All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Taken By Injustice IC
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 am 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

OOC thread link below
http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45522

Cole lay across the hard planks of wood that made his makeshift bed. He was lonely and depressed he did nothing to deserve this. Why is he to be imprisoned for doing nothing? Why was he imprisoned in the first place? What was this place? What was he to be used for? Thousands of questions roamed his mind and endless thoughts of misunderstandings or horrors of what these people that are holding him will do to him.

He was board beyond belief until a group of new prisoners came in each in the same orange uniforms as he wore. One a female with the number 10 on hers another, a male, with the number 12. What did they do to get in here? or are they just like me: innocent. He thought to himself as he sat up watching them go by his cell.

Once the guards placed them inside their own numbered cells and left he began to speak. The female was right in the cell across his own; the male next to his cell.
"Hey? You ok?" Cole asked the female cause he couldn't see the male.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Kiara Nightingale was thrown into her cell. She was confused and scared. She wanted to go home to her gypsy camp. She felt helpless even though she had her strange power of knowing someone's past by a single touch and being able to tell the future. She was cold and scared. She heard a voice coming from the cell over. Her voice was small and scared. "I think so. Why is this happening...?" She started lightly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:37 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole sighed lowering his head. "I was hoping you would know." He said then shook his head "never mind don't worry about it we are probably stuck here until they decide to so something with us." He continued. Turning around to sit on his makeshift bed. Right now he didn't care where he was he just wanted a warm blanket to satisfy him from the freezing cold of the concrete floor and walls. "Names Cole by the way. What's yours? If you don't mind me asking?" He said

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara curled herself up against the corner farthest away from the door. She was terrified, she hasn't been this scared since the day she saw the future of someone murdering her while walking down the street. She shivered lightly from the cold and wrapped her purple tail around her to try and keep warm. "Kiara. Kiara Nightingale." She shivered even more as she spoke causing her words to quiver.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:48 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Well its nice to meet you kiara even if it is in this place." He paused for a moment rubbing his hands together he looked up seeing the camera in the far left top corner of his cell. He wondered who was watching and spying on them. "Sorry but I haven't had someone to talk to in a long time. A year and a half now still in this cell. You get used to the cold over time." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara smiled softly even if Cole couldn't see it. "At least you aren't alone anymore. I would go mad if I had to be in this dreadful place all alone for a year and a half." She got scared at the idea of being all alone in this cell, with only her thoughts. She was physically shaking from fear and the cold.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:15 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole felt bad for her she looked so sad so cold he wished he could have helped her but he was stuck in his cell he would offer her to bundle up close to him using his own body fur as an extra blanket. But he could not. He opened his mouth to speak but was stopped when two guards showed up with a man dressed in a white laboratory coat.
"Oh lets see '07' is due his first treatment and number ten is due for a check up." The scientist said looking down at papers on a clip board.

Cole stood up "injection my ass." He said as the guards came in to grab him he struggled but once they brought out tazers he was helpless. And gave into their will.

The scientist then turned to Kiara. "Your not going to cause trouble are you?" He asked seeing that the guards were occupied with holding Cole down. "I would hate to go get more guards to carry you out too." He said opening the cell door to her cell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara frowned as she sat in the cold and shivered. When the men came in she shivered more in fear, when she saw them taze Cole she let out a small whimper. When the scientist turned to her she froze. She was too scared to move, but she didn't want him to touch her. When she saw peoples pasts her energy was always drained.

Kiara tried to cower further into the corner of the room. She couldn't go farther so she kicked her feet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:17 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Don't worry my dear. I know what you can do as long as you follow no one will touch you." The badger looking scientist said.
"He's lying!" Cole said aloud before a guard knocked him out cold. "A shame really he has no clue what we will be doing for him." The scientist said then turned back toward the Kiara "now come please follow." He said beginning to walk down the hall. The guards waiting for her to come along. one had cole in a firemabs carry on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara slowly stood from her place in the far corner of her cell. She kept her distance from the guards but they only stayed close to her. She could feel their breathe on the back of her neck, she didn't want any of them to touch her. She kept her arms closely pressed in a crossed position over her chest, and her shoulders hunched over, she looked around and saw the other cells with nobody in them except for another male. She wondered what he did or didn't do to deserve to be in here. 'Probably innocent like the rest of us.'

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Well number 10 this is your first time here so you will receive a medical check up while your friend 07 will be getting his first injection. Oh how exciting. " the badger laughed clapping his hands together joyfully.

They walked through the halls to a large white door once they entered warm heated air filled the room. "Block 'C'" was always too cooled for me you know. That's why we keep you subjects there." The scientist said the paused by a glass window a lab was shown inside a single chair with holding straps where on it "you 10 will stay here with a guard while I go make 07's injection." He said as the glass doors to the lab opened with a thin scan.

The guard strapped Cole to the chair. As the scientist began giving instructions and orders but could not be heard through the glass. "Hopefully his body excerpts the injection otherwise he will be in a lot of pain." The guard looking after Kiara said.

A few minutes later Cole woke and began to try to break looser but only failed. The scientist had a red liquid filled needle in his hand. He said something to the guards the to Cole. Followed by injecting the needle into Cole's left arm.

Cole tightened up instantly. Then began screaming from the pain. His vains glowed red as well as his eyes. Fire emitted from his hands. The scientist looked so happy. Though Cole was screaming like mad.
then he stopped breathing heavily for a few seconds then blacking out.

The scientist soon came back out. "What a wonderful experiment to be honest I thought that wouldn't work but it did. " he smiled at Kiara "ah now lets get you the the check up room. Oh and don't worry you won't be going through what 07 went through cause you already know your powers don't you?" The scientist asked as they left the lab hall going down another.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara watched as they injected Cole with a red liquid. She saw the pain in his eyes and heard it in his scream. She cringed, she saw the fire form from his hands and just stared. She was confused. Experiment? Injection? This was all strange to her, and she wanted no part in it.

Kiara wanted to do nothing but run from these scientists and guards and find her freedom once again. She missed her family in the gypsy camp. She just wanted to go back.

When the scientist spoke to her she didn't make eye contact and only nodded. She stuttered when she spoke. "I... I think so..." Kiara glanced up once in a while looking into the different labs that they passed. She shuttered from the chill that ran up her arms and her fur stood on end. She was terrified and hated this place.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am 

Supporter (1)

"As I recall you have a special gift one to remember all of anothers past by touch. Its t ruely fastening. " the scientist said as the entered an examining room.

"Well first I need you to take off your clothes so I can assess your physical state. Then we will move on to your eye sight. Followed by a DNA sample of hair and lastly a simple blood sample as well." The scientist said reaching in different cabinets, grabbing latex gloves and the needle. As well as his vision test tools and physical body ones too.

"Now please take off your jump suit sndv lay down on the table. Remember the more you allow us to do things freely the more benefits and trust you will get from us. Understand?" He asked looking right into her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was uncomfortable with taking her clothes off in front of someone even if it's a scientist. She shivered as she slowly took off her jumpsuit, she kept her arms covering her breasts. She's never even kissed a boy let alone let them see her naked.

She stepped on the stool and laid down on the cold table, Kiara shivered again. She hated the idea of being exposed and helpless, she wished that Cole would come and save her, but that wasn't possible.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am 

Supporter (1)

The scientist did his steps looking over her body from head to toe examining her writing down checks and notes on his clipboard. Once finished with physical stuff he let her put her jumpsuit back on then took a hair sample with tweezers and lastly he looked at the needle "this won't hurt a bit." He said as he stuck it into her right arm. He pulled out the blood the vile. "Because you have been so good you deserve a prize should you like a blanket for your cell or got inside another's cell. Choose wisely

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara endured his little tests and let out a small sigh of relief. Her eyes widened when she heard her options. Having company wouldn't be bad, and neither would a blanket. She closed her eyes for a second and saw that choosing to be in Cole's creek would have a better outcome.

Kiara spoke softly. "I'd like to be moved into Cole's cell. Please." She shivered again, her jumpsuit did nothing to warm her up and body heat was sure to get her warmer quicker.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 am 

Supporter (1)

"Ok but as a reminder I would be careful around him that drug we can him also ignores his entire body which invluescgis lusts and pleasures. So be careful around him I down want to deal with anymore pups in the near future they give in solovltme bit.

"Now let go back yo block 2. " the scientist said walking out the doomm

Cole was again throuemwnto his cell he was placed in
a 1/11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:46 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was walked back to her new cell. She just wanted to be warm but then again what would happen if that serum kicked in and he touched her? She would be helpless to his needs. She shivered thinking about it and hoped that he would be able to at least try and control himself.

Kiara was put into the new cell, she walked in as the guards locked the door behind her. She looked at Cole and spoke softly like a list child. "They rewarded me and I chose to stay in here with you. If you don't mind..." She lowered her head hoping that he was okay with her being in there.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:40 am 

Chason could hear voices around him, but no one was talking to him. What ever they had planned for him was already done. The tiger was beat down and angry, he wanted nothing to do with this place or what they did to him. Chason had been injected with a black liquid and it seemed to work out as the mad scientist intended it to. After the injection took its affect and they were releasing the straps that held him down, Chason swung at the closest guard, hitting him as hard as he could in the chest. The man hardly moved, but still something began to happen. A small hole appeared in the man's shirt and it slowly got bigger. A few seconds after the hole in the shirt started to expand, the man began screaming in pain. His skin was doing the same thing as the shirt, it was slowly rotting away and his flesh was decaying. After two minutes the man dissolved into nothing, but a pile of debris. An order was immediately given by the scientist to taze Chason.
"These people. This place. Why"? Chason thought as he looked down at the chain mail gloves they locked tightly onto his hands. The power they gave him was thought to be touch activated, but when they dragged him back to his cell nothing happened to the men who touched him. Their only thought was that it had something to do with a deteriorating substance being released from his hands. No one was sure what is was yet and Chason was sure they would experiment on him to find out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:14 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole looked up at kiara from his spot on the ground he no longer felt cold but the pain in his chest wasn't going away. "Please stay back I don't want to hurt you." He said cowering toward the back part of the cell. His mind clouded and in pain he didn't know what to do or what would happen to his with the injection.

Th scientist came to chason's cell. A military uniformed offical was with him "Another success now we only need a few more tests to do"
"Who do you plan on doing them on?" The offical asked.
"07 seems to work well with the injection more than 12 but then again 10 has yet to have them she already has powers."
"Is there a way you can combine them to one."
"Technically yes but it could risk the test subjects life."
"We have plenty of test subjects doctor eel just keep trying."
"Then try on it on 07 first then move on to the others." The offical said.
"Yes general we will start once they recover from their last injection."
"Fair enough just get it done before the dead line." The general said leaving with the scientist out the hall.