All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Clash of the Packs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:35 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Darkheart smiled and nudged Soul softly. "I think everything will be alright."
---
Snowheart looked up when she smelled smoke, she saw some rising from the sky, she turned and jumped onto her rock and looked again, it was definitely smoke. Snowheart squinted, how strange this was.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:44 pm 

Silverfang narrowed his eyes as he saw the smoke. A growl rise in his throat, since he was pretty sure what it was. "Its fire, and that can only mean humans." he stepped between Storm and the fire instinctively, even though it was still off in the distance. He then turned to her. "I need to check it out. I must make sure you and the rest of the pack are safe." with that he sprinted off into its direction.
---
Talon chuckled lightly. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Royal looked at him oddly "Why are you laughing at my comment?" she asked. "I am dead serious."
-
Soul nodded "yeah... maybe..." he whispered. "I think I am going to go for a walk, you stay here." He said to her in a more gentle tone the usual before leaving camp.
-
Bone, was no where to be seen.
-
StormBlood looked in the distance as he ran off, and she wondered if she should follow behind him as the other wolves ran back to camp.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 pm 

Talon only laughed a little harder. "You're odd, but i like it."
--
Silverfang continued his sprint towards the fire, hoping that the humans werent back again.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart grew concerned, she needed to go check it out. She sprinted out of the camp and blazed past Stormblood. "Get back to camp Storm." She ordered her to go as she caught up to Silverfang, Snowheart was one of the fastest wolves in the pack and quickly caught up. "What is going on?" She asked running beside him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm 

Silverfang looked back and saw his alpha coming. He grunted exasperatedly. "I dont know yet, but i dont want you getting hurt if it is humans again."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart ran with Silverfang, "I'll be alright, it's you I'm worrying about. Go back to the camp and calm everyone down." She skidded to a halt in front of him. "They need their beta while I'm gone now go." She pushed him back towards the camp, without another word, she left towards the smoke quickly, she had ordered him to do something and expected him to do it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm 

Silverfang winced but turned back. He had dealt with humans before but this was an order from his alpha, so he had to listed, no matter how mouse-brained he thought the idea was.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 am 

Soul traveled along the newly owned river. His pelt matted with dirt and water as drops began to fall from the sky. Out of nowhere Bone ripped out of the woods meeting up with him. Soul nodded-
and back at camp Royal rose her head to peer at the ditant smoke, where she nodded to Talon while saying, "I must go.. and Soul is gone, so I recommend you hang back." She said, and ripped out after toward where Soul had gone. When she caught up, the black wolf had ed them a little ways, and they all saw the smoke on the distant horizon... it was in the "no mans land" that no wolf owned. Though it was so close to the borders and territories that it required inspection.

Soul felt that same chill again...
-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am 

Talon wanted to say be careful before she left but didn't get a chance to.

Silverfang hurried back into camp and located Storm. "We must warn the other in case the humans begin moving into our territory.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart skidded to a stop when she came to the boarder of the "no mans land". She peered at the smoke and hesitated but finally walked forward a few paces. She could smell Soul and Royal right behind her, she knew they weren't there to fight her, but to inspect the smoke as well. After all, this was their woods.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 am 

StormBlood's eyes widened. "Humans?" she wondered aloud. "Those two legged things that walk around!?" she said sharply to him with serious eyes.
-
Soul stood up beside her and narrowed his eyes at the direction they were going. "Know what it is?" he asked, trying his best not to be hostile. Bone and Royal walked up beside them, Royal on the other side of SnowHeart while Bone sat in the background.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:09 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart turned her head and looks at Soul, she out her hatred aside and spoke softly. "My best guess is humans, we need to go get a closer look." Snowheart was determined to find out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:14 am 

Silverfang nodded. "I told you about the last time the humans came. Hopefully they arent here to finally get revenge."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 am 

StormBlood looked away "I... hope not..." she murmured. "Anyway, what did we need to do?" she asked.
-
His wolves growled at her for calling the shots... but Soul snapped at them before turning back around. "Yes, that sounds like a good plan..." he said in a disdainful voice... but also compliant one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 am 

Silverfang looked up to the rock where Snowheart made her announcements. "I need to make an announcement about it but im sure the others will panic. I need your help to keep them calm."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Snowheart growled back. "If we want to find out what this is we're going to have to work together Soul." She didn't like these odds, one Morning Star wolf against three Dark Hearts. She wasn't worried, she and all of those wolves knew she was stronger than she looked. She and the others walked forward to the direction of the smoke.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:52 am 

Soul glared at her but followed, his wolves ears low in rage.
-
StormBlood nodded "I will make sure to back you up..." she said, ready to help.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 am 

Silverfang fang smiled. "I knew i could count on you." with that said he leapt up onto the high rock.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23