All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

A big room in a mysterious place. there is no light other then near the walls with appear to be rounded with a big window running along the entire length of the room. there is no outside other then a strange ethereal glow that penetrates the windows. suddenly lights come on in the room. its a quaint looking lobby with chairs and sofas for people to sit on and tables. there is a desk behind the lobby area where a man sits he has light purple skin and has orange eyes, red hair. he is rather skinny and wears a black top had red cape and a black suit. he stands up and begins clapping his hands which are adorned by white silk gloves. "greetings one and all. you who are reading this are about to pit your characters into a game of my Creation. i am TheChaosK and i welcome thee. i believe its about time to bring in our first guests of the evening. once all the first guests arrive i will begin the game." with that the man took of his hat and bowed before snapping his fingers. as he did so a multitude of portals appeared throughout the room where the guests would enter from.

One of the portals appeared above in the air as a great fireball came crashing down into the room with a mighty explosion. as the smoke cleared the figure of a woman appeared. she was tall and feminine in figure with a large bust, thin waist and wide hips. her skin was red and she had long flowing fluffy light pink hair. her bright yellow eyes glanced around the room as she had struck an extravagant pose upon her landing her arms outstretched above her head and her legs one in front of the other standing on one of the many tables. she had on a blue denim short jacket with a white mid-drift T-shirt underneath with just a golden $ on it there was white fluff along the color of the jacket. a matching denim miniskirt wrapped around her waist perfectly and hugged her hips nicely. Under the Skirt was semi-transparent thigh high white stockings with black high heel shoes. she put one of her hands infront of her mouth and began laughing "oh my it seems i came a bit to soon no one is here to see my grand entrance, such a pity." she crossed her arms under her breasts and huffed "so where am i anyway? i was in the middle of selling some great treasure to a valued suc- i mean customer when i was sucked into some strange portal."

"oh my dear Kataranina i was here and i saw it all...well actually i was apart of it but that's beside the point i would NEVER steal a grand entrance from you. It was absolutely marvelous!" a very tall and lanky man stood on the floor behind the red woman. he was incredibly thin and his whole body was covered head to toe in bandages even his face was covered, not even his eyes were visible. he had a top hat on his head and wore a black tuxedo, dress pants and dress shoes. his hands were also covered in white silk gloves. he twirled a cane in his hand and appeared to look around the room moving his head from left to right. "i do say this place is empty perhaps we are early for some sort of party? oh i do enjoy a good party."

"and greetings to our first two guests. don't worry you two everything will be explained in do time. for now why don't you both take a seat more guests will be arriving very shortly." the man just motioned to one of the many seats available to his guests. as both of the arrivals sat down.

A short girl that looked like she could be from 14-16 walked out from one of the portals. she was short with peachy skin, she had long black hair tied into pigtails with skull berets. Her eyes were red and her pupils were shaped like tear drops. She had a black lolita style dress with a thick cloth strap around her stomach tied into a big bow in the back. she had a single black feather like wing on the left shoulder blade of her back her legs were covered by black and white thick striped stockings and black boots. "hmm... how did i get here?" she asked as she looked around a bit. The black wind suddenly burst into feathers as they came together into another form.

The feathers that came off of the girl's back swirled around a bit before coming together into another form. The form stood behind the previous girl and appeared to be a girl itself. slightly taller then the other girl. she wore a black maid like outfit and looked as if she was at least 18. her hair was long, silky and silvery pink colored, her eyes were also red. her arms were uncovered and you could see this girl was actually a marionette. "it seems we have been transported to a different world Kori. most unfortunate as we were almost home."

"Ah two more guests arrive. this is great now all we have to do is wait for the rest and the games...can begin!!!" The mysterious man said as he stood there clapping for the guests who have already arrived.

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here
Character Bios found Here

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Just as the first guest had been transported into the room, another suddenly popped in, though far less graceful. A 18 year old, though rather skinny and small for her age, fell butt-first onto a nearby table, letting out a startled yelp. Her long, simple red gown spread out on the table gracefully, though she wasn't so lucky to have such an entrance as her clothes. Blinking her large green eyes, she looked around, blowing a puff of blonde hair out of her face. "Uh.... Kaminai?... Lyles?... Anyone?" Her voice slowly grew more nervous when she finally noticed the others in the room. "Where... where am I?

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:05 am 

Mad >:(

Junktown, Wasteland-13.04.21-- or 22--:

Three rangers were about to go and meet with their crush-at least they hoped it. Everytime they go to this bar, they saw the girls and tried to make a move. Or, they played billiard instead. They even came here for some investigation but mostly for these girls or other women. It is interesting that these three spending their free time for nothing most of the time and they are working too much.

When they came to the bar, Johnny kicked in and the door hit Ray and Paulie with high speed. After the whole team, I mean three inside, people in the bar turned to them and stared. Three rangers in their uniform. Some people got scared, some people just stared because others doing it, some stared to look who are they, some stared to learn their future enemy, and some stared to Johnny because he had Deputy star-temporary situation actually.

After these three started to walk, every people they are passing returned to their business, and looked after their back. No one dared to ask their business, no one dared to make a slip. They knew these rangers here with the big iron on their hip. No one could mess with them, Johnny became fastest gun after a showdown duel with fastest gun. As you can see, Johnny is still alive.

Johnny saw his dear love-not yet-at a corner with her friends. She had nice friends, Ray could hang with them. The problem was, the girl already rejected Johnny. So at the other corner, there was another nice girl Johnny already met before and she is acting like she likes Johnny. Either way, it was time for desicion. Or, they could play billiard, or better, they could stop avoiding Sheriff and go back to HQ, and do some work. But for now-doesn't matter which jobs they are assigned for today. The desicion does. Ray was about to talk to his female friends and Paulie was gonna make a joke about Johnny, and Johnny was going to make a joke about Paulie too at the same time. But, they heard something. Someone dared to make a slip...

Johnny's reaction time was perfect, right after he heard angry footsteps, he took out his ranger six-shooter, turned to target, checked for weapons in target's hand, and pull the trigger. The man had a shotgun in his hands. Johnny did all of this in a second. Paulie and Ray pulled their six-shooters too and get in position. Three more rushed in bar with shotguns. Every ranger made one shot, every ranger hit one, every ranger killed one. Three more lying there-without moving. Rangers reloaded their guns-they fired at least one bullet and keeping the gun full-loaded is their habbit. Johnny decided to go and check for the one who rejected him, and started talking to Paulie at the same time:

"So, heh. Who were they? I bet Criston's Gang."

"Nah, they were raiders I think. Or the order may be? Anyways, you can win this fight, but you gonna lose the one, over there."

"**** you, ****ing. I'm gonna win her love soon, now shut the hell up and leave me alone."

Ray interrupted this new-started argument:

"Guys, the **** is that, is that a portal?"

They read and watch enough Sci-Fi to know portals. Paulie paid attention to it, while Johnny go there and hailed Jessica, tried to talk. But Paulie grabbed his arm, both girl and Johnny was shocked because of that large, grey-ish portal. Only three rangers knew it was a portal. Hell, the things in the wasteland can go tooo crazy sometimes. Paulie:

"We can only have one chance to get in a portal dude, if it's a portal. Doesn't matter, we gonna get in there."

"Dude? Really? DUDE?"

Ray:

"Just get in there. I'm first, no we all go together."

Ray grabbed Johnny's left arm, and Paulie was still holding Johnny's right arm. Johnny looked at Jessica for last time:

"What's my chance if I can come back?"

She answered:

"Same, but not as I told you."

She looked down and smiled, Johnny knew it was a dead end. But the other two was still holding his arms. They made a countdown-everyone in the bar joined it:

"3-2-1... GO!"

They were fast even they were carrying heavy Johnny. They got in portal while running, and they found themselves in a room with some crazy dude with pink-ish skin, young girls and some other folks? They couldn't tell it, they weren't looking at people at first. They were looking at the place they are in. Johnny:

"Parallel universe, Europe in our universe, somewhere in space or somewhere in space in parallel universe?"

Paulie:

"No goddamn idea. No, ****."

Ray:

"At least Johnny has word from girl, so we know he will be sure we can go back."

They all laughed, then they all take out their six-shooters and get together for any threat. Room has a window, but outside-if it can be called as outside-glowing like hell. And there are furnitures, they see a "casting couch" and laugh all together. That's where they gonna sit if here is safe. They don't say anything to any people in the room. Just holding their six-shooters and being extremly careful for every movement in this room.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

The click of a light switch was a swift prelude to the warm yellow light, filling the room. Iris kicked her shoes off, and with a small skip, she threw herself straight onto the sofa in the middle of the room, tossing her bag aside. "I wanna go north tomorrow." she proclaimed, stretching her arms above her head, and turning over, to support herself with her elbows. With a quick sideways flick of her head, she swept her long, soft blonde hair aside, out of her face. "So, did you like it, Bran?" Giving her brother a smile as sweet as honey, she turned to him, taking off the red sweatshirt that she wore, and hanging it over the sofa.
Brandon, who, in the meantime, finished taking off and tidying up his gloves and hat, gave her a lax shrug. "It was an interesting experience. Not quite in my tastes, though." With his typical unimpressed grimace, the tall blond man hung his long coat in the corridor, and stretching like a cat, he came over to the sofa as well. Iris shifted aside, patting the cushions as if inviting him to sit - what Brandon promptly did, bending his head back in a shower of platinum blonde hair, tied by a red thread in the middle. "So tomorrow, you insist on taking a ship north and visiting Svalbard islands? It's cold there, you know." he gave her a challenging look of his chestnut eyes. She crossed her arms on her chest.
"And it will cost a lot." he remarked then.
"I have enough money on me. We're going." the girl countered him.
"There's nothing but polar bears and rocks in there." Brandon sighed deeply, sweeping his long bangs aside with his slim fingers.
"I want to take a photo with a polar bear!" she pounded her small fist into the cushions.
"And if it eats you? They aren't plush toys, Iris." he kept arguing.
"I want to go there! We're going there!" Standing up abruptly, and crossing her arms on her chest, across the shirt and soft woolen jumper that she wore, and she stomped off, into the bathroom.

Bran rubbed the bridge of his nose with a deep sigh. Why did she want to go to that cold wasteland? There was nothing but rocks! How utterly boring. And it was cold there. He wasn't exactly pleased by the thought; what were they, characters in some medieval fantasy series to go freeze their bones into the northernmost north for no purpose whatsoever? Iris could be as stubborn as a mule sometimes.
All of a sudden, he was broken from his thoughts by a loud, high pitched scream.
"BRAAAN! HELP ME!" his sister screamed. Something made a sound, not unlike a large object hitting the floor. He immediately leaped up, running towards the bathroom door, and burst straight in.
There was no one inside. Instead, a large hole opened up in the tiles on the floor. It made a silent humming sound, and its edges were hazy; its center, though, was as black as night. Brandon's expression quickly changed from a bored, unexcited display of snobbish carelessness into a bewildered grimace. His sister! Where was Iris? She must have... Fallen in...

He tossed a towel in. It... Disappeared in the hole, as if falling through black mist, and then vanishing completely. How amazing. He would sue the family, owning the resort, if he'd even as much as slightly damage the tight black jeans that he wore. And with those thoughts, he sneered at the hole in the ground, stepping in.
He was falling. For a long while, he was falling, down, deeper and deeper through a black nothingness. Then, bright lights flashed underneath him - and he landed on a black sofa with a loud crash, his legs folding underneath him far less gracefully than he would have wished. For a moment, he was dazed by both confusion, and pain of the sudden fall; this room was completely unknown to him, and it didn't seem like anything else in the hotel. For once, it was far shabbier. And there were people... Nothing like what he had seen before. Was this some sort of a cosplay convention? If yes, then he was looking for the shortest way out.
A pair of arms wrapped around him, and frightened bawling and sobbing, together with the warmth of someone's breath, came from behind him.
"Bran, where are we? I fell in... I fell in through the hole in the bathroom floor... Bran, Bran, are you even listening to me? Where are we? I'm afraid... Call... Call someone, I want to get out of here..." Iris cried in fear, but all that became distant to him at the sight of guns.
He reached into his long black blazer, and within a moment sled off the sofa, pointing a large, heavy gun at anyone that dared to endanger and frighten Iris like that, a bewildered expression in his face. His chestnut eyes had a red glint to them as he eyed everyone over, taking a defensive stance and sneering at the men and women around him. "Back off. Everyone back off. Instantly. Or I fire a whole load of silver bullets into your head!" he burst out, his hands gripping the gun tightly, even as Iris covered in his shadow. Whatever was happening, he wasn't going to let anyone lay a hand on her! He'd shoot their brains out, straight into the wall!

----

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Let me just fetch the new print-out, mmkay? I've got it in my bag... Wait. No, my assistant has it!" Pointing a finger up, Naruhiko informed his audience - with a small, black-haired boy in the front - of his leaving, and pushed himself away, waving one gloved hand at the group of his fans standing around him. This convention was a blast. He never suspected he might find so many fans of the Thousand Blades grouped up in a single place; and he didn't think they'd all recognize him as Izumi-sensei that draws it... Though, as he thought back, it wasn't that difficult to recognize him - how many tall, purple-haired cosplayers of Kawakami Tsunayoshi with a stern assistant could you find on a single con? Not that many.
He fastened the obi about his waist, searching for Tachibana-san, wherever the woman might have gone. He knew that she didn't like these sorts of things, but she was carrying all his signed print-outs of all the volumes of Thousand Blades of Seika Mashita!
"Tachibana-saaan! Tachibana-san! I need your bag!" he called out across the whole place, but except for a few wary looks, he got no reply. He released a deep sigh, and went forwards, looking out for the slightest hint of pink hair and well-endowed assets. Without success. All he managed was to...
Get lost.
Again.

He had no clue where he had gotten. Though, there was a door over there; he could just enter that door, right? Peeeeerhaps she was there. The chance was really slim, but...
Reaching for the doorknob, he turned it, and pulled back. Nothing. He most likely had to push... Though, when he did so, nothing was behind the door. Only darkness. Maybe a light switch was further in the corridor - or room or whatever it was... He stepped in.
And immediately realized that was a mistake. For a moment, he felt oddly light, as if floating in air; but then, a strong pull came, and he bent over, his eyes widening with surprise and horror. All of a sudden, he was hurled through a room, and bashed into a table side-first. It slammed the breath out of him, and he bowled over, his dark purple hair a mess around his head. What just happened? He wasn't even at the convention anymore, though some of those people looked like cosplayers. All of a sudden, he found himself full of fear - mainly because there were several guns pointing at him. Big guns. Scary guns. Real guns. His black-and-red samurai armor might have been an impressive piece of cosplay material, but it sure as hell wouldn't protect him from anything...
"Ahaha... Ha... Hello..." he started, raising his hands in a posture that could mean only one thing - that he's yielding. "Good... Good afternoon... Now... Now if you'd excuse me... I'd... I'd make my leave..." Grinning nervously, he quickly realized - both from a gut feeling and the faces of the others - that they most likely don't understand Japanese, and his brain worked impressively hard to retrieve his not-that-shabby knowledge of English instead. "Hi... I... I got to... Take my leave now... I have... Manga to give out... And there's people waiting for me..."
Turning on his heel, he meant to walk back into that odd hole; instead, though, he walked head-first into the wall.

----

New guns! New guns! F**k yeah! New guns... And with those, Yukio did a f**king good job, that much Yutaka had to admit as he looked his new weapons over. They were large, each weighing well over three kilograms, but for him, that much was nothing. Taking into account the size of the bullets those black monsters fired... It could tear straight through a car, through thick glass, and it could shoot the head off a man without issues. Now this was what he called a gun, oh glorious tools of chaos, anarchy, and public lawbreaking! He could already see them in action, and a sick, twisted grin appeared on his lips as he lifted them up. His little children, cherished and beloved. There was nothing Yutaka loved as much as he loved his weapons... Well, perhaps except for sake. Now that would be excellent, that was just what he needed to celebrate the acquisition of these two beauties. They'd sing for him soon enough.
He made his way through the hideout, sliding both massive guns through his loose belt, and his gloved hands swept his silky black hair behind his ears. The room that held most of Scarlet Note's alcohol wasn't too far; gods knew that it was his second favorite place in the building. Though he was a lightweight, he didn't care much for the aftermath of the drinking. And grinning maliciously, he flung the door of the room open.
However, there was something odd in it. A large, softly glowing hole. It alerted him; was this the work of some sort of monster? He shot everything that he sighted messing with his hideout... Well, he'd shoot this one, too. And to make sure, he'd get all of his weapons ready. He locked the door behind himself, rushing back up the stairs in his military boots pounding against the concrete; it was a good thing that the bottle storage was that near, for real.

Throwing a short leather jacket over his bare shoulders, he made sure that he wouldn't enter again unprotected. He pinned a whole array of knives in leather sheaths to his belt, swung the reins that held his twin katanas over his muscular chest, securing them on his back, and, just to make sure that he'll be able to brutally massacre whatever bastard was lurking around his alcohol storage, he grabbed one of his one-of-a-kind guns. Another of Yukio's glorious creations, it was a three-cannon blasting monster so heavy ordinary people would have issues with handling it. He considered it light, though his muscles bulged as he heaved it up. It could fire enough rounds to blast the brains out of an Oni within seconds, its accuracy was superior, and its firepower was massive. It was a collector's piece in black and silver. And just to make sure, he placed a nice few reserve rounds onto his belts - both for the twin guns, and the massive riffle.
Armed up to the teeth, and with a bewildered grin on his face, he made his way back down. The door opened slowly underneath his hand. Strangely enough, nothing seemed to change since he left; that was odd. He didn't quite like it. At first, he moved closer to the strange shape. It didn't move; it was a blackness upon the wall that he could not identify, and it was unsettling as it were. Not willing to waste ammo on the large riffle, he swung that one over his shoulder, beside the katanas, and instead pulled out the black twins - the new ones. Time to test these beauties.

They screamed with the sounds of bullets being released, and a few empty shells fell onto the floor; though, all the bullets merely disappeared in the blackness of the hole, and vanished without trace. He frowned. Not a good thing. Placing the guns back at his belt, he slowly, carefully unsheathed the black katanas. And all of a sudden, he leaped forth, towards the darkness, with the elegance of a panther making a semicircular strike.
It achieved nothing. The blade sliced across the strange thing, and emerged back untouched. How... Incredibly odd. Well... If that was the case... He needed to get closer. It was nothing like anything he'd seen before; actually, it was closer to a computer-generated effect in a movie. He didn't like it in the slightest. But as toughly armed as he was, it could pose no threat to him, to the man that escaped his own death...
His hand reached in.
And he was dragged behind. A strong force pulled him into the hole, and all of a sudden he found himself plunging through. For a moment, there was darkness and nothing around him; then, light came, and he prepared himself for his landing. That was a good thing; he whirled in, and landed in an elegant turn across his shoulder, brushing the gun and the swords against the ground only ever so softly. Immediately, he straightened himself, standing up to his full height and examining his surroundings. This wasn't the hideout; it was either a hallucination caused by whatever he encountered in the hideout, or another part of Miyake district, most likely something underground. There was a lot of other people... Some armed... With guns.
He did not hesitate to sheathe the blades and instantly reveal the twin guns, their hollow black mouths gaping at the men at his sides. He crossed his arms across his chest for protection, and backed up against the wall to cover his back. He was, after all, a veteran warrior; and he wasn't stupid to let anyone as much as threaten him. Anyone who'd try to would be a whole head smaller.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:35 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

It was dark. Really dark. Mandag had forgotten it got like that up here. Even though she was not very cold, she automatically pulled her hands inside the sleeves of her light pink sweater and hugged herself. The January winds had subsided, thankfully, or she suspected she would have been blown away like ash. Or blown out, like a candle. She shuddered again, this time at the idea of disappearing. What happened to candles when they were snuffed out, anyway? Where did the flame go?

Busy with her thoughts of non-existent fire, the elverpige never noticed that the darkness a little way in front of her had become not so much the absence of light, as it was now more like a place where light outright disappeared. She did, however, notice the faint humming sound that crept through the air, and stopped mere inches before the strange patch of darkness. Could she go around? She tried, and succeeded. The humming darkness did not follow her. But Mandag was sick and tired of the endless, gravelly path, and really, it was just another black spot of a world in which she seemed to be the only thing that wasn't. Really, what could possibly happen? She tucked her long, silvery hair behind her ears and attempted to flatten her skirt. Maybe it lead nowhere, maybe it lead to a magnificent garden party. You never know in this world; the narrative is always changing, she thought as she took her last few steps on the gravel.

"...Well, it's not a garden party," she mumbled to herself, as the sound of her footsteps changed and everything flared into existence around her. Maybe I was where the snuffed out candles go before, and now I'm where the lit ones are. Someone certainly got lit, that's for sure.

A variety of - people? - were standing around in the room. If the amount of guns present were any indication, most of them weren't feeling too relaxed about being here. Mandag had no such issue. This was not the first time she had been transported into a strange place. Especially two of those present seemed to be on edge. Mandag put on her friendliest smile - no teeth - and marched towards the pair of blondes she had spotted.

"Hello," she announced in a sing-song voice to the taller of them, who was currently pointing a gun of his own at - well, everyone. Mandag did not care in the least. Bullets couldn't harm her. "You don't seem too thrilled to be here. Are you all right?" she asked the girl hiding behind him. Abandoning the floor to hover a few inches above it instead, she peeked curiously down at her. "I don't think there's a reason to be afraid. Everything looks clean and comfortable, see?"

Well, ain't that a kick in the head.

Jonathan groaned as he picked himself up from the couch he had just fallen face-first into. The sight that greeted him made him wish he had been knocked out. Why were there so many guns? Where the Hell was this?! A minute ago, he had been standing in front of his grubby mirror as he did every morning, trying not to cut himself on the razor (as he did every morning). Then, poof, like something out of that story his mother had once told his sister, he had been sucked through the damn mirror and been unceremoniously dumped on his face, shaving cream, blood, baggy eyes and all - and in a place he had no idea how to describe except as "odd". Everything was white and strange and oh, dear God, where am I?!

His heart pounded away as he grabbed the nearest pillow and wiped the remnants of his morning shave away. It stung a bit when it rubbed over the tiny cut on his cheek. Vividly aware that he was almost half-naked on account of it having been early morning in Los Angeles, Jonathan looked around the room to see if he would be lucky enough to not be the only one. To his outrage, he wasn't, but the only one who looked as if they might technically be wearing less clothes than him was a woman. She had bright red skin, too, but that seemed less important than her indecency. When did pants get that short?!

With slow, deliberate movements, as far too many people were still waving guns around, Jonathan stood up and did the only thing that seemed reasonable - find the guy in charge. And in Jonathan's mind, that meant the suit. Even if this suit came with a bright red cape.

"Excuse me," he said once he'd reached him. "I don't mean to be rude, but would ya mind telling me what the Hell is going on here?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Zalvryn

A small thaumathurgic experiment lab. hoftmont outskirts

"So you are sure this thing is perfectly safe?" Zalvryn asked the thaumathurge fiddling around at one of the many ludicrously complicated control panels of the enormous, complex device in front of him. The thauathurge looked up from his frantic typing on the device. "Yes I'm sure, the chance of something going wrong has been reduced to almost nothing. You can thank the selfless sacrifice of about a hundred tracker golems for that. But we still need to test this machine out on sentient subjects.

Zalvryn sighed, how had he even got here? he had just been pulled aside by this thaumathurge that had somewhat forcefully invited him to be his guena pig. If it wasn't for the forcefield holding him, he would have simply shorted out the mage's devices with a quick abjuration and gone on his merry way. Regardless, he looked over the machine in front of him again. "What does it do anyway?" The thaumathurge looked deep in thought for a moment "you know.. I have no idea, I wanted to make an automated egg boiler and it just escalated from there" Zalvryn let out another worried sigh. Half of the time, when a thaumathurge gave an answer like that, it would likely result in an incident of town-destroying proportions.

"Well, the machine is ready for live testing" The thaumathurge said excitedly, flipping a big switch on the control panel in front of him. the machine sprung to life, eùitting several beeps and pings, with an occasional gout of steam escaping from the device's piping. "It doesn't look all that safe to be honest" The thaumathurge raised his head with a look of mild shock on his face. "You question my genius? Well sir, I'll have you know, the proper safety board of the thaumathurgic institute are a bunch of close-minded old men. It's perfectly safe to use an overclocked mutatio core projecting through an iter crystal! at least judging from my experiments." Whatever all that techno-babble meant, it probably meant this device did not respect the safety boards guidelines. Or possibly even the book of taboos, he wasn't sure.

Before Zalvryn could ask another question though, the machine finished its charging sequence and zapped Zalvryn, for a moment, it felt like he was yanked all over the place while remaining perfectly still. And then, he found himself somewhere completely different. it was a room of some sorts. The windows showed nothing but ethereal mists, and a rahter unusual-looking man looked around expectantly. Furthermore, there were several other people in the room. All clothed in increasingly bizarre outfits. Zalvryn remembered the guidelines he had once learnt when being trapped in an alternate plane. It was always a good idea to follow the examples set by the plane's denizens. and so, Zalvryn quietly joined the others. He would normally object to being haphazardly seated somewhere like this, but it seemed best not to question the logic of this place, at least for the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:21 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

The sound of the slammed door probably could have been heard through the whole block.

“Christ, Sinclaire, that’s twice now!” A tall, middle-aged man shouted angrily at the blond man sitting across from his desk.

“Excuse me?”

“The evidence in the Jonas report.”

“Oh… that… Look, I know, and I admitted it was a mistake,” Weston, who had been sitting leaned back in the chair until now, straightened up. “I even told Mark to retrace our steps. We’ll get it. You know damn well we will.” He was growing tired of this conversation, it made his head hurt. The only thing that seemed to be accomplished was going in a big circle. He had better things to do than sit around and argue, he was sure both of them did.

The middle-aged man frowned. It was never a good sign when the man frowned, it meant he was about to say something Weston was not going to like. The man was evidently even more upset about the case than he’d originally thought. He braced himself for the worst. Hell, the man looked like he was about to tell Weston he didn’t have a job anymore.

To his surprise, however, nothing like that happened.

The middle-aged man sat back heavily against his chair, rubbing his temples, and said, “You know what, Sinclaire… Just… leave. Better yet, take the rest of the day off. I need to think about this.”

Weston almost jumped out of his chair, “Pardon?”

“You heard me. Now leave, before I change my mind.”

Weston grinned and went to leave the office. As soon as the door was closed behind him, however, he noticed he was not in the office building he was use to. He was somewhere else entirely. There were people around, all looking just as confused as he was, some… a little more friendly than others, and not one of his coworkers were in sight. What was worse was, when he turned around to head back into his boss’s case, he noticed that there was no longer a door there behind him.

“This is an interesting predicament I’ve found myself in,” Weston groaned, speaking his thoughts out loud. “I wonder if this is part of the case…” He was use to strange things happening, but not once had he come across something like this. It certainly was odd. Maybe it wasn’t even part of the case.

So, he did what he would do in any situation.

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a silver lighter, and lit up. But he wasn’t without generosity. “Does anyone else want a cig?” He asked, glancing around the room. Hey, bringing out a cigarette in a crowd was like daring to bring out a pack of gum during class in high school after all. “Sharing is caring, you know, and it looks like we’re all going to be here for awhile,” He nodded to the people over on the couch, and then, with a grin, he held the pack out to them. “What about you? Would any of you like a cigarette?”

---------------------------------------------

It was sad how easy petty crime could be these days. Even though this city had a decently staffed police force, it was still not enough.

Not that Thomas was complaining, of course. He loved how laid back things were around here. Being untouchable, having the freedom to do as he pleased, made his job that much easier. It’s been like this since as long as he could remember. Or maybe it was just because he was too good. Yeah, that had to be it. He was just so damned good at what he did, these doughnut eating ****ing never suspected a thing.

That was what he wanted to think anyway. Evidently, if he was so damned clever, he wouldn’t be on the run from them.

Wanting to shake the heat as quickly as possible, Thomas took a sharp turn down an alley way. He jumped over a few boxes, pushed through some people that were standing around. A door opened, someone carrying more boxes stepped out. Thomas shoved the man out of the way and stepped inside. That was when something strange happened.

“Well, well… I do not think we’re in Kansas anymore…” he muttered, taking in the strange, new surroundings. He was a little tense, perhaps feeling a little timid as well.

The first thing he noticed, aside from the odd scenery, was that there were quite a few people gathered here. The second thing he noticed was, holy Hell, there was a lot of tension on here. Just about everyone looked terrified and had their ****ing guns out; some people were just too terrified to move. It was highly entertaining to say the least.

Thomas looked everyone over a second time, making a final assessment. “Woah, slow the **** down there, hot shot. Did I walk into the middle of a ****ing war or something? You all look like you’re about to have a heart attack,” he said facetiously. “Haven’t you ever seen a gathering of people before? Or are you compensating for something?” He looked over the one who looked armed to the teeth as he added the last bit. Then, he moved past them and went to find somewhere inconspicuous.

Along the way, he looked to the people who were not as trigger-happy and said, “Now, these folk over here, they have some sense.” He made a gesture toward them, seemingly dismissive, yet acknowledging all the same. “Decent human beings, I tell you, man, oh man, what has this world come to? You could learn a thing or two from them.”

Damn it. Was this one of those stupid social events or something? If so, not only was it weird, he wanted to know where the **** the exit was and fast. He didn’t want to stick around any longer than he needed. All he had to do was stand around until the cops were off his tail, right? Then he would be home free.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:21 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

A R I N

Stay still, the woman signed before her eyes dropped to her pad once more, charcoal scratching at the pad rested atop her lap. Warm, whiskey hues continued to bounce back and forth between model and paper, the only sound to be heard the sketching itself. There was no need for a table, preferring to be close to her art, to let the lines speak to the person. Tables made lines eerily perfect, in her eyes, creating a sharpness that no human form should possess, nor any for that matter. Not once had she attempted to draw on an easel, and tables went ignored. This was something she wanted to do as naturally as possible, just like she were still outside of Jackson Square, taking on requests…only this time, the request was her own, and the man she was sketching wasn’t a random customer that she’d picked up on the street, and she wasn’t outside attempting to draw in the tourists with her psychic talents.

What’d started out as a terrible first impression and a nonchalant kidnapping to the middle of the bayou had turned into more. Arin had been adamantly opposed to talking to him, to even allowing herself to spare a thought on his egotistical ass after he’d blown up a statue and a tree based off of a vision she’d had and held no control over. She’d refused to acknowledge him after he’d tried to change his tune, playing the same trick he did with every other woman (or so she’d assumed; he seemed the type), and leaving him in the bayou to not be heard from again. …But another vision had brought the pair together, a vision that had turned into a piece of art that she put up at her first high-class showing, that had called him to her. His name in her mind, however fleeting and deep down the thought was buried had kept him around in the Big Easy, long enough to track her down and show up at her gallery. He’d even gone to the lengths of setting it up and serving her champagne as she’d warred with herself on the piece in question, assuring herself over and over that it wasn’t an abstract depiction of him in any way, shape or form. It was merely a storm, crashing down over a desert with a vague representation of lightning.

Completely coincidental, Arin had told herself.

But, there he was, speaking to her, apologizing and she still wouldn’t entertain the idea of even talking to him for a prolonged period of time. It took a healthy several glasses of champagne, an impromptu jaunt to a dive bar for something stronger, and a dinner to try and sober her up to get them talking and into a regular routine. That regular routine had ended up with him becoming her muse, a muse she was currently sketching after previously wishing he’d explode in one of his own backfired lightning bolts. Yet, here she was, using him as her inspiration and trying to draw him…

…Except that she had to keep pausing to tell him to stay still. Even that wasn’t working anymore, though, as he was turning around so that she couldn’t just sign at him as he couldn’t see it anymore. The pad of paper beside her, reserved for hastily-written notes, was thrown at him, along with the pencil ensnared in the spiral. That wasn’t enough, as all she earned with that was a look over his shoulder as he shifted into yet another pose. Standing up with an audible sigh, her pad was slammed down on her chair and she fairly stomped over. Her charcoal was tucked behind an ear, hands gripping his arms and turning him around a bit harsher than necessarily intended, but she was too focused at the moment, and his interruption was wasting valuable time in capturing the image she had in her head. She moved one of his arms slightly forward, the other a touch back, before focusing on his core. She turned his torso more toward the left, and forced him to pull one leg out just a fraction more. Then, her hands found themselves at his chin, standing on tiptoe as she tilted him ever-so-slightly to the side and fixed a piece of hair.

Stepping back, she squinted at him and nodded. You move, and I will kill you. Somehow. So don’t, the mute signed, her face serious as she’d recaptured what she was attempting to draw before he started his routine of “the beach is that way!” and “I’m an Olympian! Look at my obvious pose!”.

She settled in to her chair again, the charcoal pencil pulled from the back of her ear, and started in drawing once more. Watching him in her peripheral, her hand had shifted across the page, ready to further define his chest when everything went dark.

That was the last thing she remembered before she was pulled.

A vision. She was having a vision. The charcoal in her hand stilled as her eyes glazed over, unblinking as her gaze held on something unseen. In fact, her eyes were staring straight ahead, some smudging occurring as her hand retraced some of the lines she’d already made, but Arin was oblivious. She was oblivious to him, to her drawing, to the world around her.

When she came to moments later, the world slowly filtered back in. It wasn’t anything familiar, from the sights to the sounds, the woman was out of sorts, more disoriented than she normally was when coming back into reality and out of the realm of divination. In her hands was clasped a vision, a vision of Mack, the room they’d only just been in mid shift. A distinct line separated the loft they’d been in from this new room, one filled with no face she recognized and a plethora of weapons drawn and at the ready. Voices filtered in, words flying faster than she could initially process, still in her very same chair, the sketch pad in a white-knuckle grip as her chest heaved. Eyes blinking, she glanced around, trying to take it all in and coming up empty.

Worry set in, worry and confusion, as her attention shifted to Mack, the pad forcibly ripped from her hand before starting in on a long and rapid fire line of sign language in which only one section was repeated:

WHERE THE HELL DID WE END UP?!

M A K E D N O S

It was all fun and games until someone got hurt, or in his case, until he got her to get up and come over to him. The grin was on his face so clearly that he obviously had no plan to hide it, nor did he care to either. What mattered to him was the way she looked when she was frustrated, the small bit of charcoal that had been smudged on her cheek before she tucked it behind her ear. Had she not been so focused, he would have tried to get a kiss or two from her, but that could wait until she was done with him. So, as she brushed his hair back into place, her form on tiptoe before him, the grin left his lips and he became all “business.” There was a time for more fun later; there was always time for more fun later when one spent it with someone that you cared about.

Instead of him in the mindset to continue being a bother to her, he allowed his mind to focus on what he could with her tomorrow. Maybe she would want to go for a walk in the bayou? Maybe take a trip to some new café? Anything really would be fine, but it was a matter of…

His thoughts were stalled out by a change in the sound of the room. The sound of her sketching had changed and the way it changed made his stomach knot up in worry. Gaze now wholly focused on her, he noted that blank look, which had him, stride over to her to take a look at what she sketched.

“That does not look like my chest at all…” he said as he pulled on his pants and stood beside her to wait for whatever was to come. Engulfed in a blackness that emptied them out into another…room? His hand rested lightly on her shoulder, to try and comfort her as she came out of her trance like state. The room was filled with people, of various origins he could tell easily though that hardly fazed him since he doubted any of them could defeat the son of Zeus let alone fight their way out of a paper bag; an incredibly wet one at that.

I’m not sure. But we are together so there is that. he tried to comfort her, with a smile and though he would have preferred to just pull her into his arms and hold her close he instead remained where he stood encase one of the trigger happy folks wanted to start shooting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:00 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

ATHANASE

It was moments like this that Athan treasured more than anything else in this new life. Evenings spent at home with just Aly and himself. The meal was cooked to perfection and for a bit of added fun, the Thralls had agreed to play as the wait staff that night. One of the rare moments when they would get an evening off and the city was not on the verge of some drastic end.

His glass of champagne was raised in a toast, as he smiled over to her, “To an evening at home.”

It was perfect; everything was perfect, even the sound of the glass as it clinked together was for all intents and purposes, perfect.

BOOM!

Then their front door was blown open and that perfection was shattered into so many pieces, much like the glasses they still held in their hands. A canister was thrown into the room, the metal sound as it bounced into the otherwise silent room drew the attention of all who had still yet to move from their spots. Smoke began to pour into the room from the canister and Athan flipped up the dinner table with a snarl while he growled to the thralls.

“GET TO THE BEDROOM!” in just enough time to avoid a spray of bullets.

“FOR THE ORDER!” a man who wielded an MP5 shouted as he stepped within the room, to let loose another volley of bullets. Behind the table Athan crouched with Aly, both rather annoyed with the fact that their evening had been interrupted.

Without much said between them, he used his celerity to get behind the one who had announced himself. A hand at the back of his neck used to lift him easily from the ground and toss him threw one of the windows. Movement from behind him caused him to move closer to the now shattered window, a fanged smirk on his face as he watched the others file into the room. The equivalent of a lion’s roar left his lips before he charged into the fray, a few bullets hit him here and there, but the wounds were insignificant in the heat of the moment. Territorial to the point of being near insane, the man and the lion wanted to protect their mates and thus ignored what would have been a more reasonable approach to the moment.

In the fray of the men who attacked, Athan tossed two like rag dolls a satisfied look of blood lust had taken over his features, which only grew as he snatched up a third. This one’s head was yanked to the side which allowed him to feed uninhibited. The taste of the hot blood as it rolled across his tongue caused him to lose focus for a moment, which afforded the last one to set the tile he had carried in with him. Once Athan was done, he shoved the lifeless body to the side and rushed to get the last one in sight, though the moment his foot touched down on that tile he found himself….not at home anymore.

He snarled for a moment in frustration, his eyes frenzied while he looked about for Aly. “Where the…” the question was not even finished before he snarled yet again as just a final moment of annoyance before he stalked over to one of the windows. A white kerchief was taken from his suit pocket and used to wipe the blood free from his face. “Now, she gets to have fun without me…” he grumbled with a look over his shoulder at the others in the room. “And I get to be part of the lamest dick standoff…” another huff before he pressed his back against the window and looked back into the room. “Anyone know where we are?”

ALY

To say that she was excited to get off of work was an understatement. Today was one of the days that Aly had more to look forward to than usual, because Athan had taken care of everything for dinner to the point that all she had to do was show up and be ready to be wined and dined. On the way home, she’d stopped off at one of the shops in the mall, picked up a dress and gotten her hair done. New shoes, new makeup, no expense was spared in making herself look presentable for Athan for their dinner date.

The moment she crossed the threshold into their apartment, the smile on her lips broadened and she swore her heart started up all over again with excitement. Aeri came in and ushered her to her seat, Athan pushing it in behind her as Dominic came over with wine, pouring it into their glasses while Athan prepared a toast. Her thrall slid her a look, the grin one she’d have readily returned if she’d not been so entranced by what Athan had to say, her own glass lifted, clinking together with his.

But, all good things must come to an end. In their case, it came to an end sooner than it should have as the Order made themselves known, a smoke bomb filling the room to the point of near blindness. The table was flipped, the glasses thrown and, after a shared look, they parted. Though she lacked the enhancement of celerity, her speed was enough to get to the back as Aeri and Dominic disappeared into the back room, leaving her free to bolt for her arsenal. And people thought I was paranoid for no reason, the woman thought, lip curled up in a snarl of annoyance as she took up the first knives she reached (some being tucked into her dress and one in her mouth while the rest remained in her hands), her figure skirting the perimeter.

Like a shadow, she hugged the walls, her hand snaking out through the smoke to grab paladin after paladin, slicing their throats without so much as a batted eyelash. This wasn’t the neutral Aly, the Aly that everyone got on a daily basis. No, this was angry Aly, calculated Aly, the Aly that most didn’t see as she kept it in check. These paladins had brought it out, and there wasn’t an ounce of regret to be felt as body after body hit the floor.

A stinging sensation resounded at her side, spreading out as she realized she was being shot at. Whirling around, she charged, her fangs extending as she let out a near feral sound, claws extending as her body collided with theirs. There were more shots ringing out, but she ignored them, fangs sinking into his neck and ripping his trachea free of its muscular prison. Throwing it to the side, she turned, blood coating the entirety of her chin, dripping down her neck and her chest, but it was the furthest thing from her mind.

Something else had taken its place.

Athan was gone. She couldn’t feel him anymore, her mind going on the alert as she scanned for the next available target. Spotting it some feet off, she grabbed up the gun the paladin beneath her had been shooting and charged him, only to find his clip was empty so she collided with him a second time.

And everything went sideways.

Their bodies collided with the floor and the sounds of gunfire, tactical calls and furniture being broken vanished. No longer could she hear Aerilyn in the back, rifling through her collection and screaming obscenities as she tried to help out while Dominic hunkered down. No longer was she in Harper Rock.

With the Paladin hit hard by the butt of her elbow, disorienting him enough so that she could stand and take in her surroundings, her eyes found Athan and she let out a heavy sigh. “…We left Harper…and wound up in another standoff…Wonderful,” came an exasperated remark, as she felt the unlucky portal-jumper start to get up and try to take her down with him. Her foot kicked out, colliding with his jaw before her hand held out to Athan for the kerchief he’d been cleaning up with. “At least I brought lunch? We should be pretty well off for a while.”

Then, after a brief pause, her lips quirked up in a knowing smile. “You missed some, by the way,” she pointed out, tapping her nose. “Just there.” As far as she was concerned, the rest of the participants didn’t exist until they had something productive to bring to the table.

Sheyera

The afternoon had been fun and relaxed thus far for the couple with two rambunctious twins to deal with. The twins were two now and given their genetic makeup; this meant that they were not average by any means. Each had their own little personality and neither of them had them being anything buy tiny monsters to their parents and part time nanny. Still, these were moments that Shey treasured far more than she could ever put to words. With all that had happened in her life, moments like this were some that she never expected to have and not with such an unlikely person either.

At the moment, her mate, her love, Dherris lay on his back in the middle of what would be considered the “living room” as he played with their children. Aria had run off to hide behind a piece of furniture, with only her tail visible as she waited for what would seem to be the perfect moment to pounce. Michael, on the other hand, had decided he would enjoy a nibble or two his father. At first, it was cute, downright adorable until he shifted into his wolf form and took another nibble at Dherri’s foot which elicited a loud yelp from the poor man.

Who, was then promptly pounced on by his daughter with another grunt as some of the air was knocked from his lungs.

“I think he wants something to nibble on,” Shey chuckled and pushed up onto her hands and knees from where she had been seated to crawl over to where he still laid. “I think I have a bone or something in the basement for him,” she said her face upside down in contrast to his own, which was somewhat covered by her hair that had fallen forward. A smiled played on her lips, before she leaned down and gave him a quick simple kiss. “I’ll be back in a sec, ok?” and pushed up before he could protest or distract her with another kiss.

“Don’t let them eat him, while I’m gone. Ok?” she said to the Nanny who had come from the kitchen. She was fae, some kind of tree folk, with a kind heart, patient hand and a wicked righthook. Just what both of them wanted in regards to a caregiver for their children when they were not around.

Bare feet traversed the hard wood floors and to the small door that led downstairs to the roughly hewn out basement that only served as a means of storage and very little else. The stairs creaked under her weight as she descended the steps; the light she had turned on at the stop of the steps flickered just as she neared the bottom. A groan of annoyance left her lips as she looked back at it, before she focused on the light that should have been one of the windows in there. After a few steps she realized it was something was not right, not right at all.

“What the ****?” she growled only to suddenly bang her leg into a couch and find herself in a room filled with…well filled with people she had no want nor desire to be around. “This is not a funny joke,” she grumbled aloud to no one in particular as she strode past them all and about the room as she sought out her family. “Dherris? Aria? Michael?” she said and continued to look about the room for her mate and children.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Lucan Nascien Saffire Taliesin Adair Warian MaCeachthighearna
---
Saffire

The day wasn’t starting out as Saffire had expected. He woke up and it was almost mid-day. The light of the sun was already flooding the bedchamber. His head pounded mercilessly. A remnant of the feast the night before. Oh glory of joys, I get to meet with my father this morning. Saffire rolled over onto his back and glowered at the ceiling, through slitted eyes as the sunlight bite with barbed wires into his brain. He regarded the plain white ceiling for some time attempting to motivate his body out the bed and into the shower so he could make himself decent before his father found yet another reason to yell at him. Something the glaring pain in his head would not well tolerate. Lucky for him he kept some herbs with him whenever he traveled to Deorsh from his home in Dan Caillin. He always ended up either hung over or just simply with a headache due to his father and brother’s eternal bullshit.

He was of course alone in his rooms. He had expected no less, having refused servants and slaves from his fathers retinue knowing that it would infuriate his father to no end. A small victory there, he couldn’t help the faint smile that curved his lips at these thoughts. Pushing himself up out of bed he knew better then to look for Brynnan here, he wouldn’t be here, it being mid-day and all he would be somewhere else. Without another thought Saffire finally forced himself out of the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. The cold stone floor biting into the skin of his feet and the cool air making him shiver even under the thick robe.

After a quick cool shower Saffire dressed in his regular court garb. Something that would make his father less likely to strangle him on sight, or worse begin screeching at the top of his lungs. Saffire shuddered at the mere thought of the man’s screams adding to the pain in his skull. Herbs he said to himself in his head as a firm reminder to find those amongst the trunks that had been brought to Deorsh for the birthing-day-feast -celebration. Dressing in a simple pair of black pants, a loose-fitting white shirt and leather bracers that laced up across his arms capturing the sleeves of the white shirt and securing it tightly to his forearms so he could put his vambraces on. The vambraces themselves were fine peices worked in silver intricately carved with thick spikes that could be used to sharpen a blade and decorated with dragon scroll-working. Tied to his arms with thick leathers straps. Once done he pulled on his sturdy leather boots, swung the thick wolf pelt cloak he fastened with two clips to his shirt leaving his throat exposed so the amulet there was visible.

The amulet, the only necklace Saffire ever wore, was a treasure that he thought of every day. It was six large metal plates intricately carved with arcane like symbols on either side of a large oval which held a pure black amethyst stone held in place in an intricately worked silver, brass and copper weaving that looked more like intricate vines then anything else. The bottom of the stone held his families crest. It shone in all it’s intricate details like blood beneath a fine layer of black ice. Saffire slid his sword into the sheath on his belt and added his twin daggers to the mix. Picking up the four rings he always wore so they would glitter on his fingers. One of them was the thick signet ring that his father had given him when he’d been only five years old. The ring he had kept through all the years of war.

As soon as he walked out of his bathroom with the intent to go find his father and his herbs the whole world turned to white. Descan’s going to be ****, was the last thought he had before he found himself in the last place he’d ever expected to end up. The first thought he had was, I’m dead, quickly followed by, Oh like hell!

Anger and fear mix in his ice blue eyes, the only crack in his otherwise completely stoic mask of indifference, one he’s perfected since he was a mere child. His posture is rigid and regal, indignation riding hard on the heals of fear eradicating the emotion. This can’t be happening, I must be dreaming. Or poisoned. Geraint I will get you back for this! He thinks as he surveys the surrounding that will not register within his mind. Things too strange to name. Things that defy logic in his world. That defy his reality and shatter his minds ability to comprehend just what is going on.

He runs his hand through his short white hair. His eyes scanning the crowd. His back straight. Head held high. The clothing he wears shows the clear definitions of muscles beneath, display the warriors physique under the princes bearing. The dark black Kohl that outlines his eyes cause the blue fire within them to sparkle like twin sapphires in the dime light. Everything is too much to take in for him, too strange. He hasn’t even had breakfast yet. It’s too early for this ****.

”What the hell is this?” is all he says glaring at everyone. Standing still, uncertain. It’s clear from both the tone of his voice, which holds an imperial edge of command, and the rigid posture of his body that he is ready to throw a tantrum if that will make this make more sense. ”Whatever magic you have wrought I demand you send me back at once! DO you KNOW who I am? Do you know what you’ve done! There will be grave consequences!”

Saffire didn’t care that his voice was raised, or that his temper was getting the better of the normally calm man. He was done with games. He had no clue what was going on, but it was all too strange for him. To many perfectly strange folks who he had neither the desire nor the ability to know or comprehend their origins and this place was unlike anything he’d ever witnessed. It was just strange. Beyond reason, beyond understanding and he would not remain! The hostility alone in the room was enough to make Saffire uneasy. He rested his hand on his swords hilt, but would not draw unless attacked though with the amount of weapons drawn in this room, and the clear hostility of those all around him Saffire wondered if there would be a fight. Some of the weapons and words being bantered around were as strange and unknown to him the he could hardly wrap his mind around them.

A few looked as nervous as he felt, but he would not count those as less of a threat. The were all so unknown to him. So alien. So strange. He was worried. Scared even.

Fain Akarianious
---
Code Name: DarkAngel

Fain was just about to begin getting out of the intricate battle armor used by the Tearsia when he noticed a stranger. His helmet was already off and held under his arm, but the Aridian male didn’t care. He was long since disavowed from his ancestry and had long sense stopped caring that he was clearly recognizable as a member of the Aridian elite class. Who gave a blood snot anyways. To hell with the Oarkds and their blood rules. To hell with the alliance and it’s Coalition. They could all burn. Starting with whoever **** him off now.

Fain was wounded from the last battle. It was his own damned fault, but he really didn’t think that made anything better. As he waited for this new annoyance to approach him his mind swam back to the battle moments before...

Their ship landed on the edges of the city itself. Hidden by scanners that blocked the other ships circling the planet from noticing them. Hell yah it was good to be a pirate some days. Fain and his three companions, Lashia, Roguian and Shina strode from their ship with the easy grace of stalking pray. Lashia was tall, lithe and beautiful for a semi-humanoid-Rignian female. She had long tentacled legs that ended in little spikes. A thing light build with large assets and her arms were covered in natural scaled armor. Her eyes were strangely human. Her face was a pale milky white and held an almost child like appearance to it. Young, and clearly a half-breed. That’s why she had been cast out and become a member of Fain’s team. Roguian was a Mortian male. Thick, short and with way too much hair. Large beady black eyes and an almost black complexion. He only came up to Fain’s thigh. THIS however wasn’t all that odd seeing as Fain was a giant at 7’8” even among the Aridian’s Fain was tall. Shina was human, all of 5 nothing with long wispy blond hair, vibrant green eyes and a build like an athlete on steroids. All lean hard muscle. Each of them had a hard dark past that had caused them to seek life as an outcast rather then life as an active member of society. It was that past that tied them to Fain. Regardless they were Fain’s family and he cared for each one in his own way.

The air was thick with cordite and ash. The sounds of blasters, bombs and regular guns rang through the air making conversation all but impossible. Without their helmets the combination of fumes, ash and smoke would have had them coughing and their eyes tearing up even before they reach the battle. Everything was awash in a strange cacophony of flashing bright orange and reds. Nothing looked quite right. This was so typical of a battle that Fain didn’t even think twice as he tossed two granados into the fray. Barked out ”Find Aliariana, get her clear and back to the ship,” and then dived into the fray blasters held ready and firing on anyone who turned at him.

Their mission was simple Aliariana was trapped in the third building in the central wing of the compound. Go in, extract her and get out. Only it didn’t go that way. They went in blasters firing, taking out more then their fair share of the enemy. Got all the way to the central wing of the compound, when they were ambushed.

Everything happened so fast Fain barely had time to catch it all. What had been a clear room moments before with Aliariana standing in the shadows crouched by the chair was suddenly filled with warriors weapons aimed and firing. They al reacted quickly. Fain threw himself to the left into a roll and the shot caught him in the left side opening up a large slice across his ribs. Lashia wasn’t so lucky and had barely begun to move when the shot caught her right in the chest. Fain only had a moment to see her fall in a spray of purple blood before he was forced to run or die. Rolling to his feet he took off. Roguian had survived unscathed and pulled Shina to safety. The wound across Shina’s thigh made it impossible for her to walk. Fain had grabbed Aliariana and thrown her at Roguian screaming for him to get her to safety. He’d shielded them into a retreat.

The rest had happened so fast he’d barely caught any of it. Even in memory he couldn’t see it clearly. Blood, pain, loss, it was all that he remembered. Yet here they were Roguian tending Shina in the infirmary of their ship. Aliariana safely locked in guest quarters and a stranger on his way up the ramp. To say he was **** was an understatement. He just opened his mouth to speak out to the stranger who was a few feet from the edge of the entrance ramp when suddenly the world turned black and he wound up falling.

He landed in a low crouch in a room full of people and aliens and in a foul mood to boot, without a single weapon on hand. That brought out a low growl from his throat. He rose from his crouch and ignored them all walked over to a chair and sank down in it. ”**** this ****, I’m too damned tired and this is way to kriken weird for me. You want to shoot me take a number and suck on some space ash, the rest of the galaxy is looking to do the same so your not all that special kitten.” and with those acerbic words he shut his eyes and didn’t give a rats ass what anyone in this room thought, because hey hallucinations can’t kill yah right? Clearly this must be a hallucination... because that’s the only thing that made sense. Still wearing that red tinged black battle suit that showed off his build, whit his long bone white hair worn in dreadlocks to the middle of his back his vibrantly glowing neon blue eyes slit like a snakes set in a face that was bony and handsome all at once. Fain looked more like a menacing ghost then a man from any world around. His skin was pale white and appeared to glow slightly in contrast to the black of his suit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:48 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)

“I think he wants something to nibble on,” Shey chuckled and pushed up onto her hands and knees from where she had been seated to crawl over to where he still laid. “I think I have a bone or something in the basement for him,” she said her face upside down in contrast to his own, which was somewhat covered by her hair that had fallen forward. A smiled played on her lips, before she leaned down and gave him a quick simple kiss. “I’ll be back in a sec, ok?” and pushed up before he could protest or distract her with another kiss.

“Sure, you take the easy job,” Dherris teased Shey with a smile. “I'll do my best to keep the little beasts at -oooff!” He was going to say 'at bay' but that was the moment Aria decided to bounce around on his chest a bit.

Dherris decided he needed to counter attack before Aria could cause more trouble (or her brother got a strong hold of his toes), and went into a immediate tickle attack on the poor little girl. While the tiny tot giggled and squirmed in futility, Dherris gently guided her back to the floor though always being mindful of her little wings. Unlike her brother, Aria did not have any shifting abilities developed just yet for hiding her wings or tail and the wings are especially sensitive as her father knows well.

Of course with his father's attention focused on the little demonness, Michael had ample opportunity to prepare his next big a attack and sank his fangs into Dherris' tail when he least expected it. Dherris let out a hissing exhale as he held back the urge to yell, jump, or curse at the pain the 'adorable' beast unleashed upon him. Luckily for him, the Nanny swooped in and picked the pup up away from his father's tail though he was reluctant to let go.

Aria went crawling after the Nanny in chase of her brother while Dherris nursed the pain in his tail until he realized something was off. Shey had been gone not too long but the link they shared felt... off, almost muddled and not like she was trying to block him. Their link, forged in demonic blood and bond by their promises to one another, allowed them to feel each other and share thoughts... and occasionally peek into the mind of the other. It was a constant they had shared almost since they day they became mates but to have it go cloudy perhaps even somewhat disconnected was not a normal sensation.

“I think Shey has run into a little trouble downstairs and needs a hand,” Dherris said to the Fae as he got to his feet before adding in a slight tease, “Do mind his teeth.” He knew he was slightly leaving her out to dry but something was really off and he would make sure to make it up to her when they got back.

On his way to the cellar, he stopped into the kitchen where the gorgeous blonde that was the family 'pet' was washing dishes. “I need you to help the Nanny entertain the kids while Shey and myself are busy, Jane,” He told the woman, using her name on one of the rare occasions she ever hears it anymore. She simply gave a respectful nod and went to the living room without a word.

With the kids finally in good hands, Dherris carefully worked his way down the basement steps as the faulty light cast flickering shadows into the cavern below. “Everything all right, Shey?” he called down only to be met by silence, furthering his growing concern... only to have the concern quickly turn to confusion as he found himself in large room with various other people.

His crismon eyes idly scanned the over the congregation of people before turning his head slightly to glance over his shoulder to the now nonexistent stairway. He turn back to the room and fixed his eyes on Shey, “Just grabbing 'a bone or something',eh?” he teased and then directed his attention to the crowd. “So I have one critical question here: are you all overdressed or am I a little under dressed?” the incubus asked in good humor as he stood there in just his jeans since comfortable shirts that worked for both winged and wingless forms were hard to come by.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer