All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Falling From Grace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:26 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lucy continued to do her homework. When she finished she decided to go for a walk. She took her room key and went outside and headed towards the cemetery, she liked to go there when everyone else was in classes so she could be alone with her thoughts. She sat on a tombstone that laid underneath a statue of an angel and she sighed lightly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

"Lucifer, we were made to follow orders. You also made those dammed souls into demons, so why should I trust you any father then I do now?" He asked her, looking at the man who he had just given a heart attack. "But if you can convince me then maybe. But if you fall he will damn me to hell and keep the girl in heaven. Away from either of our reaches."

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 am 

"well then let's begin, people start believing less and less, and since he draws power from belief God is weakening, and I draw power from souls so my strength grows, and as I've told you Lucy's soul is far stronger than that of a normal human thanks to the reincarnation, with her soul I will be far stronger than even God himself, but I need your help since you are a angel of death you will be able to take her soul without killing her and I cannot kill humans anyway so I won't be able to take it by force, and once I take the throne she can have her soul back and I will leave you both to do as you please, I can even give you greater power. So what will it be then will you help or not?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:43 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander looked at the devil, not sure what he should at this time. He could have Lucy for the rest of time, but he would also be handing heaven over to a angel who was cast from it. "I'm not sure, you'll need to give me time to think on this. This is something that can't be rushed to quickly.. Give me a week or two to let me choose." He said, still untrustful of the devil.

The angel that was above Lucy was a odd looking one if she cared to look up at it, it had a hood up over its head like Alexander. Long wings shooting to either side of it, a sword hanging off of it right side. A small plate was at the bottom of it so people could read and know what the angel was and who it is. It read the following. "Alexander, the angel of death and protecter of souls. Shepherd of souls." Of course the last part was wrong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy read the plate and rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Shepard of souls? What a stiff." Lucy sighed and actually laid on the tombstone, she didn't care about anything or even disrespecting the person who lie dead under this grave.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:57 pm 

"I'll give you a week, but no more as I need my answer" As soon as the words left the old mans mouth his body started to shake violently and the black mist started to ooze out of his mouth and nose. "See you in a week then" The devil said turning back into his demonic form. "O and keep a eye on that girl I don't want something to happen to her" He said walking through the door.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:11 am 

2nd Year (1)

Th angel watched the demon walk out of the room, once gone he let out a sigh and walked towards the window. "You just couldn't let me be happy, I hope at the end of this week I choose the right path.. How old would Lucy be by now?.." He asked him self, knowing he would never get a awnser from heaven. But he never knew if they were listening to him, what would come of his angel brotheren if he let the devil take over heaven? He sighed softly again and turned to leave him self.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:06 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy climbed the statue and lay in its out stretched arms, she was light so the thing wouldn't break. She lady bridle style on it and read a book.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander sighed and turned back into his human form, he thought it would be best to go find Lucy. So he went to the grave yard, he saw Lucy laying on the arms of a statue. He could tell it was of him, but he wasn't sure why his arms were stretched out infront of him. Was that the way the humans saw him? He thought it was odd really, but he didn't have time to think about. He had to win over the heart of a girl that he was watched die to many times to count, to win over the girl that has lived many lives and has been different in so many ways. He sighed as he stood there, looking at her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy laid in the statues arms and sighed again, she noticed him at the corner of her eyes and noticed him looking at her. "What are you looking at?" She said venomously. This was her quiet time and she wanted to be alone but if he wanted to keep her company she wouldn't mind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander looked at her, then stepped towards. "I'm sorry, I was just wondering how you could be comfy like that. As well as why the angel of death would have his arms out.. I mean he isn't the one that takes souls anywhere.." He said, walking up to the statue and sitting down at the base of it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy looked at the kid forgetting his name. "I don't know but I'm pretty comfy." She unwraps a lollipop and puts it in her mouth once again leaning back in the angels arms. "You're Alexander right? The new kid?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"I am, I just came for a walk. I have already finished most of the classes that they give here, so I didn't sign up for any others beside that one. And seeing as I can't go to far from the school, I'm stuck here in this grave yard with you.." He said, leaning back on statue. Pulling his hood up and his face disappearing under it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" Lucy was a tad offended at his comment. She laid in the arms of the angel.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant.. You know I have no clue what I meant." He laughed, putting his hand up as if he was holding a stare.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy rolled her eyes again. After a while she jumped from the statues arms and landed on the ground with a small sigh. She was quite bored and wanted to find something to do, she never really knew what to do. Most of the days she just did homework and tried to find different ways to sneak out of the academy so she could actually go get some decent coffee and tea.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander looked at the girl and thought for a second, he then stood up. "Hey, you wanna get out of here? I know a way out." He said, looking at the girl with a smirk. He could use his powers and jump them anywhere in the world. But the town close by would be good for now

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy shrugged. "Ya I guess so." Lucy stared walking to the woods where the gate was and snuck passed the guards and everything without getting caught.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexander shrugged his shoulders and just flashed him self to where Lucy was. Not having to deal with any of the stuff she did. "Alright, I'll follow you." He said, stretching from out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucy fell backwards when she saw him appear in front of her. She was shaking violently. "How... How did you do that..?" She was on the ground looking up at him she was terrified.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next