All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The T tower had been finish for about a month now, but only now is anyone allowed to move in. The teen who rised the tower him self, or almost all by him self. There is no way he could have done everything, the winering, the defences, the weapons, and even the cars and other vehicles he would have needed help. There was just to much that one boy could have done it all by him self, even Stroms mother Star Fire would agree with him. She had brought him to the tower, knowing he would be a good fit here. She was with her son at the moment, sitting in her old room. "Oh! This brings back much and more my son! That young person who have built the tower again has done a swell job!!" She proclaimed with joy, she then flew around the room well Strom watched and laughed softly. He unpacked his clothing and other things, he put them away and then jumpped on his bed. Feeling how it pushed him back up into the air. "Well mother, would you like to go see if any of your old team has come to see there kids off?" He asked, she nodded and flew out the door. Her son followed her, going towards the main area of the tower. His mother had brought the tower a plate from another world, so she could help restart the grande that was once outside of the tower. It sat on a table for now so everyone could see it, but there was a sign saying. "Do not come close, well eat you." It says.

Storm went into the kitchen well his mother laied down on the couch and rolled around a bit. "Oh, I wish raven, beast boy, cybrog, and rabion were here! It would make it so much better!!" She said, giggling softly. Strom could only laugh at his mother as he went in sreach of food. He wasn't sure if anyone else was here yet, but he couldn't wait to meet the ones who were like him. Even if he looked some what of his father DeathStroke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:52 pm 

Alina arrived at the tower suitcases in hand. She wish her mother couldve seen her off but she had no clue where Terra was at the moment. Her father stood behind her, grinning wildly at the tower. "Wow its just like i remember it! I cant see me and cyborg sitting on the couch playing video games." He walked over to his daughter and grabbed another suitcase. "Are you sure you didnt want to bring more things?" Beast Boy asked.
Alina shook her head. "Im fine Dad. Just dont be all weird okay?"
Alina had been staying with her father ever since Terra disappeared. Things were always weird and awkward between them since had hadnt been around for over 6 years. He did, however, teacher her to use the powers she was born with when she was little and they were close. Secretly, Alina was glad to be leaving his house and living in the tower. She and her father headed towards the tower entrance.

-------

Talia followed her mother Livewire out of the cab. "But Mom, why do I have to be a teen titan? You weren't and Dad was their enemy." Talia whined.
"You will not speak of your father here, Talia. And the Teen Titans saved my life when i was young and foolish. Now i want to repay the debt and lend them your magnificent power." Livewire explained. She led her daughter to the tower entrance. "Promise me you will try your best."
"I promise, Mom." Talia replied as they walked in the door.
"Good now-- Beast Boy?" Talia heard her mother gasp. She looked up to see a green man and a Teen about as old as she was, both carrying suitcases. 'Oh for the love of Hades...' Talia groaned inwardly.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Darkfeather had his head under the sink with a wrench in his hand. The pipes had been replaced since the old ones had been rusted to a crumbling mess. He wiped his brow as he concentrated on two things at once. The sink was the first one. Maintaining his time field in it's current state was the other. Anyone who was looking at the sink at the moment would just see an open cabinet and a sign that said "Working. be back... whenever". As Storm entered the kitchen looking for food, Darkfeather shifted his Timeline back to normal and appeared in the space below the sink, moving out into the open.

"Storm." he acknowledged, slightly smiling. He kept his emotions in check as he continued. "Glad you could make it. Is your mother he- Oh, Hello Starfire. An honor to meet you. I would introduce you to my sister, but she is currently in the clouds looking for mother and father." he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh that's right, Raven and Lightning. I keep forgetting not all of you know of their relationship."

A moment later, the tower security system activated itself and the Ops room, which doubled as the kitchen and living area, flashed red. "Hang on a second, I haven't had a chance to set up who's allowed in here quite yet." Darkfeather walked over to the computer and typed in a command, which turned the security cameras on. "Oh, Beast Boy accepted the offer to train his daughter here too? and Livewire as well then. Looks like our group is going to be bigger than I thought... good thing we have so many rooms." He typed in a command and the red light died down as well as the front doors opening. "Excuse me for less than a second." Darkfeather said, phasing out of the timeline and walking to the front door, then phasing back in almost exactly when he started to leave. "Welcome to Titan's Tower!" he said calmly in a monotone. "I am Darkfeather, the maintenance crew for this place. If something breaks, let me know and it will appear to fix itself. Ask me about the how and why later. We are currently waiting on a few of the adults to either reply to my summons, or send their children here, as well as my sister to get back from the Cloud Castle with my parents. please make yourselves at home... or whatever a gracious host might say... I still don't have much experience with other people, so you'll have to excuse me if I sound like I don't care. My emotions fuel my powers so being happy isn't really my thing."

"But Moooooom! Dante got the tower working again." Lily a.k.a. Lightspeed whined loudly.

Raven's eye twitched. "Lily, control your emotions. if we lived in a regular house, it would have exploded."

"Emotions aren't that bad mother!" Lightspeed argued.

"When they can blow up a city block, they should be!" Raven scolded.

Lightning walked over to his wife. "Come now, Ray! It will be a good thing to see the new T-tower. besides, from what I've heard, the other Titans were sent invitations too. It's been ages since we saw BB or Star, and you do always say you've wanted to catch up with Starfire ever since you started living up here with me."

Raven sighed in defeat. "Fine. Lily-"

"It's Lightspeed."

"Whatever, let's just go." Raven said as the three prepared to head for the Tower.

Darkfeather looked at the sky and saw a small dot that was getting bigger by the nanosecond. he sighed. "Oh for the love of-"

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Lightspeed hit the ground, making a small crater in the earth next to the door. "Hi bro! They'll be here in a few, I came on ahead since mom's not as fast."

"I hadn't noticed." Darkfeather said in a overly sarcastic monotone. "Everyone, this is my sister, Lightspeed."

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:26 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Having been quite quiet as he approached the tower, Leonard carried his own pair of suitcases as he paused for a moment, enjoying the feel of the light breeze against his face.

Smiling more earnestly as he started to traverse up the walk and made it toward the tower entrance, he bid farewell to his parents and actually offered a smile. Even if he was going to be away from them for now he was ready to make his first few steps into the real world.

Sighing as he did so, he then turned around and tried to maintain his demure outlook on the entire situation. That was, of course, until he noticed that the rest of the place wasn't going to be quite as demure as his demeanor was!

A...hole in the ground next to the door? Well this was certainly going to make things more interesting. It helped him, in a way, though. After all, he always assumed that he was the immature one but at least he didn't go around making craters in the Earth!

"Uhh, hello Lightspeed." He stopped at the door and put down his suitcase. Instead of offering her his hand to shake, a plant vine started to creep out from behind him with a sickening noise and sprouted leaves as it approached her. Apparently he had intended for her to shake this instead.

"I don't have a cool name yet, sorry, but it's nice to meet you. I think we'll get along great as long as you, um, don't do that again."

Well, that was an interesting start to his day to say the very least. Even if this wasn't quite how he had expected the Tower to be, it certainly didn't seem like he was going to have a boring first day that was for sure.

"And you must be...Darkfeather is it?"

Wow, everyone else has excellent hero names, thought Leonard. I need to come up with something quick. Green...leaf? No, my dad is Green Lantern and they already have a Green Arrow...

"How do we know which rooms we need to put our stuff in anyway? Did we all already have assigned spaces, or are we just supposed to take what's available? They didn't really like prompt me on too much, so, like, excuse the questions if you please."

Leafman? No, that was horrible! Stalwart Forest? That sounds like a boat's name!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:51 pm 

Alina smiled as Darkfeather greeted everyone. "Im Alina Markov." she greeted in return as she set her bags down and stepped forward to shake his hand. Just as she did, a large crater appeared with a loud boom. Alina froze, thinking she did it until a girl appeared through the dust and debris. She noticed the other people around her staring and sighed. She wondered just how strong her new flatmates were.

The girl to the right of her, Livewire's daughter, looked bored out of her mind and somewhat hostile in Alina's case. "So when can we check out our rooms?" she asked just as the thorn guy asked as well.

---
Talia stared at the other new titans. She was a little bored with the theatrics already and just wanted to put her stuff inside already. "Im Talia Willis." she replied bluntly.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:29 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Strom looked down when darkfeather said hello, he waved at him and smiled. "Hello Darkfeather, it's nice to see you." He laughed softly, Star Fire waved at the boy as well. When he told her of Ravens and lightings marriage she could only smile and nod. "I am sure they are happy together, I can't wait to meet your sister and meet your mother once again." She said, before floating over to the window and looked down at people who were coming. She looked through the crowed to see if she could spot anyone she knew, then she saw him. A big green man who was with a girl close to Stroms age, she let out a small yell of happiness before flying down the stairs. Storm only had time tk see his mothers green trail as she left, he followed her out though. "Mother? Is everything alright?" He asked as he followed her, but he dubt she could hear him.

Star Fire flew out the door at a break neck speed, she flew stright for Best Boy. She wrapped her arms around his waist and went up into the air with him, giving him a very tight hug as she Floated above the ground. "Best Boy! Oh how I have missed you, are you well?" She asked, still holding the man high in the air. Her grip as tight as always, Best Boy was probably chocking by now.

Strom came out after his mother, but stopped beside Alina and looked up at his mother and Best Boy. He smiled and then looked to the girl beside him, he put his hand out and smiled. "My name is Storm, a pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile, he of course was hovering off the ground. Sure he looked to walk and such, but flying felt more natural to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:51 pm 

Beast Boy gasped as Star Fire choked him in greeting. "C-cant b-breathe!" he gasped. He turned into a cat and dropped from her grip before turning into himself again. "Ive been doing great. You know i married Tara, though she disappeared a few months ago. This is our daughter Alina, by the way." he said pointing to the girl.

Alina froze as her father talked about her mother's disappearance as if it were he most typical thing in the world. 'Ugh... He's acting weird again....' she groaned inwardly as he pointed her out as though she were his pride and joy. She couldnt stand him sometimes.

She smiled as Storm floated over to her. He looked amazing and strong in her mind. "Its a pleasure to meet you storm. If you havent already heard from my loud mouthed father, im Alina." she shook his hand, though with him hovering she had to reach up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:26 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Lightspeed giggled and shook the plants outstretched tip. "Don't worry about it. It only happens when I fly-" "Which is alot." Darkfeather cut in.

"So you control plants huh? so cool!" Lightspeed giggled again. and curtsied. "I can't wait 'til you see the training area!" she smiled at Leonard. "Do you mind if I call you Thornstriker? It's just... Leonard is a bit out of place what with everyone else having Super hero names..." she smiled innocently. "It's ok if you don't want me to."

"How do we know which rooms we need to put our stuff in anyway? Did we all already have assigned spaces, or are we just supposed to take what's available? They didn't really like prompt me on too much, so, like, excuse the questions if you please."

Darkfeather's corner of his mouth rose slightly again. "A pleasure Alina. Take whatever rooms you want! all of them are set up to be decorated by whoever gets there first. Except my mom's. NO ONE goes in there but me. That's my room now. First come first serve on room choices too."

A black dome of dark energy appeared a few feet from Starfire. when it dissipated, Raven and lightning were standing in it's place. "Hey BB! long time no electrocute!" Lightning said as he held out his hand. when Beast Boy shook it, he used his powers to simulate a joy buzzer. "Ha! I can't believe it! How many times are you gonna fall for that? So where's this daughter I've heard so much about?" He laughed. Raven, meanwhile, walked up to Starfire and hesitantly hugged her, trying not to have anything explode from her happiness. "It's good to see you again!" She said simply. Darkfeather smiled at his mother's actions. "So, who wants to test out the new training facility?" he asked the group.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:32 pm 

Once Lightspeed finished taking the outstretched vine, Leonard allowed it to recede again as he looked up, "Well, um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to fly too often near my room, okay?" That wouldn't have ended well he figured. At this point he wasn't even totally sure where his room was.

He blinked for a moment and thought to himself that this never happened when he flied. Well, it didn't -usually- happen when he tried to fly anyway. There was that time that he flew straight into the side of his house as it were. His parents weren't too pleased with that one.

"Thornstriker?" Leonard looked unusually ecstatic for a moment, "That's awesome!" While no one else probably realized it, he had of course been dedicating plenty of time to trying to think up a name. He didn't want to say anything, though, for fear of having appeared socially awkward.

Finally I can stop thinking of a name and start thinking about the really important things in life, like where my next meal is coming from.

"Thanks; I think I'll grab a room with plenty of light." The reason was, of course, obvious because he had wanted to ensure that he would have ample supplies to power his plant-based abilities. Plants operated on the principle of photosynthesis, so he tended to need ample supplies of sunlight even if his skin hadn't shown any coloration change.

"So we can decorate them however we want? Cool!"

With that, before anyone else could have replied to Leonard (or Thornstriker as the case were), he was running off to go and pick a room in the T-shaped construct. It took only a few moments for there to be the slamming of a door accompanied by a few other sounds. Eventually the aforementioned door, which was to a room that faced the East side of the building in order to ensure plenty of pleasant morning sun, started to produce vines and leaves from the cracks around the top and bottom of the frame.

"Ah, its nice to be home! This is gonna be great!"

Thornstriker's muffled voice was just about the only other thing audible out of the room after he had shut the aforementioned door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

StarFire laughed softly as Best Boy dropped from her grip, she slowly lowered her self to the ground till her feet were once more touching the earth. She then looked over to Alina and have her a sweet soft smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Alina, I'm StarFire. And if you are anything like your father I think you'll get along greatly with my son Storm! Oh Best boy have you met my son Storm?" She asked, pointing to her son, before stretching out and looking around to see if Cybrog, Robin; now known as NightWing, or Raven had showed up yep. Then she saw Raven and ran towards her, wrapping her arms around in a tight hug. But not as tight as the one she gave Best Boy, but it was still a tight hug. "I'm so glade to see you my old friend! I have not seen you for quite a many year, are you well?" She asked, determined not to let Raven go for sometime.

Storm smiled and let him self dropped to the ground, so he was on more equal terms with everyone. He then looked around at the group, smiling as he felt that they would surely get along well with each other. Then he saw the other girl, Talia was her name. He was sure of it, he went over to her with his usual happy smile. "Hello my name is Storm, nice to meet you." He said, if you were to look at Storm you could most definitely say that he was wearing armor much like DeathStrokes. That is if you had ever seen the mans armor, he also looked a bit like him as well.

When Storm eyes met with Talias he stared for a second, he was trying to figure out where he had seen those eyes before. When his eyes moved she looked a bit more like someone he knew, he wasn't sure who she reminded him of. But he was sure it was someone he had spent a lot of time with, but maybe it would come to him later.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:07 pm 

Talia gave Storm a once over. There was something about him she didnt like already. Perhaps it was the way he held himself. Or maybe it was his already seeming goofy demeanor. Either way Talia walked over to him, glaring. "So just who are you?" she spat. "And i dont mean your name."

"Talia!" Livewire yelled. "Thats not how you be nice to others!"

Talia sighed, cursing, as she looked at her mother. "Fine, mother." Then she turned back to Alina and Storm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:02 am 

2nd Year (1)

Storm was quite confused by what Talia was asking him. "Who am I?... Umm well my full name is Storm Wilson.. That's my full name, but if that's not what you mean. Then well I'm not sure." He said, before looking to Darkfeather and waving his arm. "Oh! I would, I can test my powers and such out on things!" He smiled, running towards the building. Seeming forgotting about the rest of the group, he ran to Darkfeather. "So, which why?" He asked, smiling happily. Of course he wasn't wearing any of his weapon, so he would have to go get them once he knew where to go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm 

Considering all of the action going on with StarFire, Thornstriker was a little glad that he hadn't joined in the festivities for the time being. He was content to keep quiet in his room for the time being as he got everything just the way he liked it. Of course, 'just the way he liked it' could very well be construed as though he were trying to grow a forest inside of the aforementioned place.

Eventually, though, he felt content to shut the door behind him and venture out again. Naturally he had put everything away that he'd brought with him.

Once he had indeed returned, he ran out back to where everyone else was and grew relatively wide-eyed at what Storm was saying. Test powers? That sounded like a bad idea.

Trying to be the levelheaded person that he was attempting to morph into, Thornstriker shook his head and started to walk further again so Storm could hear him.

"Hey, um, shouldn't we look for someplace safe if you want to test powers? I don't want to see anyone get killed -before- we actually see some action."

Considering that this was the individual who previously had Lightspeed shake a plant tendril instead of his hand his words were probably hard to swallow, though, and more than likely he was going to get ignored and then just go off with the rest of them anyway.

Maybe life wouldn't be so bad at the tower after all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 pm 

Talia growled and stalked off into the tower, deciding to find her room instead. "Stupid boy!" she spat aloud. The lights began to cackle and burst as she walked by them. "Great..." She managed to locate a decent room at the end of the hall. Talia sighed as she settled down on the bed. She lifted her fingers and watched the electricity dance along the tips. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her room yet but that would probably come to her later. "I wonder if I'll even like this place."

Alina watched as Talia stomped away. She wasn't sure what just happened but it seemed there was already going to be a bit of drama. She wandered over to Darkfeather and Storm. "A mock-battle sounds fun. I need a bit of a workout anyway. How about you guys?" she asked, grinning.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:46 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Darkfeather didn't show it, but he was excited that he could finally use the training hall. He had added a lot more than Cyborg had originally designed it with, and he wanted to see how this new group, whether friendly or not, did against opposition.

"Follow me." he said to the group with just a hint of excitement in his voice. When the new team minus Talia was standing in the training facility, he said, "I think that we should put it to a vote. A series of 1 on 1 matches, like a tournament, or a two team exercise designed to focus on teamwork. LightSpeed?"

"1 on 1! I want to see Thornstriker wallop someone!" LightSpeed piped up.

"You realize that could be you that he ends up fighting, right?" Darkfeather deadpanned. turning to the rest of the group, Darkfeather asked, "Anyone opposed to a little friendly tournament?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:42 pm 

The aforementioned Thornstriker started to flex his fists in between his hands, which predictably came ready with the sound of rustling leaves as he did so. Looking up toward Darkfeather with a smirk, he threw back his head and finally shook it.

"I'm not opposed at all." His words were ironic considering that only a few moments ago he was trying to be the levelheaded smart one, but then again that was also before he got that bit of minor encouragement from LightSpeed.

Apparently having fans could change anyone it would seem.

When Darkfeather told them to follow him, Thornstriker didn't question it at all. At least they were going to the training hall so that they wouldn't wreck anything more than they had already. He didn't want to see all of Storm's hard work go to waste of course!

Also that was Leonard thinking like that before - I'm Thornstriker now!

Wow, this was going to go to his head entirely too quickly for his own good.

"If we went with the one-on-one idea, how would we decide who gets to fight who? Would we just pull names out of a hat or something?" He interlaced his fingers behind his head as they spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:08 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Strom smiled as he followed and listened to Darkfeather, he then said. "I'll fight, just let me go get my stuff." He said, wearing his armor that he had always worn. He then suddenly shoot off in a black strike, going to his room. Grabbing his hand gun, two swords and his hand grenades before flying back down to the group and he smiled at them. "Ok, I ready to fight!" He said smiling, Strom did have other guns. Two submachine guns and a assault rifle, but he didn't like to use them. He felt like they were to much for such small things like fighting, he kept them just Incase something happened to the team.

Strom looks at the group with a smile. "Can we fight now? I wanna show off streagh!" He said, pulling his swords from his bavk.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 am 

Alina followed the group eagerly to the training room. She was beyond excited, she stuffed some dirt in her pockets in case there was no Earth inside. There were plenty of things she could do with a pocket of dirt. Plus she still had her other abilities which were dangers themselves. Her mom had taught her everything she needed to know about earth manipulation. She smiled at Storm and Darkfeather. "Im ready whenever. And a tournament sounds awesome."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 pm 

"Yeah, a tournament does sound cool, but I'm still wondering how we're going to go around deciding who fights who."

With a bit of a sigh, Thornstriker rolled his eyes, not sure of what this was going to turn out to be like. On the other hand, though, he was actually pretty much looking forward to it and having everyone else around him act this way was starting to pull out an aggressive streak he had laying dormant.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:03 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Darkfeather pulled a small six sided die out of his pocket. "This is how we decide. First number rolled determines who you fight. if it is even numbered, you fight whomever rolls odd first and vice versa. Tie and you're paired up. I'll go first."

JDizzle383 rolled 1d6 and got a total of 1:

Darkfeather nodded to it as the die rolled and stopped. "Who wants to roll next?" he asked the group. "oh, and no using powers to affect the result of your roll."

Lightspeed put a finger to her chin. "I won't roll yet. I don't think I should go right after you bro!" although she seemed to be waiting on Thornstriker, as was evident by the dreamy look she gave him after she said this. In accordance with said look, a gun turret in the room exploded, and Darkfeather sighed. "Excuse me one millisecond." he said.

Shifting out of the timeline again, he repaired the turret, then walked back to the group and shifted back to the millisecond after he left. sweat now adorned his brow, and he had a oil stain on his shoulder. Despite herself, Raven smiled a bit more than usual when she figured out how the now restored turret had been repaired.

"So whad'I miss?" Darkfeather asked. this was his attempt at humor considering to them it had been a millisecond, while for him it had taken an hour to fix the turret.