All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Kiara!" Cole rushed to her side. He begun to shake her but saw that her breathing was slowing. He then began doing CPR. "Come on kiara don't do this." He said beginning another set of CPR. Then he had a thought "I'm sorry kiara but its the only way. " he said heating his hand and grabbing her tail.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:25 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Kiara shot straight up and yelped, she grew dizzy and then fell backwards laying down again. She was breathing regularly now but passed out once again.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:18 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole sighed once she was breathing normal again. He looked over and saw the other numbered inmate with them. But he just ignored him no one else was around."when can we ever get out of this place. " he said aloud picking up Kiara and placing her on the makeshift bed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

A while later, Kiara woke up with a start and looked around forgetting that she was taken captive and put in this god forsaken place. She stared at the familiar walls and out through the cell bars. "I almost died." She said stiffly. She turned her attention to Cole. "But you saved me." She tackled him with a tight hug.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole took it by surprise and unsuspecting. But after the shock over came him he only hugged her back. "Well how could I let you die I dont want to go through this hell alone do I." He said to her not trying to make a big deal about it. "The important thing is that if you are alright."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"We need to find a way to escape before they can do worse to us." Kiara lowered her voice. She knew they had to get out of there, before something extremely worse happened to the three of them. She wanted to live, she wanted to live her life, a happy one, possibly with Cole by her side. She didn't know what she would be or how she would act if she didn't have Cole to keep her from losing her mind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:23 pm 

Supporter (1)

"I agree completely. Last time I was in the lab I overheard the scientist saying my next injection was three weeks from now . " he paused for a minute. "Lets figure out a way out by then." He suggested but now the problem was how are they going to find the way out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara had an idea. "What if you learned to control your fire ability, and Chason could use his ability, we could get out of here and work together." Kiara looked from Cole to Chason. She believed I could actually work and she had full faith.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole liked the idea but there were a few flaws "what about the takers and cameras all over the place. " he paused pacing back and forth. "Its not going to be as easy as just walking out." He said.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"We'll figure it out." Kiara smiled softly, she had faith in this plan, she just needed the two guys to work together on this.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:52 pm 

Chason cautiously walked over to the other two "What happened to you too? he said keeping his distance. He had no idea what they were talking about or their abilities, but now that he could talk to both of them face to face, Chason was ready to know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:05 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara looked at Cole, "You should explain." She looked back at Chason and tried to give a comforting smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 pm 

Supporter (1)

Stuff I would rather not go through again. These people are testing something on us and doing things that are completely against the law. And stuff that is just plan unnatural we need to find a way to escape otherwise they might just kill us with all these experiments. You in or out with our plan." He asked Chason.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:27 pm 

"I'm in. But how are we going to do that? Chason said, walking a little closer as to keep the guards or anyone else from hearing their plan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Like I said, we combine all of our powers to escape." Kiara looked at Chason and motioned him to come closer. She wasn't afraid of him anymore.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Alright first we need to find a way to disable the guards if we run into any the second thing is getting through the locked doors and finally mapping out an escape route. I can get through the doors with my fire. " he said looking at them. He wondered how they were going to get out passed the elite guards he once saw before in the lab.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 pm 

Chason looked at his hands "well if you can use your fire to break the lock holding these gloves on I can see what else my power is capable of. I mean I touched a guy and he turn to dust in less than three minutes." Chason still wasn't sure of the full capacity of this ability, but he was willing to bet that it could eat through the walls.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I can always predict where the guards are coming from too. And I think the extent of my powers hasn't been reached, I feel like I can do more." Kiara looked at the both of them and smiled. She actually believed this could work, and she was exited to get started.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:18 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole walked up to Charson "this might hurt a bit."he said then heated his hand and began touch the cuffs melting them. As soon as it hit a certain point they snapped off. "Ok so we have most of everything but now we just need a map to get out." He said

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"That'll be easy. If we can get out of this cell for a second I could wander around this place and map everything out, seeing how I'm small and quiet. Nobody will even see me." Kiara felt like she had another power, somewhere hidden inside of her, she just needed to dig deep.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next