All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"No you can't what if some guards just happen to show up. I don't want you to get hurt again." Cole said looking at her eyes. Why should she have to risk her life again. "No I'll go it will be easier for me to defend myself against guards." He said

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:43 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

"You have a point. I'll come with you then. If guards come I can tell you which way they're coming from before it happens so we're prepared." Kiara wanted to do something to be helpful. She realized that her powers weren't that important or helpful at times but she wanted to do something to at least help get out of this horrible place.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:26 pm 

Chason felt a small bit of pain, but nothing he couldn't handle. "We should just all go. We'll be better off if we have to fight."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 pm 

Supporter (1)

Then I guess we are just escaping now. " he sighed "alright but stay close and if you hear or see anything run... no matter if anyone of us gets left behind just run. " he said this mostly for Kiara's sake for of he had to stay behind she would be able to get away. Though if she had to stay he would gladly yt? Take her life then his before they got them both. He was prepared to make thet decision if it came to it.

"Alright lets go." He put his hand on the lock heating it then sliding the bars open and begun to walk down the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara sticks close to Cole, for now nothing is going on. She didn't see anything dangerous in the future, everything was good for right now. She was still on her guard though.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm 

"I'll take up the rear." Chason whispered "in case we get ambushed, Kiara will be safe." Chason wasn't sure how his power worked, but he did learn that a good strong punch will be more than enough to stop anyone that comes near him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was confused. "I don't get it, why are you guys working so hard to keep me safe?" She didn't understand why they were doing this, she wasn't anything special in her opinion. She didn't think she was cute or anything, she just thought of herself as perfectly ordinary and nothing more. She was confused by the protection.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:55 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole looked at her his eyes showed complete love but he refused to say anything. "Come on lets just get out of here." He ended up saying. As he burned through the doorway lock of the block's hallway. "Right or left guys?" He asked seeing the two paths before him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara closed her eyes and focused for a second then answered. "Left." She pointed a small hand to the left, "It's clear that way, if we go to the right we'll run into some guards."

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:38 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole nodded and headed down the left hallway. They passed door after door as yhey walked. "Maybe one of these is the way out?" Cole guessed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara tried to concentrate but couldn't see anything. "I've no idea, try it." Kiara was nervous but knew that it was worth the risk.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:56 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole nodded and heated the lock on one of the doors but it only opened to a large white empty room. He checked another and another both with the same result. "Man what is with all the empty space in this place?" He said aloud then one of the doors in the main hallway clicked open. Leading down another one. Cole gestured toward the door. "Should we go down here?" He asked wondering why the alarms haven't gone off yet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 pm 

Chason kept looking over his shoulder as he followed them. Every door they opened seemed to go no where "Want me to try and use my power on one of the walls around here? We could do it behind a closed door and it would take them a while to realize we're gone." he whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was suspicious of the door that had opened. "Cole I don't feel good about this. Something's very wrong." Kiara put a hand on his shoulder, she was shaking, she had a bad feeling of what might come. She had an idea but was too afraid to say it aloud.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole sighed then looked at Chason. "Try it on the last door in this hall." He said as he walked into the hall. He turned to kiara "its the only other way all the other doors are empty rooms." He reasoned.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara sighed lightly as they walked down the hall. She had a terrible feeling about everything, she was scared. What was soon to come wasn't a good thing, she could feel it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:22 pm 

Chason walked into one of the empty rooms and just stared at his fist "I hope this is how it works" he said as he drew his arm back. He swung as hard as he could at the wall and on impact felt no pain. The wall had a small spot that slowly got bigger, but it was taking it's time. Chason ran back out the door and called to the others as quietly as possible "I think i got it"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:28 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Hey!!!" Sadly on the other side of the wall was a guard sleeping quarters. "Oh boy" Cole said "we should start running like now down the hallway quick!!" He yelled as the guards grabbed their buttons and cuffs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara wasn't shocked by the voice, she knew they were going to get caught but not now. She turned and sprinted down the hall following Cole and Chason, tailing behind them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 pm 

Chason turned and ran as fast as he could. The wall not being completely open gave them an advantage to get away, but now they knew of their attempt to escape. "Oh ****, oh ****, oh ****!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next