All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
 Post subject: Furry Academy IC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:27 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to Furry Academy! If you are interested in Enrollment here at this wonderful highschool, please visit our Enrollment office. Here

Name of student(nickname)-age-classes
Seniors
-Jazmine Flow(Jade)-17-
Classes | +
Period 1: English
Period2: History
Period3: Personal Fitness
Period4: Dance
Period5: Science
Period6: German
Period7: Study Hall
Period8: Health

-Chase Young-17-
classes | +
Period 1: Creative Writing
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Tech Theater
Period 4: Health
Period 5: Study Hall
Period 6: Math
Period 7: PE
Period 8: Art

- Alison Hughes(Alley)-18-
classes | +
Period1: English
Period2: Histopry
Period3: Creative Writing
Period4: Dance
Period5: Health
Period6: Culinary Arts
Period8: Science

Juniors
- Blake Winters-17-
classes | +
Period 1: History
Period2: Science
Period3: Math
Period4: Personal Fitness
Period5: English
Period6: German
Period8: ROTC

-James Springfield(Gunner)-16-
classes | +
Period1: PE
Period2: Person Fitness
Period3: Photography
Period4: Languages (Latin)
Period5: Study Hall
Period6: History
Period7: English
Period8: science

-Nicholas Nightingale(Nick/Night)-17-
classes | +
Period 1: Math
Period 2: Computer Tech
Period 3: Creative Writing
Period 4: Languages(Japanese)
Period 5: History
Period 6: Science
Period 7: Study Hall
Period 8: Personal fitness

-Butch Carter-18-
classes | +
Period 2: Personal fittness
Period 3: Health
Period 4: Languages(German)
Period 5: Creative Writing
Period 6: Tech Theater
Period 7: Study Hall
Period 8: ROTC

-Reira Langston(Rei)-16-
classes | +
Period 2: Math
Period 3: History
Period 4: Personal Fitness
Period 6: Dance
Period 7: Drama
Period 8: Art

-Xin Sen Quilyang(Digits)-18-
classes | +
Period1: Math
Period2: Languages (Latin)
Period3: Culinary Arts
Period4: Drama
Period5: Computer Tech
Period6: Science
Period7: Ehics and Religion
Period8: History

- Mai Tanaka(Sweety)-16-
classes | +
Period 1: Science
Period 2: Culinary arts
Period 3: Orchestra
Period 4: History
Period 6: English
Period 7: Choir
Period 8: Drama

Sophomores
-Jacob Connors(Zero tactics)-16-
classes | +
Period 2: Personal fitness
Period 3: Computer Tech
Period 4: Creative Writing
Period 5: Photography
Period 6: History
Period 7: Math
Period 8: science

-Mystique Winters -16
Classes | +
Period1: Math
Period2: English
Period3: History
Period4: Science
Period5: Photography
Period6: Health
Period7: Dance
Period8: Culinary Arts
Photography Club

-Jack Puncer-17
Classes | +
Period 1: Math
Period 2: Science
Period 3: PE
Period 4: Computer Tech
Period 5: English
Period 6: Study Hall
Period 7: History
period 8: Art

Freshmen
-Winnie Tanaka- 14
Classes | +
Period 1: PE
Period 2: Math
Period 3: English
Period 4: Choir
Period 5: Art
Period 6: Health
Period 7: History
Period 8: Science

-Jia Li Quilyang(Jenny)- 15
Classes | +
Period1: English
Period2: Math
Period3: Band
Period4: Creative Writing
Period5: Art
Period6: Choir
Period7: Ethics and Religion
Period8: Orchestra

Graduated
-Mark Connors- 19

Teacher list | +
All teachers are NCPs so you don't have to fill out a form for them if you wish to play one pm me the name of your NCP teacher and class they teach.
Math-
English/Creative writing/Journalism- Mr. Whittle
History-
Science-
Economics/Computer Tech-
Culinary Arts-
Ethics and Religion-
Leadership- Head Master Allen Borne
ROTC- Sgt. Walkers
Drama/Tech Theater-
Languages-
Art/Photography-
PE/Personal Fitness/Dance/Health- Coach Burns/ Miss. Scarlett/ Niela Trisken
Band/Orestra/Choir-

Relationships
so far | +
relationships are tricky just to let everyone know you can cheat on those your character's call boyfriend or girlfriend be carful though major downfalls become of this.
- Blake and Rei
- James and Mai
-

Blake yawned his eyes and limbs tired for waking up at six in the morning. It was Monday and the day of the beginning of the next school year. He was now a junior and excited to go back to the academy after the boring summer. He dressed in his usual clothes cargo, tan colored, shorts and his lucky hoodie; went to the kitchen eating breakfast; then grabbing his things and heading off the the bus stop.

Jade was up at five in the morning and already putting on her night before prepared clothes after a nice warm shower. She put on a dark green colored tank top, blue jeans, and her varsity jacket adorn with patches of the dance teams championships. She was so releived and sad about this being her last year at the academy, but she knew that she would make it the bast year ever finishing it off strong.
She ate a nice breakfast, then gathered her things and headed out the door to the bus stop. She smiled seeing Blake on the way and joined him in the walk to the bus stop. She always liked him He was kind and helpful but she saw nothing more of him than a friend. and she expected he felt the same way.
"Hey Blake!" She said excitement in her voice. "Ready for the this year?" Blake smiled back warmly.
"Yeah the team is hoping to go to States again this year."
"I sure hope so."
"What about you and the dance team?"
"Oh we are most confident that we will win nationals again this year."
"another patch on your varsity jacket again?"
"of course" she smiled as they neared the bus stop.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Last edited by Drake7711 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Furry Academy IC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:41 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Standing at the bus stop already, Xin, or "Digits" as he was always called on account of his completing the mathematics coursework in only a month the previous year, was already at the bus stop as Jade and Blake approached it. His morning had been like every other - getting up an hour before the bus was scheduled to arrive, to take a shower and groom his fur briefly before brushing his teeth and grabbing his breakfast, which he had made the night before. He was eating said breakfast at the bus stop as Jade and Blake arrived. Looking over at them, he waved a paw. He swallowed a bit of his sandwich and greeted them properly.
"Hey, guys. New year, new possibilities, right? Anything interesting happened while I was back home?"
'Back home' referred to Hong Kong, Xin's hometown. He always spent his vacations in China, with the exception of easter, which his family did not celebrate. Like he had both previous years, Xin had changed the colour he dyed his fur during the vacation - first, it was yellow, and last year it was green. This year, Xin had elected to dye his fur a cobalt blue. It was a running joke that Xin didn't actually have anything but white fur, despite all the pictures of him with his natural red pattern. No red was to be seen. Xin smiled, taking another bit of his sandwich while he awaited the pair's response.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

Last edited by Kee/Xeyn on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm 

"O crap, o crap I'm gonna be late!" Nick kept saying to himself in a rather loud tone as he gulped through what was left of his coffee "come on you're gonna be late for your first day at a new school!" his mother called over to him. "Yea yea I'm going mum bye" He called over to her grabbing his bag and guitar, and sprinted out of the house almost forgetting to close the door. When he was outside he started running to the buss stop where he saw a bunch of other people have already congregated, when he saw them he halted his mad dash to a slow jog hanging on the bus stop as soon as he could reach it. "Phew I should wake up earlier" Nick said to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:08 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Boring for me Interesting for her more or less." Blake said gesturing to Jade, who in response hit his shoulder. "Hey! it was only a joke."
"And a bad one at that." Jade said giving him a smart glare. then turned back to Digits. "It was great nothing but cool warm weather and partying just like last summer." She finished just as Nick showed up. She smiled warmly to him.
"Didn't wake to your alarm?" Blake asked blandly to the new guy at the bus stop. He seeming like one of those smart geek kids. Blake always looked those kind of student, annoying and plain boring, never doing anything that didn't involve computers or some sort of technology.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Digits looked at Blake, nodding. "Right you are. The most interesting thing that happened to me during the vacation was a run-in with the triads. Managed to talk my way out of it, though." As Nick appeared, Xin picked up on him being a technohead instantly. Unlike Blake, Xin was a technohead himself - tolerated only because he also played soccer and knew kung fu. He greeted the new kid. "Hi there, new blood. The Cheetah's Blake, the Wolf's Jade. I'm Xin, though most call me Digits. Who're you, and what year are you in?" He stepped forward to greet the new kid with an extended hand - polite as always.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:51 pm 

"Well that's stating the obvious" Nick said to Blake with a chuckle, he couldn't tell if it was true but he always felt like Blake didn't like him, not that he cared much. "So what did you guys do this summer?" Nick asked looking at Jade, giving her a warm smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:09 pm 

Rei hurried over to the bus, not that she was excited to go to class. She actually didnt feel like walking the entire way there. She had to one last year and her feet almost fell off. "Hey Blake, Jade, and Digits." she grinned upon arriving. The tiger girl flicked her tail from side to side. "So digits, theres a scrimmage today. Think you can beat me?" she grinned and sent a wink at him.

Chase, unlike the others, was driving himself to school. He didnt want to be burdened with being on the bus with the other students. He hated even calling himself a student after all. He open the door and slid into the drivers seat of a 2011 dark blue Mitsubishi Eclipse, and turned the key. She roared to life, settling to a purr before Chase drove off.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:20 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Well everything about a normal summer happened swimming, parties, any and all. how about yours?" Jade said happily. Blake rolled his eyes and said nothing just wanting to listen rather than speak, but when Rei arrived He smiled warmly. He always had a crush on her ever since he first met her and hopefully he looked forward to asking her out some time. but first he needed the right moment. "Hey Rei have a good summer?" he asked

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:34 pm 

"Of course," Rei smiled sweetly. "Mostly training for the upcoming season. Gotta stay in shape, ya know?" Rei was tall with a sleek built body and strong legs. Her muscles were well toned but not over the top which helped accent her curves.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:34 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Xin nodded back at Rei. The two had a somewhat odd relationship - they were polar opposites in terms of personality, but enjoyed each other's company - like two very different siblings who still hung out - and it was a point of many people's confusion, seeing as Xin was the only guy Rei never really flirted with. Xin just shrugged as she mentioned the scrimmage. "Depends on the event. What're we doing?" Finishing his sandwich, Xin looked with a grin at Rei - the only girl he dared to flirt with, oddly enough. We'll never go all the way, anyways. "Oh, wait. I forgot. You're so much better than me at everything, right? I'm sorry, Rei, but I doubt I can give you much of a challenge," he said, "but I shall do my best to leave you coughing in my dust, like always." Xin turned to the rest. "Is the bus late? I feel like I've been standing here for ages..." Xin let out an exasperated curse in Cantonese, his habit whenever he felt coarse language was in its place. "Pūjiē..." He looked over to where the bus was supposed to come from, with a frown framing his face.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 pm 

Rei scoffed at Xin. "As if. I bet you wont even make it past me let alone make it to our goalie." she grinned wildly. Talking about soccer always made her enthusiastic. "And its just a small scrimmage, girls versus boys. Just for practice."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm 

Supporter (1)

"I wonder If the coaches will have the football players race the soccer players after school today in the two mile run?" Blake said smiling with a little pride. Jade rolled her eyes "everything is a competition to you."
"not everything"
"Like what?"
"well spotting two good looking girls in front of me is not a competition."
Jade rolled her eyes again. As if on queue the bus came around the corner and stopped in front of the group. "Hey Rei What to sit next to me on the bus?" she asked as the bus' door opened Blake entering first.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:59 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Xin hopped onto the bus the moment it arrived, finding himself a comfortable window seat. People could sit wherever they wanted, and if the girls wanted to sit together and discuss the vacation, that was fine. In any case, Xin contemplated the year to come. What was in store for him this year? It was his third year attending the school - a much better school than the dump he had attended in China - and things were going alright. He wondered weather he'd make any new friends or enemies the coming year.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:02 pm 

Rei nodded. "Sure." she followed Jade to a seat somewhat near the back of the bus. "So do you think we'll have some new recruits for dance this year?" Rei asked as they sat down. She enjoyed dance as well, which made it hard for her to have much free time. But it didnt bother her much, it wasnt like she had much of a personal life yet anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:04 pm 

Nick sprinted pase the rest of the kids as the bus came into view. "Back seats mine" He grinned. Jumping on the bus as soon as the doors opened. Then calming back down he slowly made his way to the back seat, once there he lay down pulling his hoodie over his head as far as it would alow him. "Back to school we go" Nick mutered to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Sitting by himself on the bus, Xin took the time to give his parents a call. Dialling the numbr and connecting took only a few seconds, and once contact was established, Xin began speaking rapidly in Cantonese. The foreign speech, set in stark contrast to the other students on the bus and his own appearance - with western casual clothing and blue-dyed fur, made the scene slightly comical to anyone who bothered to listen. Mid-conversation, he flicks over to English. "Hi, uncle. You're coming back tonight, right? ... Seriously? Alright then, do you mind if I... No? Sweet, thanks, uncle. Yeah, I'll see you in a few days. Say hi to Jack from me, huh?" Xin then turned to the rest of the crowd on the bus. "If anyone here feel like it, my uncle's out of town for the next few days and cleared the apartment for a little get-together, to kickstart the new year. I'll be making a classic chinese feast, you know - chop suey, sezhuan, et cetera - if anyone have the time and desire to sit down and just hang out. Any takers?" Xin didn't really expect a huge turnout, but his cooking was rather well-known (and he always got an A in the subject as well), so he supposed one or two may be interested.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 pm 

Rei grinned. "Sounds great Digits! Lets making it a party to start off the new year!" she yelled over to him. She hoped the announcement would help bring more people over to have sone food and fun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:29 pm 

Supporter (1)

Jade smiled at the comment "sounds great count me in to. And yes I sure hope so we lost two of our best dancers last year now we have to work even hard if we want to make states this year." She said.

Blake sat by himself letting his football gear rest on the seat next to him as he looked out the window.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:34 pm 

Sweat ran down Jacob's face, under his orange fur, as he turned the corner a few blocks from the academy. Unlike most people, he chose to jog to school as an easy way to get in his daily run. First day of a new year and was excited, running faster than usual. His book bag on his shirtless back contained a change of clothes and of course all his subject books. Jacob turned another corner, pulling his i pod out from the black and white shorts he was wearing "Time to change songs." he said to himself. He switched the song to The Crystal Method's, Realizer, and quickened his pace. He began shadow boxing to the beat of the song, as yet another way to show his excitement for a new school year. It wasn't the school or classes that excited him, it was seeing all of his friends and meeting new ones. He turned another corner and saw one of the many school buses go right pass him. "I better hurry up if I want to make it time to possibly use the school's shower and change clothes!" he muttered in a panicked tone. "But I guess that's what i get for attempting three laps around the school."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:20 am 

"You can count me in Digits" Nick said sitting up. "Well that is if you will make susi" Nick said laughing. He had always loved susi when most other people he knew hated it or found it gross. "I'll even bring my electric guitar, play a few tunes that is if you don't mind of course"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next