All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Vault of the lost gold
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

James left the last town not more then six hours ago. The last town is what the town has been renamed, cause it the last town before the lost land. The town has grown in size since the only quest for the truser has started. There you can get anything and everything you would need, everything from water and food, to even your own flying mechanics. But James only need some food and water, he had what he needed.

James stopped and looked down at the ground, there many signs saying that you are about to cross into the lost land. The flags of the country's stand there as well. Telling everyone that anyone can walk through. He took a long breath before taking a step, his eyes closed. But when he just hit dirt he opened his eyes and smiled "yes! I'm really in my way now!" He yelled and started to walk again. The sky started to turn different colours.

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:43 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lorelai walked around in the list land, her now and quiver of arrows on her back. Her holster was strapped right to her thigh with a knife and pistol. She walked in her knee high boots in the destroyed land making sure that there wasn't any danger. She sighed lightly as she sat on a rock and drank some water from her flask.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James walked for a bit, but then he stopped and started to make camp. Setting a fire that the smoke rose high into the sky. Above the tall trees that had been here for some time now. He smiled as he started to cook beans in a pot with some meat and other things. Thinking he was the only one out there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai saw the smoke raise and got worried, she crept through the trees silently and had her bow out, loaded with an arrow. She held it out in front of her and peeked through the bushes she hid behind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James didn't hear the woman come up as he happily started to eat his food. "Mmm.. Best three bucks I have even had." He said, eating the food as he stoked the fire with some twigs on the around. Not using the axe on his bag. He knew in a place like this there was enough fire wood around."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai let her arrow fly as it landed right at his feet, she stepped out of the bushes. "Don't you know that the creatures in here can smell that fire? You'll be dead in two seconds flat." She had her bow by her side in her hand, she wore her shorts and knee high boots with a brown corset that had gold buckles on it. She looked at him with her green eyes and long blonde hair.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:27 pm 

2nd Year (1)

As soon as the arrow landed at his feet, James jumped up and pulled out his six shooter, aiming at the girl who suddnely came from the woods. "And how do you know that? Also, 1... 2... Oh well look at that I'm not dead missy." He said, looking at her as he quickly looked around the forest. His gun still pointed at the woman.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai raises her bow again aiming at him. "It's because it's not time for them to wake up." She had a bit of a bite to her tone of voice. She stared at the man up and down.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:46 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"How do you know?" He asked, against his best judgement he put the fire out. And put his gun down "let's not kill each other alright?" He picked his pot up again and start to eat again. A fork in his hand "so, you still have not told me how you know this."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai lowered her bow and put the arrow back in her quiver. "How do I know I can trust you?" She sat down across from him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jane had walked a great many miles to this town which claimed to be the last town. She had a bit of money and next to no food. She bought food that would not spoil easily. Mostly dried fruits, nuts and a few staples. She had already bought a small iron kettle that had a serving set for one and a skillet and a coffee pot. A few utensils were stashed inside as well. There was no room in there for anything and she had to carry it.

She had bought a map so she knew that she was at the last town which left her the last thing to do. Figure put what she would need to travel on with. Wandering about the various stores after getting her food, Jane looked for things that were light weight and collapsible. A fishing pole and small bit of tackle in a small box which she was tucked inside the back pack. She moved the clothes and books about to get the food in and the pole. She had the sleeping bag under her backpack and a tent which could come in handy if she actually use it. She crossed off the various things on her list which she made from a book that she had read. She came to the conclusion that she could not carry anymore. With a sigh, Jane left the town, walking towards where she was told that many people headed out to find the elusive truser. She wanted to be one of the first there but hopefully she will get her share once she arrived there.

A few hours later, Jane stopped for a rest break and ate some nuts then rested before heading out once more. She wandered if she would find any wild creatures out there but she was ready for any of them... hopefully.

Another two hours of seeing nobody and no creatures, Jane saw the flags to show that she was nearly to the lost lands. Her heart started to beat faster as she approached the flags.

"Out there, somewhere lies my destiny, my future and hopefully my successful life. Here goes the first step into my new life!" she spoke to no one at all.

Jane was certainly surprised to see all of the pretty colors of the sky and surrounding area. She kept walking and nibbling on an apple which she buried in case there was a chance for a tree to grow out here. It was then that she heard voices. She kept still were she knelt and listened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:01 am 

2nd Year (1)

"I put my gun away, want some of my food?" He asked, pushing his pot towards the girl as he sat down and stretched out. "And I have heard the stories about what lives here, and you still haven't awnsered why you know so much, you don't look like you have been out here long.@ he said, standing up and stretching more.
Not being able to really keep him self busy at the moment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai just stared at him. How could she really trust him? She looked around the dark trees that surrounded them and sighed. "Fine, if you must know, I've been living out here for months now, okay? Happy now?" She was very sarcastic but that's what made her charming, that and her pretty eyes that always seemed to have a spark in them even if she's sad.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:44 am 

Jane was not sure if she wanted to show herself or not but if she didn't she might be accused of being a spy or worse. She couldn't hear much of anything but she turned and saw the camp fire. She finally decided that it was best if she showed herself.
"Hello there! I hope that you don't mind me traveling through here. I am alone and am not armed." she spoke and hoped for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai quickly armed her bow with an arrow and pointed it towards the direction where the voice came from. "Show yourself. But cone out slowly with your hands raised so we know you're telling the truth." Lorelai kept her ground, she has been living in these lands for 5 months and has seen all there was to be, she wasn't going to be tricked.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 am 

Jane came out with one hand up and the other one out to the side because she couldn't lift the cast iron kettle up over her head.

"Sorry but I can't life the iron kettle above my head. My name is Jane. I am just traveling through. I am alone..... not even a dog to keep me company. May I come closer, please? I mean no harm to anyone......" Jane spoke slowly as she walked up to the camp fire slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai lowered her bow and put the arrow back in her quiver and motioned for Jane to come closer. "I'm Lorelai. And before you ask, I've been living in this land for months now and I know many things and how you can survive out here."

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James was surprised to say the less when the new girl showed up. "Well.. We are just getting a big party aren't we?" He laughed "want some beans and some meat? I also have some bottled juice if you want some." He said, happy to share his things with these new people. "And my name is James, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said.

While the party talked and such, a group of animals stalked them from the shadows. They were quite and rarely heard or seen till it was to late. The animal it self was something like a wolf shark hybrid. It had a wolfs body, but with no fur and smooth black skin, that was hard as leather, a mouth full of rows of wolf teeth. Claws on its paws, and a shark like tail so it can swim easily. This animal also is as smart as a human. As it watcges it's pray and see what kind of threat it poses before attacking or not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai sat with James and Jane, telling her story of how she came to be in the forest and why she's been living there for months. She was researching the lost land since she was younger. So she decided to see it for herself. Shen her mom got sick she stayed and decided to find either find the plant that holds the cure in the land, or look for the gold and pay for the cure. She pulled a journal out from her backpack and showed the picture of a plant that looked like just a regular fern, but it had spiked on it. In the spikes is a liquid that can be extracted to form the cure she's looking for. She told of the creatures that inhabit this land, she wanted that if you make any loud noises whole fighting one, more will come, so silent kills would be better than shooting it and attracting more.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 pm 

Jane sat there shivering not out of cold but more out of fear. She was not sure if she wanted to tell all yet for it was not her nature to trust strangers completely. She basically rested and leaned against her back pack. She listened carefully to all of the sounds around her.

"What if you don't find the plant that you need so badly, I mean... just how long will your mother last without the cure? Does she have much longer to live?" Jane asked softly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next