All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

James only laughed softly and stood up. "Come now, I wasn't playing dead or anything. I even looked up but you still thought I was dead." He said, starting to walk back towards the cart

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:41 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

"Ya but if you actually die, I'll find a way to bring you back myself and kill you again." Lorelai laughed, she was just kidding, but then again she wasn't. She didn't want someone to die while traveling with them, it happened before to since guy, he tried to touch a plant that was carnivorous and got eaten even when Lorelai told him that it was dangerous.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:41 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jane had fully checked out the cart by now and was beginning to wonder when James and Lorelai were going to be there. She should have James bandaged up by now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai walked down the path and found Jane with the cart. "He's all fixed up. Sadly we lost a bit of daylight, so finding a place to camp now would be a good idea." She looked up at the sun and saw it slowly lowering behind the trees, she wanted to be able to get up in a tree before it turned completely dark.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm 

"I agree. Or in a cave with a very small opening that the cart will close the hole up. What does James have to say?" she asked as she leaned on the cart.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:41 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"I would say cave, we won't get attacked so easily." He said, walking down the rocky path. Looking for any caves that they could sleep in for the night. Cause there was little chance of finding a high enough tree.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai shrugged and walked next to James, they were right, a cave was safer than being in a low tree. They just had to make sure that the cave didn't belong to anything first.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:49 pm 

"Just be sure nothing else has a home in it...... I hope that we can find one soon. Perhaps we should gather some wood as we go because we should have a fire in front of the cave to help ward off creatures." Jane spoke as she paused to pick up a few sticks and put them on the cart.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"What did I say earlier? With fires, some are drawn to it." Lorelai said to Jane. She wasn't being listened to and she really hated it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 pm 

Jane was puzzled for she did not know of any creature except those who were domesticated, did not fear a fire.
"Not to argue but for information for future use, which animals do not fear fire?" she asked gently.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"None of them." Lorelai was getting irritated, the animals in this land were more vicious than any stupid animal that was domesticated.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 pm 

"Oh!" Jane was quiet for her feelings were a bit hurt. She was beginning to feel like an intruder at the moment. She held in an exasperated sigh to keep the peace.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"If you want to stay alive you have to think like a survivor and know your surroundings and what you've been attacked by. You want that money don't you?" Lorelai wasn't trying to be rude but if Jane was serious about living she needed to start listening.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 pm 

Jane did not say anything for she had nothing to say that would not start a lecture or make Lorelai angry. She thought they were friends but she felt like a student with Loerlai being the all knowing teacher. She would learn and keep a diary. She did have a notebook of paper and she had her cart of supplies........ Plus she did have a map too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James walked up the hill and then he spotted a cave and waved his arms. "Hey girls, over here. I found a cave that looks small enough for the cart to block it." He said

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:05 pm 

Jane pulled her or what she considered was hers- cart to the cave. It looked clean, dry and didn't go too far back as to hide other creatures inside.

"This could work really well, James. I think that it is the best option that we have at the moment. I have some wood to start a small fire just outside to cook with and to get some heat inside as well. " Jane spoke softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai put a hand to forehead, she was going to object to the fire. "Only if you do it quick." She said as she stepped into the small cave to see if there was anything inside ot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm 

Jane simply shook her head for she would not ever please Lorelai at times particularly if James was around. Too bad there wasn't a second male so that Lorelai felt like she was try to gain James favor.
Jane pushed the cart inside and sideways so that it was not too far from the door. A ring of stones and a small fire or dry sticks with a handful of dry leaves made a decent fire. She then got several green sticks and laid two off to one side while keeping one. She took out her pocket knife and pared the end of the stick into a point. Jane had several apples left in her bag that were a bit rubbery but would be good if roasted. She placed one on her stick and held it over the fire. The other four were sitting not too far away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

James walked over to the small fair and sat down with Jane, he placed his bag to his said and pulled out a can of beans and a pot. "Mind if I cook some beans? Maybe we could use some of the other food we got from that tank. Or we can just share my can of beans and your apples." He said, a square bandage on his check.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai appeared from the cave. "Everything's all clear, we'll be alright for the night." She walked to the fire and sat on the ground.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next