All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:02 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Sure. That is why I made a fire. There is some canned meat if you want to eat it. I am not ready to try it. From what I hear its not the best food about." Jane responded as she tested her apple for her own desired doneness.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

James smiled and grabs some sticks, he made a small rack to hold his pot. "I can throw whatever you guys want into it. Maybe if we get better meat and some potoes we could make a stew! Oh! Yu think those things would taste good?" He asked

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lorelai sat quietly on the ground, she didn't say anything. She was upset, she just knew that her mother would be dead by now. She sighed softly, she was so on edge but she needed to relax and quick, but there was no way for her to relax in such a stressful place.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:49 pm 

"I dunno..... I took a bit of everything I found. Even some medications just in case we needed something. In fact there are several that I don't even know what they are for." Jane spoke as she placed some of the medicines on the floor while hunting for the meat.
"Corn, more beans, carrots.... here is the meat... beef, chicken, turkey or pork?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James picked up the medicines and looked at the odd shaped pills and other things. "Hmmm.. I think I took this when I got a real bad infection when I was younger.. Or was the pill my other took for her thing.." She shrugged and then looked at the liquid and saw it was a odd color. "I don't know what this is, but I would better yet die then try this." He laughed, before wandering. "Throw me the chicken, I could cook it in a pan and we can have a nice dinner all of us." He smiled, there was then a sudden large thundering sound. Then the worst thing happened, the heaviest down pour any of them had ever seen. And it came from no where, no less then ten minutes ago it was clear skies.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai just sat in the rain, she much enjoyed it, and she just didn't have the ability to not care. She was depressed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 pm 

Jane moved backwards rather quickly when she heard the loud noises. She was not sure exactly it was but she wanted to be safe. Then when she saw a sheet of rain downpour fall. She laughed in relief.
"It's just a downpour! I thought that we were under an attack of some sort...... Lorelai? Why are you sittng in that downpour? It must hurt..." Jane spoke in a louder voice than normal so that she could be heard over the sound of the downpour.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai didn't answer, she was numb, had no feeling. She was depressed, the rain pierced her skin as if she was being stabbed, the rain was cutting into her back and arms and legs rather sharply. Which was even stranger, she didn't make a sound.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James suddnely grabbed Lorelai and pulled her into the cave. He put her against the wall as he looked over her. "She has some cuts... I rain may not be rain after.. I'll patch Lorelai up, how about you make another fire for us?" He smiled, then grabbed his bag from the rain along with the others and threw them in the cave before going back to Lorelai. "Alright, let's see what we got here." He smiled softly, trying to be nice to her as she was so nice to him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:31 pm 

Jane took some of the wood that was left and built a new fire. She kept glancing towards the other two. It was so totally weird to her that Lorelai didn't even seem to be really alive. It was almost as if she was comatose or something.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai just sat quietly saying nothing, she didn't move and didn't really blink. She just really didn't want to be alive at the moment, she didn't smile when James was trying to be kind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James sighed softly as he started to wrap Lorelais wounds. Once he was done cleaning the wounds he took bandages and started to cover the wounds. "There we go Lorelai... All wrapped up, maybe you should get out of those clothes.. It seems like there is some rain mixed in with whatever is out there. Jane maybe you should do this part. I'll make us all dinner." He smiled at both of the girls, his hand on Lorelais.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:04 pm 

"OK. Lorelai, let's get you changed. First I think you should have you shirt changed....." Jane spoke as she took out another shirt from Loreai's pack and somehow changed her. She then pushed Lorelai to the fire.

""Something is definitely wrong with her.... the last thing she that I remember was 'Everything's all clear, we'll be alright for the night.' Do you remember her saying anything else?" Jane asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai just stared blankly as Jane changed her. She was so helpless, she felt bad for putting Jane and James through this. But she loved her mother, and she was probably dead, the woman who raised her alone with a few siblings was going to dead. Lorelai was beginning to think that finding all of this would be a waste of time for her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James shook his head. "No, I'll make everyone dinner then maybe we can try and get her back to her self." He said, before he took off his long coat and put it over Lorelais shoulders. "Here, this should keep you warm.." He said, before setting about to cook beans and chicken for the small group. Hopefully Lorelai will be better after she has something warm in her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:46 pm 

"Will she eat though? She is not responding to anything at all. I just can't figure it out at all..... What can we do to get her out of this whatever she is in?" Jane asked as she looked at Lorelai.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am 

2nd Year (1)

"I'm not sure.. Try slapping her?" He shrugged, he wasn't use to someone suddenly shutting down. Where he was from if you shut down your family went hungry and probably would die as well. So everyone would just keep moving, there problems stored away till they either died or got old and mean.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai just looked up at James with the look of "don't you ****ing dare" written all over her face. She doesn't shut down easily, it takes a lot of something to bother her for her just to not talk and completely be out of it. And the possibility of her mother being dead did the trick just fine.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 am 

"If you want to slap her face to make her come out of it, she does not look like she will accept it very well..... I'd hate to waste water by simply pouring it over head..... and it doesn't always work. Maybe let her think about what ever it is and let her get it out of her system. I really don't know Lorelai very well but I know that she does worry about her sick mother. If that is the problem, she may just have to face the fact that we are not miracle workers, we can't always be the hero and fix the problem, and one day all of us will die one way or another. Hopefully without much pain but if I are in pain, I want to die quickly. Pain and suffering is not my kind of thing." Jane spoke out irritated by Loreliai's indifference or what ever it was. Jane was not the type to dwell on problems but the kind who keeps moving along as best as she could.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai snapped her head up and stared hard at Jane. She stood angrily. "You're lucky I don't beat you for what you just said! My mother is a good woman and she would do the same for me. It isn't her time to die and she asked me to come find the cure! So don't act like you know everything!" Lorelai was angry, she clenched her fists and clenched her jaw, she was furious. How dare this girl come in and automatically assume things. "I feel like a failure of a child for your information princess." Lorelai didn't care about the rain she threw off the blanket, stood up and stormed out of the cave. She had to get out of there before she killed the girl.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next