All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: Furry Academy IC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Winnie managed to pry her arm out of Carly's grasp. "I'm not staying anywhere I'm not wanted nor liked." She said glancing at Tani before turning back around. "And I'm not going to let jealousy of others make my day worse than it already is. I need to go see my sister." She made her way down the street once again hoping that Mai was okay.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am 

Tani sprinted ahead of Winnie and grabbed her shoulder. "You really cant take a damn joke can you?" she smirked. "Im a flirt and i like to have fun. Theres no need to get all **** over this. You want her so bad, ill stop playing my game."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Carly walked back to Winnie as well. "Come on Winnie, at least let me drive you There." She said, smiling at both of the girls.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie ignored Tani, she wasn't going to continue this whatever it was. She needed to go see her sister and fast, she didn't have time for any of this, she shouldn't have skipped school when she should've been with Mai the whole time, Winnie would hate to be alone if she was in a coma and she knew that Mai would be there for her day in and day out if that ever did happen. "I'm ok, thanks for the offer though." She said with a small smile before turning again and walking down the street towards the hospital.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 am 

Tani growled and sped after her. She didn't want the girl to leave her game.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:01 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Carly sighed and quickky went back and got her car. He then drove back up to the girls and opened the passager door. "Get in the car both of you, Winnie I know you don't wanna be with us. But I swear to God I'll kidnap you to the bloody hospital. So just get in the car."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Winnie stopped and thought for a second before getting into the car. She said nothing, she didn't want to talk to anyone especially Tani. She absolutely refused to be involved on her stupid little "game" she was playing.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Is there a magic club here? I mean like in prestidigitation? That would be fun too. Or maybe a talent show so that everyone coul do something." Mystique suggested to the teacher.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:13 pm 

Niela smiled ruefully. "I honestly do not know, Mystique. I only started work here today." She wished she could answer her student's question better, though she fully expected there would be a club of some sort around to do with magic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:07 pm 

"Ill have to check into a talent show type of things. I wonder if it is close to the next class.. I should check to see which one i have next.' Mystique pulled out the sheet of classes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:57 am 

Niela watched her with interest, smiling. "I can't see there not being a club of that kind here, Mystique, but I just honestly don't know where to even look for it. I hope you do find one, though."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 am 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Xin pulled away from Alley. "You know what, I think I'll skip next class and drag Jia Li with me on a tour around the school grounds. She's gonna need to be properly introduced, so I'm sorry if I walk by you a bit today. Family first, you know." He looked at Alley with a smile and broke off in search for his sister.

Jack was still prowling the school grounds, wondering when on earth the bell would ring for class.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:28 pm 

"Well, perhaps I'll find a few more friends and then perhaps I'll feel more at ease here." Mystique spoke as she sighed softly, wishing that a good looking guy would walk by.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm 

Niela smiled at her. "I think you will find some friends here-it's just a matter of trying to find other people who enjoy the same things you do."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:57 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Just as Mystique and Niela were talking with each other, Jack turned a corner and almost ran straight into them. "Oh. Hey, girls. Are you guys new, as well? I'm still trying to fogure out where things are." He gave an easy grin, as if life was a sort of joke that only he understood. There was something distinctly 'Bad boy' about him, though there was something else too, something indiscernible.

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 pm 

"Hello there. I'm Mystique and I just started here. " she smiled at him slightly shy but was very curious about making a new friend.
"Who might you be?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:48 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Jack grinned and gave a sly wink to Mystique. "Jack Puncer, all-around handyman and impish trickster." He then gave another one of his easy grins. "Started here today, too. Transfer from an out-of-state school."

The Shards United!..?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:07 pm 

"An impish trickster? What kinds of tricks do you perform?" Mystique asked as she began to get intrigued by this guy more. But she w as wise enough to be on the cautious side.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 pm 

Niela raised an eyebrow at the boy that had appeared, though she couldn't help but smile at his devil-may-care attitude. She'd noticed Mystique was being cautious, though, and mentally commended her for that as she stood. "Probably something along the lines of paintballing teachers like me, Mystique. I'd better go, and I wish you luck in finding a club to join."

She started walking away, and then looked back at Jack. "It was nice to meet you, Mr Puncer. I hope you find a place to fit into, too."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:10 pm 

Alley smiled and waved him off as Xin left her. She instead walked towards the school.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next