said trying to ignore the sad feelings in his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara only smiled softly. She has seen far worse upon previous encounters. She sat down in front of him and ran her hand softly over his arm in attempt to comfort him. She smiled once again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:58 am 

Chason sat in the center of his cell "I wonder what else I can do with this cursed power they gave me?" he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:00 am 

Supporter (1)

Cole the looked up at her. Her eyes locked with his all his pain showed and left between their gaze almost like they were linked together some how by some unseen force. But they both could feel it. His tears stopped for a while and he pulled her hin close to him not because he wanted to, though he did but just to keep each other warm during the night.

However cole's body often heated very quickly a few times during the night if it was night they couldn't tell for there was no windows. During these times he would wake and move away from Kiara afraid that he might burn her; once the heat died down he moved back into his original spot next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:06 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara smiled as she was pulled into him. She slept for a while, she thought it was night but never one because of no windows. She was scared for the scientists to return. She didn't want to touch any of them so she would be useless for them to do what they wanted to her. She woke up a few times but then always found herself falling asleep in Cole's arms. She felt a connection to him and she liked it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am 

Supporter (1)

The scientist returned with a rather large hand full of guards. " ok its time for your second injections 07 and thanks to 12's blood you will soon have his power and once 10's is secured then hers too. Now come. The bars opened as a guard unlocked it with the keys.

Cole looked at Kiara and squeezed her hand letting her know that he will be coming back or saying goodbye. Then walked up toward the guards who put some strange cuffs around his hands and walked off. "Just so your not lonely 10 I'll open the wall for you to get to know 12." The scientist said pressing buttons on a wrist band then the walls between their two cells opened. The iron bars linking together forming one large cell.
"I would be careful 10 if 12 touches you your dead." He said and left laughing to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:19 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara looked at Cole and squeezed his hand in return, she frowned as she watched him go hoping he'd be back. When she saw that the boy with the number 12 on his back was joining her she freaked and put herself back in a corner and had her knees hugged go her chest. She kept her eyes trained on the new boy who joined her cell.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 am 

Chason watched as the wall to his right rose up and combined both the other cell. Looking over in the other cell, he notice a girl cowering in the corner. "Hi" he quietly said. It took a lot for him to speak to a anyone, he didn't even make a noise when the scientists injected him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Please don't touch me." Kiara shook as she spoke, she wanted Cole back with her. She heard what the scientist said so she started where she was in the corner.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:35 am 

Supporter (1)

Cole wished he was back with Kiara. But he just had to keep walking. The scientist right next to him. "You are almost perfect 07 soon you will havr all three injections each a different power and one of my greatest creations. "
"You didn't create me"
"Maybe not but your fire powers will only grow and this second injection will be interesting to see how it reacts with the first giving you a new ability."
"Why are you doing this?"
"I'm not at liberty to say but know that you are here for a purpose that is all you need to know."
"Sounds like a lie to me we are just some experiment to you."
"Perhaps but look what you can do now compared to before."
Cole never thought about it that way but he still wanted his freedom.

They strapped him to the chair again and began the injection. At first nothing happened at Cole was relieved it didn't work but then the pain struck him. He screamed so loud it could most likely 've heard from all over the facility. Every muscular fiber in his body hurt. He began to shake wildly.
the scientist frantically was moving about with the other ones in the room. Red lights flashed everywhere cole could feel his heart beat faster than ever. Then all went black.

A few hours later the guards brought cole back to the cells on a stretcher. They opened the door only to be able to slide him in then close it again. The scientist was no where to be seen and cole had a long scar from his upper brow on his left eye down his eye crossing over his nose and back down again to the bottom of his neck. He was still out cold and breathing but not moving.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:41 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

A while of waiting in the cell with 07 she saw that Cole was put back into the cell but he was on a stretcher. She got up and ran to him and looked at him sadly. "Cole...?" Her voice shook as she said his name.

She was enraged she hated this place and wanted freedom. She grabbed the bars of the cell and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Why are you doing this to us?!" She screamed for a while longer.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:01 am 

Supporter (1)

At this moment the general or man that was with the scientist came forward with a few guards on tow. The general was a lion breed very muscular but his white hairs showed him about fifty years old. His military uniform adorn with medals and ribbons.
"You wouldn't understand even if I told you." He said with a smile. He looked over at Cole and smilies warmly again. Do he did servive good that means everything is going to plan.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:03 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When the lion approached the girl, she just snapped, she reached through the bars and scratched the lion, taking out his eye. That was the fist time she was brave in her life. At this point she had had enough of this and wanted out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 am 

Supporter (1)

The guards instantly brought out their teasers and begun zapping her till she moved away. The general sighed his hand over his eye. Then he began to laugh. He let go of his hurting eye cut and blinded . Then his eye began to heal allowing him to see Again. "You are not he only three ones with powers." He said

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:21 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara convulsed on the ground as the tazed her. She let out a small scream before everything went black. She lay unconscious on the cold floor for what felt like weeks before she actually woke up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole dreamed of his parents and life back home. He was with his sister's playing with them at the playground. They were so happy as was he. He was pushing his younger sister on the swing both were laughing. Until he heard screaming and woke with a jolt sweaty and out of breath. Back into reality but he wished he was back into his dream away from the life he had now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara lay on the floor still unconscious. She was tazed pretty bad and had burn marks on her fur. Her breathing was erratic. She couldn't breath and was slowly slipping towards death. Her whole body was numb and still besides her chest rapidly rising and falling.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next