All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Top Secret IC
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:08 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44735&p=258147#p258147
Interest: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=44704

Cer burst through the window after the boy. She was absolutely sure he was a Code Zero agent. Why else would he run as soon as he saw her. She wanted to shift into her wolf form but there were too many witnesses in this part of town. True she could play it off as a big black dog chasing the boy but it wouldn't be easy. Especially if someone happened to catch her shifting shape. She cursed aloud and pushed herself to speed up. He was still a few feet in front of her.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Top Secret IC
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:10 am 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Willow was on the roof of the building next to the one where Cer was inside, when she heard the window she had just been watching break. She saw the boy jump out first and run so she followed suit on the roof. 'He's getting away and since there is a good percent chance that he is a code zero operative I need to catch him.' she thought then jumped to the next building. She saw that he was slowing down so she jumped off of the roof and landed on top of him. She grabbed her handcuffs from her belt and slapped them onto his wrists. "Come on get up. It's over now." she said as she pulled him up off the ground. She waited for Cer to catch up in case Cer wanted to question him before taking back to the base.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:17 am 

Cer stopped just in front of Willow and the boy. "Good work, willow. Lets get out of here before people start getting nosy." Truthfully she just wanted to be out of the public's watchful eye. London was too big and too packed of a place for her liking.

Vincent paced around in the room that Top Secret was using as a temporary headquarters. It wasnt too big and it was sparsely furnished with only the necessities. He was waiting like the others for Alpha Team's call. He hated waiting.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:42 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Alright boss." Willow said as she followed Cer back to the base with their captive. 'I wonder why he ran in the first place. Oh well I don't really care.' She thought as she poked her captive in the back to keep him moving.

Alexander was getting tired of seeing Vincent pace back and forth. 'I hate waiting for the Alpha team to call. Perhaps more than the others since my daughter is on the alpha team instead of being one of my subordinates. 'he thought then he moved to the window to look out at the London sky. "Vincent could you please stop pacing? I'm sure that they are on their way back now."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:52 am 

"Id rather be out there, blowing Code Zero out of their comfort zone." Vincent grumbled. In truth it was rare for Alpha Team to call for back up and thats what made him so antsy. It wa like he sat around until the very end.

Cer hurried back to HQ with Willow and their captive. "We can let the other question him first, so they arent bored at least. I want a coffee anyway." Cer smiled. She pushed, or kick/shoved rather, the boy into the main room.
"Watch it!" the boy snarled. "What do you people want with me?"
Cer tossed him over to Vincent, Alexander, and the others without answering. "Have fun, boys." She smiled before turning away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow followed her boss back out into the London traffic, until they came to a coffee shop. Willow opened the door and skipped into the coffee shop. "Finally, I can have caffeine. I would like a double shot of espresso please." She told the boy at the counter. She paid and received her coffee and sat down in the corner of the shop so they could have their privacy.

Alexander looked at the boy and then saw the door close. 'Guess Willow didn't want to question him. She deserves a break, I suppose.' he thought and walked over to the boy. He allowed his eyes to glow faintly when he looked at the boy to put a little fear into him. "Would you like to go first, Vincent? I know how bored you have been." He said making sure that his tone conveyed boredom at having to question this boy. 'Everything I do must strike fear into him. That way it will be easier to get the information that we seek.'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 pm 

Cer ordered a French vanilla iced coffee then sat with Willow, sipping away at the rich cold coffee. "So do you think he really is Code Zero?" Cer asked in a hushed tone.

Vincent grinned loudly and snapped his fingers. The flames from 2 candles moved to the boys restraints and began heating them up quickly. He laughed as the boy screamed from the seared metal melting the flesh around his wrists. "Now boy, who do you work for?" The boy's look of defiance only encouraged Vincent to turn up the heat. "I wont ask again."
"I dont know what the hell you're talking about, you freak!" the boy growled.
"Yeah you do. Its written all over your face. You work for Code Zero. Now where are you planning to hit next? Big Ben? Why target the wonders when they're simply buildings that can be replaced?"
The boy stayed silent. Annoyed, Vincent made it hotter. The boys high pitched screams were like music to his ears. He tried asking again but the boy stayed silent. "You try Alexander." Vincent finally said after a few more attempts to extract information out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:21 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"Of course he is. I mean he ran from you." Willow answered as she took another sip of her espresso.

"With pleasure." Alexander said as he got closer to the captive. He stood in front of the captive and looked at his wrists. He grinned and took a knife out of his pocket. He leaned over the boy and placed the knife at his throat. "Who do you work for? Tell me now and be sure to tell the truth. If you don't then..." he said and pressed on the boy's throat with the knife making sure that the boy knew what was at stake if he didn't tell Alexander what he wanted to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:22 am 

The boy gulped but stayed silent. He was visibly sweating now from the pain Vincent had put him through.

Vincent laughed as he watched the boy struggle in his restraints. "You had better listen the Alexander. That is, if you value your life."

Cer sighed. "Why do these idiotic humans think they can take over the world so easily? I mean its not like they have any real power." Cer voiced as she took another few sips of the coffee. "We should get back soon. Give word to your father not to kill the kid before we get back." She took a another few gulps until the cup gurgled. Then she stood up and tossed it in the trash.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:57 am 

Adaptive (1)

Willow finished off her coffee and sighed. "Ok boss." She said as she got up and threw her now empty cup away. Then she got her phone out of her pocket and called Alexander. She tapped her left foot as she waited for her dad to pick the phone up. 'Please don't have already killed the kid.' she thought as she waited.

Alexander pressed harder on the knife until blood started to trickle from where the knife was. He was about to demand an answer again when his phone went off. He stepped back and answered the phone without looking at the number. "What is it?" he snarled at the phone and stretched his hand with the knife out towards the blood and made the few trickles of blood into needles floating in the air.
"Excuse me, but I know I didn't hear you snarl at me, Dad."
"Oh, honey I didn't realize it was you. What do you need?" he quickly switched his tone
"We are coming back. Don't kill the kid." Willow said in a no nonsense tone.
"I won't kill him. He'll just wish he was." He answered and then pressed the end button on his phone to end the call. "Now that, that is out of the way, where were we? Oh that's right you were about to tell me everything I want to know." He said and walked back over to the captive. He rolled one of the captive's sleeves up to his elbow and then swiftly swiped the blade across his forearm and then turned the blood into daggers floating in the air aimed for the captive. "Now you don't have to answer but I keep doing this until you run out of blood and also I can do this." He flicked his hand at the needles and watched as they struck the captive in the arms. "I suggest that you tell me what I want to know." He said and made sure that the boy could see a bit of fang show through.

Willow pulled her phone away from her ear. "He did not just hang up on me. We might want to head back now. Just in case." She said to Cer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 am 

Cer nodded and hurried out the door. She nimbly wove in and out of the crowds, trying to be quick and unseen. She finally arrived at their HQ and kicked open the door.

The boy gulped as he stared into the vampire's merciless dark eyes. He held his silence however. The boy jumped in his restraints as he heard the door being kicked in.

Cer barged over to the group. "Any luck with him yet?" she almost growled. By the looks of it, there has been no progress but she wanted it voiced aloud from her subordinates.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 am 

Adaptive (1)

Alexander looked up at the door being kicked in to see Cer walking through the door. "Not yet but he will." he replied as he waved his hand at the daggers to send them into the captive but then stopped them inches away from the boy's face.
Willow walked through the door after Cer and saw Alexander interrogate the boy. She walked over to Vincent and asked. "How long has he been questioning the suspect?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 am 

Vincent shrugged. "Possibly ten minutes. Lost track of the time." He looked at the boy once again. The kid looked no older than 17 with dirty blond hair and somewhat raggedy clothes. "He's definitely not some street kid though. He can withstand torture like an experienced agent."

Cer snarled and shifted into her wolf form in front of the boy. She couldnt speak in this form unfortunately but the fear and pain her bite could bring could be enough to get the boy to talk. She hoped at least. She let out a low, long, menacing growl before biting the boys leg. Blood filled her jaws instantly and his screams rang through her ears.

"What the **** is wrong with you! What the hell are you people?!" the boy screamed.

Cer shifted shape once again. "Now talk before you really **** me off." she growled as electricity sparked in her hands.

(Please excuse the language in this post. Thank you.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow's eyes widened when she heard what Vincent said. 'He hasn't been keeping track. Well hope we don't want the kid to survive for much longer.' She took a deep breath and was about to tell Vincent off for not keeping track when Willow heard Alexander. "Willow come here, please."
Willow sighted and walked over to stand by Alexander. "Yes what can I do for you?" She asked and curtsied for effect, knowing that Alexander hated when she did that.
"Stop that. Use your ice powers to cool his wrists. We don't want him dying now do we?" Alexander grinned as he spoke and raised his hand with the knife to create more blood needles from the wound on the boy's leg. The needles were poised to hit the boy if he didn't start speaking soon.
"Yes, sir. Boss can you step back. It wouldn't help if you went and electrocuted him." Willow responded and walked over to the boy fully aware of the blood weapons around her. She looked at the boy's wrists and smelled the burnt flesh, she turned her head to look at Vincent. 'Of course no wonder the kid isn't answering. We went straight to torture. Man, why do the guys have to suck at good cop/bad cop.' she thought as he placed her hands over the boy's wrists. She felt her hands get colder but it didn't really bother her. She looked back at Alexander "Ok ask him your questions now. If he doesn't answer then I'll slowly freeze him to death." She made sure that her eyes were faintly glowing when she looked back at the boy.
She felt him shiver with both fear and cold.
Alexander couldn't have been prouder of his daughter as she used the techniques he had taught her. He kept the blood weapons raised and then asked "Who do you work for? and just so you know I would answer if I were you. She doesn't threaten lightly, I would know since I trained her."
The boy's lips were turning blue and then he finally answered them. "I work for Code Zero." With those words Willow released her grip on his hands and stepped back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:12 am 

Cer grinned. "Ah finally some answers." She then glared at Vincent.
"What? I asked nicely first." he grumbled before leaving the room. Alpha Team always took the fun away.
Cer shook he head and looked at the boy again. "What does Code Zero hope to accomplish by taking out the 7 wonders? They are only structures."
They boy began to laugh maniacally. That's what you think we're doing? Ha!" The boy then spat at Cer. She growled and snapped her fingers. A small bolt of electricity struck him, not strong enough to do real damage. Just strong enough to send a surge of pain through his entire body.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Willow could you please enlighten this gentleman to tell us their plans?" Alexander asked keeping the blood weapons up in the air.
"Sure thing. Tell us their plan or I conduct an experiment with electricity with the help of my boss." she said in a singsong voice and smiled showing off her fangs. She formed a ball of water in her hand and looked down at the captive. "Now don't you want to tell me everything you know?" she asked and stepped closer to the captive.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 am 

The boy looked horrified. He tried squirming out of reach but to no avail. "I really dont know anything!" Tears stteamed down his eyes. "I heard some of the guys saying how theyre just playing a game with some inhuman pests."
Ce growled and shoved him against the chair. "Dont give me that load of bull. Why did you run when you saw me then?"
"Wouldnt you run if some weird woman looked like she was literally going to eat you?" he replied. "All i know if you are the entertainment whether you like it or not. Kill me if you want but i told you all i know."
Cer roared out in frustration and stomped away, muttering curses under her breath.

(Now we really need more members. Ive got a nice little twist but i need more people to join.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:40 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion was reading a book of to the side, it was in his tongue so only he could read it. But as the boy started to talk he sighed and closed it, putting the book down he stood up and walked over to the group. He towered over them like the sky towered over te ground. "You are all young races, all you want todo is cause violence and death. There is a much quicker way to getting what you want to know without having to cause pain. But you are all to dumb witted to see that." He said coldly before kneeling down in front of the boy and leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "Now listen close boy, you'll tell them what they want to know. I'm like you, but if you say that I'll say you are a lier and eat you on the spot. Dragon-kin have sharp teeth, and nothing taste better then fresh human." He hissed the last part, his breath as hot as fire on the boys skin. "So speak."

Talion backed off and stood back up. "Now let's hear what you have to say. And remember what I can do to you if I so choose." He narrowed his flickering red eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 am 

The boy quivered in fear. Code Zero was a human agency. When did they recruit some lizard freak, he thought. "I only know that theyre playing games with you. That you are their toys. I dont know what their real plans are, only that that the wonders is a diversion."

Cer growled and punched a wall nearby. There was a small indent and burn mark left when she lifted it. "Answers always lead to more questions and i'm no damn closer to the truth!" she roared as she left the building.

Vincent watched her leave but stayed where it was. It wasnt his place to calm the Alpha leader after all. Plus she would only bite his head off.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion nodded at the boy, his scales were covered and no one Had ever seen him with out a shirt or his jacket on. So hr was pretty sure they didn't know he had scales or at least they didn't know where they were, but after Cer made her why out of the room he rolled his eyes and went after her. He may be a trader, or are dragon-kin would say. A turn clock, but he needed to get everything out of them; even if it was some dumb bullshit, but in the end it would be worth it.

The dragon-kin ran out and looked at Cer. "Hey, slow down there. What's got you in a bad mood now?" He asked, walking towards her. Once he was close he sat down on the ground which made him a bit shorter then the woman, this was so they could talk more easily with out her having to look with her head tiled far back.