All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jurgen grins from ear to ear.

"An adventure!" he proclaims. "Marvelous! I ain't scared of any..."

"WAIT!" the woman exclaims, causing Jurgen to jump back and squeal in fright. "It could be dangerous, but...if there's any chance you could find that boy...if he's alive..."

The needless complication of the template appended to each of my posts? My signature characteristic.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 pm 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)

Boy finding? Fenris wondered what had happened.

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:23 pm 

Jurgen, promptly realizing that there is no danger, instantly calmed down and replied, "Since we're heading that way anyway, we'll see if we can find him. You said there are crystals that way?"

The woman nods and presents to the expedition team a small crystalline chunk with a blue hue. Oddly, it appears to have a faint glow.

The needless complication of the template appended to each of my posts? My signature characteristic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Layla moved closer to it, resisting the urge to pick it up out of the woman's hands. If just barely.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm 

The woman, as though aware of this, gently hands the crystal to Layla so that she can examine it.

Jurgen, meanwhile, begins chatting with the men in the hopes of taking on the task of finishing the incomplete maps.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1)

Layla studied the crystal closely, after giving the woman a smile of thanks. "So is that all this crystal does, is glow?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:01 pm 

She nods again and says, "That's all I've seen it do."

A man Jurgen was speaking to presents himself to the rest of the expedition team.

"Would you like a tour of Cavetown before you depart?" he asks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:24 am 

Medals: 1
Dedicated Partner (1)

"A tour would be super!" Fenris said wonderfully excited. His fingers began playing a very pretty line of notes on the lute.

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:07 pm 

The man smiles and leads the expedition team through Cavetown.

The center cavern smells vaguely of mushrooms, and its walls - both natural and wooden - are illuminated by the light from the lanterns that dot the rickety shacks nestled close to the rocks.

The man points to the largest wooden structure, and says, "That there's the inn. Yep, even down in our subterranean society, we have a den for folk to get inebriated in."

He begins to look fidgety - thirsty, even - as he continues, "Want me to continue showing you around, or can I - I mean, shall I let you get back to adventurin'?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am 

Most Helpful Member (1)

Layla shook her head. "Let's go. We are wasting waking hours. Though now we know where to sleep it off."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 pm 

By the time Layla finishes speaking, the man is nowhere to be seen, and the inn doors are swinging.

Jurgen beckons for his team to follow him west, towards one of the mapped sections of the cave they haven't yet explored.

The cavern they enter is oddly shaped, mostly barren, and dark, but two more paths - including another to the west - become clear as Jurgen raises his lantern.