All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: Furry Academy IC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Tani smirked and put her hands on Carlys ankles. "So whats our game plan for the day?"

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:35 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Winnie blushed as Carly put her arm around her. She wasn't used to this but she was sure she most definitely would.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:45 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

"I'm not sure, we could go see the garage my family owns, or maybe just drive around town till the cops try and nab us." She laughed, poking Tains stomach with her foot as she held Winnie close to her. Buying playful with both girls.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:53 pm 

Tani smiled. "Garage sounds cool."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I'm in for anything." Winnie said with a smile at Carly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:06 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Alright, then let's finish these and get going." She said, placing both of her feet in Tani's lap, leaning down she are some of Sunday. "So, how's are your Sunday's?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:08 pm 

Tani grinned, rather than her usual smirk. "Amazing. All it needs is M&Ms"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Pretty damn delicious." Winnie said with a smile. She loved ice cream, a lot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:50 am 

2nd Year (1)

Carly laughed and only leaned down and kissed Winnie on the check. Before leaning over the table and doing the same to Tani. "First day here and I already got two girls checking me out."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:52 am 

Tani blushed but quickly turned it into a smirk. She was about to a say a smart remark but instead bit it back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie laughed softly and blushed, she wasn't afraid to show her emotions. She leaned in and returned the kiss on the cheek, she smiled again before returning to finish her ice cream.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 am 

Tani glanced over at Winnie, narrowing her eyes slightly. If the girl wanted to play this game then she wouldnt hold back

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Um why are you staring at me like that? It's not like you claimed her." Winnie said, she wasn't about to be torn away by some jealous girl who thought she was better than her. She didn't want to fight, she's anti violence much like her sister.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 am 

Tani simply tilted her head and smiled. "I didnt say anything now did i? Arent i allowed to look at people if i wish?" deep in her words was sarcasm but the only person who could tell this was her brother Chase. To anyone else it would seem that she is just being friendly. "Getting defensive already?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Whatever." Winnie said rolling her eyes, she knew this game too well, do something the person you like won't see and blame being rude on her. She shook her head, she wasn't about to be sucked into this catty jealousy.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:08 am 

2nd Year (1)

Carly looked at both of the girls, before she jumpped over the booth that was behind her. If they wanted to fight then she would leave, she didn't need more fighting in her life. "You two finish and I'll be in the car, first one out can drive." She said, trying to keep it light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:10 am 

Tani simply stood up and followed Carly out the ice cream shop. She didnt plan on fighting today anyway, at least not physically.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie stood and didn't go to the car, instead she walked down the street, her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. If she wasn't welcome she'd just go spend the day with Mai at the hospital, she didn't need Tani's petty jealousy in her life. If she wanted Carly she could have her, there were plenty other attractive people she could get in a heartbeat in this school.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:16 am 

Tani watched as the girl left before she even reached the car. 'Giving up already? Come on, a little competition is fun.' she thought with a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 am 

2nd Year (1)

Carly sighed and ran down the street, she grabbed Winnie and picked her up. "Nope, you are coming with us. And I'm not taking no for a awnser little one." She said, dragging the girl behind her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next