All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jane was stunned at first but then she knew that she made Lorelai angry enough to speak once more.
"I am sorry if I made you angry, Lorelai but sitting around moping and simply feeling like a failure isn't going to help your mother. You have to fight and hunt for that plant which you need to help sure the disease. You must keep going. For I know that vile looking concoction might be the medicine that the plant is made out of.

Besides that you might even catch some dreaded disease out there in that rain and may die before your mother which will not help either one of you! I am not sure that I even want to be friends with you any longer." Jane yelled at Lorelai.

Jane went to her cart and began to throw things back into- including the vile looking concoction- the cart. She was never so angry for she rarely lost her temper. But Lorelai was not using her own brains that she was born with!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Good!" Lorelai screamed back at her as she trudged deeper into the woods. She had gathered her stuff in her fit of rage and stormed out, she didn't need them. She walked for what seemed like hours but was only minutes, she tripped as the rain mixed with whatever was dug further in her skin. She was going to find that plant if she died trying, she was a fighter, that's what Jane was wrong about, she had been a fighter all her life. But apparently she wasn't allowed a moment of weakness. Lorelai got angrier and ripped a root of a tree out of the ground and threw it across the woods.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

James was still in the the cave as he watched the two girls stormed off. "What the...." He didn't know what todo now, he picked up his bag and out his leather knee long coat back on, raising the collar to keep the rain off his neck. "Alright.. Now to find those two idiots, **** which one do I go after first?.." He asked him self, making sure he still had both guns. "Ugh... I'm going to shoot the both of them." He said before stepping out of the cave and walking towards the way that Lorelai was last seen. Jane shouldnt been to far with that cart of her. It may get stuck so it we'll help him get them both.

James went into the woods and started to yell. "Lorelai! Lorelai! Hey where are you!?" He yelled out, trying to be louder then the ran.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:15 pm 

Jane headed further up the mountain until she found another cave. She cautiously looked inside but there was nothing inside that she could see. She pulled the cart in front of the before she changed her clothes. She was shivering for she did not have any wood to make a fire with since she did not pack it up. She pulled out a coat and a blanket then sat with her back against the cart and the machete on her lap just in case.

"I shouldn't have gotten so angry back there but if I didn't leave before Lorelai came back. i'll just speak my mind again. At least she has James tp look after her. I am able to take care of myself or die trying." she spoke to no one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai walked through the woods, angrily kicking at things and leaving a small path of destruction behind her. She wanted to kill someone so bad.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James followed the trail, running quickly down it. He spotted Lorelai, he yelled at her again. "Lorelai! Lorelai where the hell are you going!?" He asked her, still running towards. His hair matted down into his face with sweat and the rain.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai spun around and looked at James. "What? You didn't go after her first?" She wanted to be alone, but most of all, she wanted to curl up in a ball and be held while she cried.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm 

Jane slowly fell asleep due to being tired since she rarely was as active as she had been the last few days and also for the reason of being emotionally exhausted. She knew that James would go after Lorelai because they were attracted to each other.
First her parents then her brothers and now even on her own, Jane could not attract even a puppy for a friend. She was Plain Jane and always will be Plain Jane.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:48 am 

2nd Year (1)

"No, I followed you first." He said, he got closer to her before he continue to talk. "I came to get you first, cause well I like you. Plus you went into this rain!" He yelled over the pounding rain on the ground. James was worried about both of the girls, but Jane had all the blankets and coats so she should be fine till James and Lorelai could find her. If Lorelai would come back that is.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I'm not going back. She expects everyone to just be strong all the time and as soon as I have a moment of weakness she acts all high and mighty. I've been strong all these years and I'm tired. Tired of acting like everything's okay, and tired of being the support of my family." Lorelai was getting the anger out of her system. Once she was done ranting, she sunk to the ground on her knees and did something she hadn't done in forever. She cried.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James sighed heavily as Lorelai sank to the ground. He went over to her, instead of putting his arms around. He picked her up, one arm under her knees, the other behind her back. He was now carrying her brideoly style. "Shhh, it's ok Lorelai. You just shut down on us without a word, you were find one minute. Then bam nothing, now just hold on to me and we'll find Jane." He smiled, starting to walk back towards the caves. If Lorelai tried to fight him on this, he would just hold her closer to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 pm 

Two men were hiking up the mountain road with several birds over the shoulder of the second one. They see a faint light of a campfire up ahead. As they approached, the elder cocked his rifle.

The fire was just inside a cave. A few things were scattered about but they didn't care. It was their cave now and no could move them out. They began to make their dinner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai didn't resist him, she let him pick her up and hold her close to him. She needed this, she needed the comfort. This is what she's been looking for for a while now. She just needed love, from anyone really.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James walked back to the cave, but didn't go to it. He kept walking in the rain, till he found the cart and walked inside the cave. "My found her, sorry to keep you waiting." He laughed softly. Setting Lorelai down. "Lorelai you may have to strip again, you're clothes are soaked through. I have some things you can wear till your clothing is dry. But you may also want to join Jane under the blanket." He said

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:42 pm 

"James, keep those birds turning, you hear me?" Johnathon growled.

"If you don't like the way I am turning your bird, then get off your lay bum and cook your own food.. After all I did catch two of them not you. "James snarled back being wet and miserable.

"And I am the eldest and since there is no female to do the cooking, you will have to manage it somehow. It matters not who caught what, boy." Johnathon spoke in his superiority voice. Which the voice that James hated.

"It does when you catch more than I. Here turn your own bird." James tossed a hot bird at Jonathon who caught it instinctively and the results was a burned hand.

"YEOOOW! YOU ASININE FOOL! LOOK WHAT YOU DID.. YOU BURNED MY SHOOTING HAND..." Johnathon tossed the half done bird on his jacket then danced around waving his burned hand.

"You certainly look silly flapping your hand and dancing." James began laughing as he put his bird on the forked stick that was holding up the bird while it was cooking.

"WHY YOU INSOLENT PUP!" Johnathon roared as he lunged at James who was already rolling on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai sighed softly as she sat with her back against the cave wall. She started to undress herself being careful of the cuts that were all over her body, she was sure that she would have scars all over her body but it didn't matter to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James smiled softly "I'll go get the firewood from the last cave. So you two try to keep warm alright?" He said, pulling the truck from the cart and throwing IT to the girls. "The blankets and coats are in here. So yeah, see you two soon." He was about to walk out but he grabbed his guns. "Almost forgot these, and if you two fight again I'll shoot you both." He then walked out and went towards the old cave

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11