All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:43 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Well the barracks is mostly training for gathering for Raids and Hunts. We will meet the other warriors there that will be going on the raid. but as to all the questions there is only so much that I can tell you and even less in ways that you would understand them." He paused as the exited the hall. "but the Minotaur have been using Red mana and mostly using fire to burn away the forests and grass plains then rushing in attacking with force while we are in the thickest areas of smoke or running from the heat of some of the fires."

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:39 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

Azerith grunted.
"Classic blitz play. We Kor are familiar with the tactics - swift shows of force are usually what settles inter-tribe disputes. If my advice is welcome, I say start the counter-attack with a small team of elites. The most skilled, withg the right aura enchantments, could wreak havoc to a very large force of enemies. Push them onto the defensive, then crush them with force just as they begin to recuperate."
Azrith took a few looks around. Indeed, the plains and forests these feline people called their home was vulnerable to fire. And with the complete absence of blue mana... Battling a blaze would be difficult. Which meant that a pre-emptive attack was probably the best.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:42 pm 

Supporter (1)

Ajani nodded in agreement. "Yes that is true and that is how we Leonin fight. Fast quick attacks targeted on a few to scatter the rest then another force to mop the rest up." He looks over at a guard talked in his native tongue then a single warrior young but very much physically fit came to the center of the barracks sparring field. "I'm sorry to say but I believe the other warriors want to see what you have in combat ability care to fight this young warrior?" He asked with a little smile on his face.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle