All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Clash of the Packs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:01 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Snowheart nugged her mate softly and a smile crossed her muzzle, she gave Flameclaw a small lick on the nose.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:34 am 

Talon padded over to Royal, hoping to give the lone she wolf some company.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Royal tilted her head, the small brown green and red eyed wolf peered blankly at Talon. "Yes Talon? did Alpha want me for something?" she asked tonelessly.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:51 pm 

Talon shook his head. "No, i just though maybe you would like some company."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm 

Royal seemed neutral to his comment. It was only after two minutes in whole that she tilted her head. "Why?" she simply asked, and that was it before she waited for his reply.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 pm 

Talon chuckled. "Because you are always alone and seem lonely. Thought you could use a friend."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm 

Royal looked away, and nodded "Understood."
After a moment, she looked back "Why do I seem lonely?" she then asked. Apparently not having understood it after all...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:29 pm 

Talon settled down beside her. "Well i suppose its because you never talk to anyone really."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 pm 

She nodded "I would agree with your assumption," she said, "I don't speak to other wolves because I do not need to." She explained without really going into much detail.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 pm 

Talon cocked his head to the side. "But how are you to find a mate without speaking to the others?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 pm 

Her eyes widened "Mate?" she asked. "Why would I want a mate?" she asked "And how would I decide... can you tell me?" she asked, now facing him. In all this time, her expression changed but her neutral voice hadn't.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 pm 

Talon looked at her, completely dumbfounded. "W-well, i s-suppose it would have to be someone you like. And you would need a mate to have pups with..." he stammered. Talon was nervous for once.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Darkheart wandered around the camp looking for Soul. She had big news for him and needed to tell him immediately so nothing would happen before hand.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:10 pm 

Royal was kind of confused, but she nodded anyway. "Someone I like, kind of..." she grunted as if in agreement with her own thought. "Kind of like you? I probably like you enough." She said, not seeming to get the concept of "Like" in that meaning. "I don't think I would know what to do with pups I suppose though..." she continued. "Is this mating thing really all that necessary?" she wondered "I mean, do I really have to participate?" she asked.
-
Soul was at the camp entrance, staring out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 pm 

Talon blushed. For some reason, this she wolf always seemed to get under his fur. "i meant someone you couldnt live without. Someone you love." he tore his gaze away from hers for a moment. "As for pups, well im sure u will be fine with the other she wolves helping out." he looked into her eyes again. "Its necessary for the pack to get new members i think."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Darkheart ran to Soul's side. A smile on her muzzle, she nuzzled him gently. "I have big news darling." She waited for him to reply, she was excited, this was big news and something they both wanted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:51 pm 

Soul felt his ears perk and his eye turn to peer at her from a side glance. "Yes DarkHeart?" he murmured.
-
Royal licked her lips "How interesting. You are one of the few to be able to answer my questions so well. I am satisfied with your responses." She said, looking away once more... this time toward the inner camp.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm 

Talon cocked his head to the side. "So are you planning to mate some day?"
---
Silverfang padded out of camp with a few wolves for a small patrol. He scented something familiar and waved the patrol to go on without him. "Well hello." he smiled as he came close to Storm.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Darkheart had a smile in her muzzle. "We're having pups." She looked at her mate happily hoping he'd be as happy as she was.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:31 pm 

Soul's eye widened, and he felt himself laugh. Quickly though, his fur rose on his back and he looked over at her fully turning his head to look in her eyes. "That is wonderful news, but I feel an odd chill to the air... it might be..." he shook his head. "I don't know, it is just a bad feeling... hopefully nothing goes wrong." He murmured "With the clan or with you" He sighed. Rage, worry, eagerness and wonder in his gaze all at once.
-
Royal hummed a slight methodical tune, and paused mid hum. Looking back at Thorn with a set gaze in her eyes. "I am unsure... there is a possibility. Though there may also not be," she said rather oddly.
--
StormBlood turned her head slowly. "Oh... h- hi, it's you..." she murmured. Seeming to not be completely paying him any attention. She turned to look on the horizon where smoke was going up in a steady stream in the distance. It was only small, but it was a controlled flame to be sure. "I don't, know what that is..." she murmured hesitantly. "Though whatever it may be, I have a really bad feeling..." the tall heavy furred she-wolf murmured.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next