All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Falling From Grace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:26 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The headmaster sit in his chair dead, motionless and gone. It looked as if he had a heart attack to anyone else.

---

Lucy lay on her bed doing nothing but petting her stress reliving cat Sunny. He was an orange tabby cat and he loved his owner. He say content on Lucy's stomach as she laid on her back and started up at the ceiling.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 am 

Even before Alexander could leave the room the body of the headmaster started to shake violently as a black mist went into his nose and mouth. Then looking up at Alexander the devils voice spoke. "Well hello long time no see" He said giving a wicked laugh. "Thanks for the disguise"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:04 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Alexander turned around and stared at the demon. "Leave his body this second, you have no right to intrude on this mans life." He said, walking back towards the demon in the mans body. "Now get out before I make you get out." He growled, still full angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy knocked at the head masters door lightly. "Headmaster Davis? May I come in sir? I have a question."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:11 pm 

The devil was about to attack the angel when there was a nock on the door. "I'll deal with you later" He growled at the angel, the turning to the door. "Come in"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy entered wearing her regular knee high boots with her thigh high socks and shorts with her sweater, the original uniform had a short skirt but she hated skirt. She saw Alexander. "Oh I'm sorry, I can come back if you're busy sir."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:21 pm 

"O no that's ok Lucy come in, Alexander was just leaving" He said turning to the angel and glaring hard at him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander only have him a mean look. "Right, just remember what I said headmaster, you only got another hour before I come back." He said, before walking to the door and slamming it shut. Alexander was ****, of course lucifer would do something like that. But he never picked a old man, he would probably leave the body soon. The man could not move very fast at all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy saw the glare and found it odd but ultimately ignored it. "Headmaster why is it that I am the only smart person in this whole academy? Like seriously it's like everyone here doesn't know how to do anything right." She pulled up her sleeves revealing her scars on her arms. She was there because she had severe depression and almost killed herself.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm 

The devil looked over the scars and raised a eyebrow. "That wasn't a very smart thingto do" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Now tell me why did you cut your self" He asked folding his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy was confused, Headmaster Davis never really cared for his students personal life so this was odd to her. "Pardon me, but why do you care about what I have done in my life now...?" She had a sarcastic tone to her voice, she was always sarcastic even in her past lives. She crossed her arms over her chest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 pm 

"Well why are you here then? If all you want to do is complain about how you're the smartest of a bunch of idiots then get out I have better things to do" His tone was harsh and cold and he gave Lucy a stare of anger and hatred.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy was surprised at the Headmasters comment. All she wanted to do was flip him off. But instead she just looked at him. "Ya a kid died in the quad so you might wanna take care of that butthole." She stormed out of the office and slammed his door shut. She walked fast paced past a group of kids surrounding the boy who tried to grind his skateboard off a rail and smashed his head off the ground. She went back to her room and sat on her bed doing homework blaring music into her ears through her iPod.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm 

"Wow she has changed a lot" the devil mumbled to himself, then proceeding to the intercom he presed the buton. "Alexander in my office now, and for God's sake people stop poking the dead guy"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander walked back into the office, turning into a angel. "Now, how about you get out of the old man. And go back to hell brother." He said, the sword hanging on his waist for now

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 pm 

The devil eyed the angels sword. "What do you think you can do to me you are a mere angel I am a god" He said glaring at the angel. "Anaway I am here to offer you help" He said folding his arms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"You are no god, you are a angel just like me. You only made hell, you can still be killed." He said, looking down at the man. "Why do you want to help me now? And what do you get out of this?" He asked, pricing red eyes peering out from under the hood.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:05 pm 

"Well let's start with what I can do for you, I can lift the curse from Lucy, but of course I do nothing for free you in turn will let me borrow her soul, you see every time seh was reincarnated the power if her soul doubles and I can use that power to over throw God and once I do I can lift the curse from her, and I can let you both be, but refuse my offer and I will take her soul anaway and I will kill you just to make sure you don't get in the way, but it's just easier this way"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander shook his head "you do realizes that God would stop this, plus I don't trust you at all. Why would you suddnely want to help me even if you are over throwing God... You would make hell on earth wouldn't you?" He asked, sitting on a chair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:29 pm 

"No I already have hell for that, you see Alexander I am not as evil as you think I am I just want this war to end, and think about it is God truly good? He rules heaven whith a iron fist the angels don't love him they fear him, I was the only one brave enough to stand up to him and look what happened to me, I will leave earth to go on as it is the humans are already damming them selfs I don't need to help with that"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next