All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Falling From Grace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:09 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lucy always felt alone in her rich world. She was born into wealth and didn't much enjoy it, she longed for something better, she longed for love. She stood on her balcony and sighed. She was in her regular clothes, a pink dress with red fringes and bows, her corset laces tight and her blonde hair up in an intricate style. She sighed once again as she looked up at the stars. "Lucy dear? Come down for dinner." Her mother called to her from her bedroom door. Lucy turned and walked off of the balcony and into her room. She left the doors open to let in the cool summer breeze of Brighton in August.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Falling From Grace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm 

The shadow like creature floated over the houses of Brighton, until he found the one he was looking for once at the door he changed into his human form and knocked. He was great friends with the people who lived here, which was rare since they where mere humans. But being friends with the devil did have it's perks even if they did not know who he truly was, and as a result of them being friends with him he in turn made them rich beyond there wildest dreams. He knocked again on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

A butler opens the door of the mansion. "May I help you sir?" The butler was an old man, he has been working for the Jackson family for as long as he can remember. The old man looked at the man standing in front of him. "Ah you must be here for Jane and George."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm 

"Well yes I am indeed here for them my good man" He said waiting for the butler to invite him in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Well come in then." He motioned for the man to come inside and he shut the door behind him, leading him to where George, Jane and Lucy sit at the dinner table.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:41 pm 

"Well hello my old friend it has been so long since we where in each others company. How has it been?" he asked as he walked to where George was sitting with the grace of a prince.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

George stood and shook his old friends hand. "It's been good, our Lucy has grown up, she is now a woman." He smiled as he gestured towards the pretty girl who quietly ate her food.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:54 pm 

"O my she has become a fine young woman I hardly recognise her" He said letting out a hearty laugh. "And how has life been treating you young lass?" He asked looking over at Lucy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy looked at the man she could hardly remember. "I'd say rather boring." Her mother gave her a dirty look and she had to re answer. "I've been alright, just tired from lessons is all." She made a fake smile and continued eating. She was very sassy for being raised in a rich household. Jane looks up at their old friend "I apologize for my daughters actions."

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 am 

"O no it's quite ok" He said letting out a little chuckle. "I too would die from boredom if I had to stay in one place for too long" "Anyway the reason I am here is because I heard you where going to have a party" He said turning to George. "And I have a...friend that might arrive at this party of your's his name is Alexander and I would ask that you let him into this party could you do this for me?" He asked with a sudden serous tone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

George was confused for a second and then nodded. "Anything for an old friend." George smiled and so did Jane. The only one who was not smiling was Lucy, she was utterly miserable. She didn't want this party to happen tonight, she asked if she could excuse herself and went up to her to get changed into her ball gown. A maid followed her to help. They climbed the stairs and entered her giant bed chambers, the balcony doors were still open, and the maid went over to close them so Lucy could undress.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 am 

"Thank you old friend this means a lot to me, but I fear I must be going now as I still have business to attend to" He said shaking his friends hand. "It was nice to see you all again until next time then" He said as he strolled out the door. "It is all coming together" He muttered to himself. "That dammed angel better show up" He spat out the word angel like it was a rotten piece of fruit, and then in the blink of a eye he was gone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy walked down the stairs with the grace of a queen. She wore an ice blue dress with white lace and held her head high and took one step at a time, she seemed as if she was floating. The guests at the party all turned and clapped as she was announced. She reached the end of the stairway and a Prince stepped up and bowed to her, she curtseyed and took his hand. The Prince led her out onto the floor and danced with him. Even though she was smiling on the inside she hated it. She hated the smell of this Prince and she hated everything about this night. She was thinking that nothing could make this night better.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:47 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Alexander came up to the house and looked up at it, only shaking his head. "Men always build up things hoping to keep there names alive, but such things never live on. Unless craved into the stone, or if it's not easily destroyed." He said, knocking the door. "But tonight is the night that I let the men and woman die, it will be my hand, it may be other people. But my hands will guild the hands that hold the weapons." He said, before making sure he looked good.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

A butler opened the door and ushered Alexander in. The orchestra played beautifully as everyone danced, gowns flowed gracefully as the women danced with their partners. In the middle of it all was a girl, the most beautiful girl that and angel could ever see in a human anyway. She danced with a Prince, she looked happy but in the inside she was not.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 am 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander stopped where he was and stared at the girl, he soon made his way to the girl and tapped the prince on the shoulder, he then leaned in and whispered something in his ear. The prince suddnely nodding and stepping back without a word, th but angel putting his hand out with a smile. "Hello my dear, my name is Alexander. It's a great pleasure to meet you." He said and leaned down, kissing her hand slftly before standing up again. "Would you care to dance?" He asked, brushing some of his blond hair from his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy continued to dance with the prince until she saw someone behind him. The man tapped the prince on the shoulder and he just walked away. Lucy was surprised, usually a prince wouldn't give up a girl ever. She found that his name was Alexander when he kissed her hand, she blushed lightly and nodded. "I'm Lucy." She smiled and placed her hand in his, and held her dress with the other as they started to dance.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:21 am 

2nd Year (1)

"That's a amazing name, I love it." He said as they sloely danced around, he didn't look anywhere else beside her eyes. "You have amazing eyes as well miss Lucy, so why are you here?" He asked, forgetting about why he came here for the time being as he danced with the human.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:23 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy couldn't help but blush as he started into her eyes and complimented her. "I live here, this is a party my mother and father threw for me becoming a woman." Lucy smiled softly. Her beauty was comparable to that of a porcelain doll.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

He could only keep his smile as he looked at her. "Oh, that's good. Then I guess I can do this." He whispered, before kissing her softly on the lips, then kissed her on the corner of the mouth before leaning back. "It well be a shame when the party ends this end.." He said, remembering why he was there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next