All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yugioh GX Rp
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:24 am 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mana got onto the boat wearing her brand new uniform for Duelist Academy. She walked over to the railing and pulled her phone out. 'I should call dad and let him know that I got here alright.' she thought as she dialed his number. She leaned against the railing and waited for him to pick up. "Is everything alright?" she heard as her father answered the phone. "Yes, Dad, everything is all right. I just wanted you to know that I got to the ship alright and I have started on your gift. I love it but are you sure? It's your trademark after all." she said worrying about the fact that he had given her his Millennium Puzzle, so that she would have a piece of home with her.
"Yes, I'm sure about it besides I have yours. No one will know the difference, unless they read the tiny inscription on the bottom of the puzzle. Now I'm sorry honey but I have to go. Have fun, Love you."
"I love you too Daddy and good luck at the tournament." She said then she hung up and put her phone into her pocket. She looked out over the railing at the water and thought about what was in store for her on the way to the Academy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Yugioh GX Rp
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:01 am 

Adam's Entrance exam into Duel academy had gone exceptionally well, Granting him access to the School, at what he would consider the best Level to enter in; Slifer red. Why was this the best? Well, because that meant he would get to see how far, and how fast, he could move up the totem pole. If he started dirt bottom, and worked up to the top, that meant he Truly deserved to be there. If however, he started at the top, and stayed there, then, that wouldnt give him any gauge for how much he was improving. Adams went up to the main deck, to get some fresh hair, when he just happened to see a familiar girl, Who obviously just got the phone, wearing a very similarily colored outfit, but of the Female Variety. "Hey Mana. How you doing?" He asked, as he came over, smiling wide.

Mana had been his opponent For his entrance exam, and while she was rough around the edges, on her dueling capability, she had obvious potential to learn quickly. There was also the fact, of Her being Yugi Moto's Daughter, But He had promised her that he wouldnt spill those beans, on her behalf. So long as she tried to get him an Autograph, from his Idol, and her Father.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:36 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Mana turned around when she heard someone address her. When she turned around she saw that is was Adam, her opponent in the entrance exams. "Hey, Adam. I'm good. How are you doing?" She asked with a big smile on her face. 'I'm glad that he agreed not to tell anyone about who I am but I hope that lasts a while. Since it's going to be awhile for him to get that autograph he wanted.'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco got on the boat and stood alone on the railing, she was a Slipher Red. Draco hoped that her brother would be proud of her since she would soon join him at the Dueling Academy. Draco looked around at the sea and pulled out her favorite card, Blueclaw the Dragon King. Draco said, "What do you think Blueclaw? Think I got what it takes to become the best dragon duelist?" Draco put her ear next to the card before pulling away and saying, "Yup, I couldn't agree more. I have a long way to go." Draco then put the card up and watched the ocean scenery go by.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:35 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

The sky was crystal blue, the sun was harsh but the light breeze from the boats swift movement made the rays bearable. The Great Boat buzzed with anticipation and nerves; the deck held the low rumble of awkward introduction and small talk, the occasional courteous laugh or nervous chuckle, the shaken children that have never been away from home hold their phones tightly to their ear and speak to their loved ones with a lump in their throat, others just sat silently. Jin sat stiffly in his new uniform. He idly played with a smooth pebble he found nearby, his hands moved with great fluidity and precision but his mind was elsewhere. Even through all the murmurs and groaning machinery, Jin could easily hear Junji approaching, the unapologetic stomp of his boots against the metal deck made a loud hollow noise as he pushed remorselessly through the crowd.

Panting;A sweet raspy laugh followed by a loud shout snapped Jin back into the present "JIIIIIIN!" Junji called between a mix of happy chuckles and gasping breaths. Jin relaxed his posture and stood with arms wide to greet his brother. Junji rushed hard into his brother and knocked the breath out of him.

"I'm so glad to see you! When we got here, I met this guy that came all the way from that big city that the Grandpa would keep talking about! He said that there were lots of strong duelists there and that....." Jin wasn't paying attention, closing his eyes,he squeezed Junji hard. " and I swear she had this swirling tattoo that- Jin? Jin? Okay Jin, this is starting to hurt." Junji tapped his brother's head with a knuckle.

Jin snapped back to reality and gave a false chuckle "Payback for knocking into me so hard,"

Junji stuck his tongue out but quickly turned his attention to someone else. Jin followed his gaze to a pale girl standing at the railing. Before he could look back, Junji had already grabbed his hand and ran towards her. He followed behind quickly and stood side by side behind the girl.
"Hi" Junji said with a huge smile "That monster is amazing" He said in reference to a card she was holding, at least, that's what Jin thought. Junji pulled Jin close to him and whispered " Do you see it? I've never seen one so strong before." Jin wasn't so sure what he was talking about anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco looked up at Junji and said, "Thank you. It was a gift from a friend." Draco wore a mask that resembled a Japanese Kitsune on her face. Draco looked at the two boys and said, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Draco Anderson. I think I am known as the 'Queen of Dragons' by others though I'm not entirely sure how many people actually know that title." Draco held her card and pulled a sketchbook out of her backpack that she had with her. Draco said, "Sorry if this seems like an odd question but would you mind if I did a painting of you two sometime later? See, I'm an artist as well as a duelist so I think you two would make for interesting subjects. I can't really do a painting now because we're on a ship and that affects my painting skills so that's why I asked for sometime later." Draco looked at them hoping they would be alright with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 am 

Adam looked out over the sea for a moment, before letting out a huge sigh of relief. "I gotta say, Im really stoked that I got accepted this time. The last few times I had been trying, they stuck me up against incredibly strong Instructors. And each time, My Virals didnt seem to be all there, working their hardest. It got to the point where they told me that If i tried again, and failed again, I would be banned from ever Even applying again. So, I'm really glad that I got to fight against you, because all the instructors believed I'd have no way of winning. " He chuckled. "Guess my Viral's Finally got their act together, right in that last minute pinch." He said.

As Draco asked the two boys if she could paint them some time, a Tall boy, wearing the iconic Obelisk Blue uniform walked over to her. "excuse me? Is that supposed to be some kind of retarded joke?" He rudely asked, sneering down his nose at Draco. "A mere Slifer red, The 'Queen of Dragons'? That's Laughable. Tell you what, little girl, how about you stop calling yourself by that obviously self proclaimed title, and go home now, before you embarrass yourself here." the man said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:24 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

The girl very formally introduced herself. "My name is Draco Anderson." She said. " I think I am known as the 'Queen of Dragons' by others... though I'm not entirely sure how many people actually know that title."
The two of them hung on her every word and let out small gasps of awe, and chuckles. When she finished, Jin bumped his brother with his shoulder and Junji bumped back.

"Umm, I'm Jin-"

"I'm Junji!" Junji quickly interjected with glee

"And we're the Toriko Brothers!" They said as if they were some type of superhero duo. When they finished, they grinned at her dumbly. They dropped their grins as the girl started to grab something out of her bag. They stared curiously with their mouths partially open as she pulled out a sketch pad.
""Sorry if this seems like an odd question but would you mind if I did a painting of you two sometime later? See, I'm an artist as well as a duelist so I think you two would make for interesting subjects. I can't really do a painting now because we're on a ship and that affects my painting skills so that's why I asked for sometime later."

Jin and Junji looked at each other "Draw us?" They said in incredulous unity. They couldn't explain why but both of their faces burned. Jin turned back to the girl and nodded his head with a smile before patting the right side of his face "Just make sure to get my good side," he said with a chuckle. Junji turned his head so Draco could see his profile and flexed "Of course she will;Every side is our good side;We're incredible!" Junji said with dramatic gravitas, the two chuckled. The two were about to inquire about who all this Draco girl was when someone's voice pierced their ears.

"Excuse me? Is that supposed to be some kind of retarded joke?" the voice rudely chimed. The owner of the voice made himself present with a rather arrogant stride. The two boys moved to the side to let him pass. He was average in height but rather blinding in complexion. He stood close sneering down his nose at Draco. "A mere Slifer red, The 'Queen of Dragons'? That's laughable. Tell you what, little girl, how about you stop calling yourself by that obviously self-proclaimed title and go home now before you embarrass yourself here." he sneered

Junji motioned to move forward but Jin squeezed his hand "Wow, he sounds sure of himself!" Junji said to Jin with an unamused frown

"Well, he is Obelisk Blue." Jin replied matter-of-factually

"Obelisk Blue?" Junji said, still frowning

"It means he's in the top percentile of applicant scores" Jin said monotonously, as if he were a tired grade school teacher pretending to be enthusiastic about something.

"Oh! So he's tough, huh?" Junji summed up "I just thought he was trying to match his clothes and his hair."

"Junji" Jin said in playful reproach.

"I'm just sayin'" Junji said with a shrug and a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 am 

Draco looked at the two brothers and smiled saying, "Thanks. I'm sure I will get your good sides." Draco then heard the other boy and pulled a wall dart out of her pocket, saying, "You might want to run Mr. Obelisk Blue, I've never missed a target with my darts in my entire life and I'm aiming for the bulls-eye right in your face." She then closed one eye and started aiming at the boy's eye.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm 

Chad Glared sharply at the two boys, and, if they were paying any attention, all of them might hear the sound of a roar of anger, very similarily echoed to when they hear the spirit of the cards. Then, he saw the girl start to take aim at him, and he chuckled. He then held one of his eyes open wider. "Yes, cause thats an amazing way to start your school year off. Expelled for taking out this academies top students eye ball with a throwing dart. Sounds like it would make an interesting newspaper story, You'd never get accepted into any other academy, ever. So go ahead. Take a shot." he challenged.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:50 pm 

Draco put the darts away and then said, "You have a very good point. Plus it was a bluff, I couldn't take your eye out with oragami darts even if I wanted to. Besides, I have a better way of dealing with you." Draco then put her earbuds in and played some music to help her ignore Chad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:37 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Jin had joined full-heartedly in his brother's commentary; laughing and making light of the situation seemed effective enough. "Hey I bet he-" Jin gave a confused frown "What's wrong with you?" He asked Junji.
Junji had frozen and fell silent; he looked as if he were very uncomfortable all of a sudden. Jin started to wave his hand in front of Junji's face, but Junji quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed hard. Jin winced, more from the sudden movement than from the pain "What's wrong?".
Junji dropped his brother's hand while staring blankly past him "Screaming souls stirred by vengeance; requiem of madness made powerful through prospect; Roars rumbling, Unimpressed, Impatient, Ennui,unamused...." Junji continued to mumble
Jin barred his teeth and looked behind him at the Obelisk guy before turning back to his brother
"What's there?" Jin whispered
"Beast, mad and really powerful," Junji whispered back "He's leering at the other one, behind Draco, it's as if they knew each other," Junji said cryptically, he looked tired now.
Jin pulled out a water bottle and handed it to Junji " Good job," Jin said quietly "You're okay now, come back," he cooed as if he were an adult trying to save a child from danger. Junji reached blindly for the bottle, Jin moved it closer to his hand with an urgent look on his face. When Junji finally managed to grab the bottle, life returned to his gaze; of course, others would have trouble seeing a difference.
The Two turned just in time to catch the Obelisk boy saying "-azing way to start your school year off. Expelled for taking out this academies top students eye ball with a throwing dart. Sounds like it would make an interesting newspaper story, You'd never get accepted into any other academy, ever. So go ahead. Take a shot." he said, calling her bluff.

Instead of being goaded into doing something really bad, the girl smartly chose to take the high road "You have a very good point." she remarked flatly "it was a bluff, I couldn't take your eye out with origami darts even if I wanted to. Besides, I have a better way of dealing with you." she said before putting in her ear buds. This conversation was over.

"Woah," Junji loudly interjected "That was pretty smart! I would've hit him."
"Yeah, you would've," Jin said tiredly "He had the good sense to put that spiel down about how her dueling career would be over too,"
Junji crossed his arms and grunted in agreement "I know it wasn't supposed to be, but it was kinda nice,"
Jin copied his posture and his grunt "It could've been tenser if Draco didn't seem so easy-going,"
Junji nodded "She's interesting," and Jin joined in his nodding.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:17 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"Well I'm glad I could help you get into the Academy. It was my first time and I didn't really think that I would get in. I kinda wished that I had won so it didn't feel like I got in just because of who my dad is though." Mana said and smiled then she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She took the phone out and saw that it was her dad again. 'What did he forget to tell me now?' She thought as she answered the phone. "Hi Dad, What's up? I thought you were on your way to a tournament."
"I was but I forgot to tell you that I'm getting a divorce with your mother. So when people start talking about it and you get calls from the press try and act sad. Please honey it hurts me that you and your mother don't get along."
"For you Dad anything, but I refuse to act sad all the time and it's not my fault that Tea and I have a bad relationship. We're just too different."
"I know honey and thank you for at least pretending to be sad. I don't expect you to be sad at school or even around your family. Only to the press, now I really have to go now. It's my turn to duel. Bye baby girl, I love you."
"Bye Dad. Good luck at the tournament. I love you." Mana said then hung up her phone. She put the phone back into her pocket and laid her head on the railing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 pm 

Adam raised an eyebrow to Mana, as she got off the phone. "Home Troubles?" He asked, Before suddenly there was a large commotion, some guy was calling for everyones attention.

(This next Portion, Is a Collaboration between Myself And DracoHatake, to Make Duels Pass by faster, and allow reactions for observers during the Duel.)

Just as the Young girl went to start her music, Chad suddenly snatched it from her grasp, and started walking off, and waving his arms. “May I have everyone's attention! Obelisks, form the Pool up for the presentation.” He called, as suddenly all the obelisks pushed people away from one side of the pool, forming an empty area for chad, which you couldn't get to, without going through the pool, or a line of blue suited minions. “Let me make this perfectly clear, for all of you newcomers. We Obelisks, run this show. What we want, goes. The Ra Yellow, are decent cannon fodder, But they are still nothing to us Blues. And lastly, For you Filthy Slifer Slackers.” He said, pointing to his target. “None of you, are worth anything. Each and everyone of you, is a stain, upon the name of this entire academy, and I will see to it, that each and every one of you is removed. Until that time comes, For you Filthy Reds, you are to do as we blues say, when we say, no questions asked, no back talk given. Understood? To Make my point proven, You, ‘Queen of Dragons’ Are going to Duel the True King, Or else,” He then dangled her phone over the pool. “your phone can take a nice Chlorine bath, while it kisses the bottom of the pool, like you will soon be doing to my boot.” He declared. “So, What will it be, Slacker?” He asked.

Draco glared at Chad when he grabbed her phone, she tried to grab it back but he already had walked over to the pool. Draco listened to what Chad was saying about Obelisk students being the best and laughed. She laughed so much that tears started coming to her eyes. She then heard his next words about Slifer students being worthless and she trembled with anger. Draco grew angrier and angrier as he kept on talking and her trembling became more violent with every word. Then when he said that she had to duel him to get her phone back and that she’d be kissing his boot soon she stopped trembling and grinned widely and started laughing again. Draco then stopped laughing and said, “What makes you think that I will kiss the feet of the people that kick me down? You seem to be claiming everything that’s not yours from an imaginary throne. And I won’t bow down even if the whole world thinks I’m crazy! So you’ve got yourself a duel. But don’t be too surprised when your little plans backfire.” Draco had a sort of crazed look in her eyes when she pulled out her duel disk and deck. Draco’s eyes had changed from sea-green to blood red. Draco then said, “Let’s duel!”

Chad listened to her laughter, the chuckle to himself at her anger, and then saw the color change in her eye, before laughing, and claiming his throne was imaginary. All the while, he placed his duel disk on, and his deck in its slot, for the machine to shuffle his deck, before he drew his fie cards. “Well, since you seem so sure of yourself, and I feel like humiliating you immensely, I’ll give you the advantage of choosing who goes first.” He said, placing her phone in his pocket.

Draco said, “Why don’t you go first and show me some of that ‘skill’ you think you have?” Draco waited patiently for him to draw his card. She rocked back and forth on her heels humming a song she knew called “Such Horrible Things” while waiting for him to draw his first card.

Chad Smirked, and Drew his card for his first turn. He Smiled. “Well, It seems Even my deck wishes to give you an easy start. I Summon, Divine Dragon Ragnarok (ATK:1500/DEF:1000/4 Stars/Light/Dragon), In ATK Mode.” He said, as he summoned the creature. However, something was off. And, Unfortunately to most, Only those that could see Duel Spirits would be able to notice this, But there was an odd looking collar wrapped around Ragnaroks neck, as it was summoned. “I Then Play one card face down, and end my turn.” He said, as he placed (#34) Face down, into Magic Slot 2.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:19 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Mana looked at Adam and smiled. "Nothing that troubling but I'll be getting calls from the press soon. What the hell is going on over there?" She asked when she heard the commotion. She followed the noise and pushed through the crowd until she could see and hear what was going on. 'Did he just say that all Slifer reds were filthy and slackers?' she thought and then released an irritated sigh. "I can't believe how arrogant that guy is just because he is an Obelisk. They aren't any better than the rest of us." she muttered to herself and watched the duel. She gasped when she saw the first card that he summoned and saw the collar around it's neck. 'The poor thing. What did he do to you?' She thought as she watched the duel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:14 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Jin and Junji had been to enthralled in their banter to notice what had happened. Junji had taken a break to down some water from the cool, black bottle his brother had handed him. With the silence between the two of them, Jin turned to see what was the big fuss. He turned to look while blindly prodding Junji with a limp hand. Junji gave him only partial attention as he drank intently. Jin started to push him "Junji, you need to see this.", Junji grunted in false acknowledgement

"KIOTSUKE!" Jin barked, Junji hopped to attention and instinctively stuck the bottle out in offering to his brother, pulling a face of grave seriousness and intensity "Look," Jin said softly, in stark contrast to his previous tone. Junji turned to see what he was looking for "What? what is-?" His words fell to a gasp "Her- Her-..." Jin nodded as Junji stared dumbstruck at Draco before shaking his head confusedly "No, No, No, this makes no sense, She can't be-"
"She's not," Jin interrupted "At least not naturally," He said seriously, Junji rushed towards the commotion and Jin followed hesitantly. The pool was lined by Obelisk Blues, and the pale obelisk boy had made himself obnoxiously obvious, with a duel disk on his arm. This had gone just as far as it could've, Jin thought.

Junji had forcefully passed a large group of people to get to the front of the crowd, while Jin apologized to them as an after thought. Junji broke through to the front and tightly gripped the shoulder of a girl to pull himself past a Slifer boy. Jin maneuvered, less aggressively, to the front and reprimanded his brother with a harsh look; Junji shrugged awkwardly "I'm sorry miss," Jin said with a legitimate tone of repentance, "My brother is a bit, uh, enthusiastic about things" He said, noting how much of an understatement that was. Junji's attention had already shifted to the duel that was about to start.

Chad Smiled. “Well, It seems Even my deck wishes to give you an easy start. I Summon, Divine Dragon Ragnarok In ATK Mode.” He said, as he summoned the creature. The card wavered, seeming to fade like dissipating smoke. Junji suddenly clutched madly at his own throat and made a clawing motion downward, his voice strained to say something or shout but the only thing that came out was a hiss and a fit of coughing. Jin quickly placed a hand over Junji's eyes; his fit settled and the card solidified into a monster. there was an odd looking collar wrapped around Ragnaroks neck, as it was summoned. “I Then Play one card face down, and end my turn.” He said, as he placed (#34) Face down, into Magic Slot 2.

"You okay?" Jin said, letting his hand drop to his side and returning his focus to the match as to look less conspicuous. Junji nodded "It had given up hope." He said quietly "but when it saw me, it thought it saw an escape, or at least a messenger. When it realized it couldn't escape, it let me see in it's mind." Junji said, turning to match his brother's posture.

"Is it dying?" Jin said, eyes locked on the duel

"No" Junji replied "The collar just reminds it, that it will serve, whether it wants to or not. It said that it can never adjust to the feeling of the collar around it's neck,"

"Will the others respond the same way?" Jin questioned quietly

"No, the monster said it will let the others know that I'm not what they're looking for but I understand," He paused for a moment before continuing "It also said that some of them are serving willingly." Junji's hands were balled into tight fists and his teeth were barred "What in the hell is going on? ". Jin grabbed his hand and let him squeeze, Junji's grip loosened a bit, afraid of hurting his brother. "I don't know and right now there's nothing we can do," Jin said matter-of-factually "We'll figure out what's going on when we get to the academy,"

"Okay" Junji said, his expression softening; though his words were empty, Junji genuinely felt better... for some reason.

Last edited by Ben on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:19 pm 

Draco saw the dragon and thought, ‘That poor spirit.’ She drew a card and said, “Well, that’s nice. I summon the card, Armed Dragon LV3(ATK:1200/DEF:900/3 Stars/Dragon/Wind).Then I play the spell card, Dragon King’s Calling. This card lets me search my deck for the card, Blueclaw the Dragon King(ATK: 3500/DEF:2500/9 Stars/Fire/Dragon/Effect), and summon it to the field in exchange for 1000 Life Points and a Monster on my field.” Draco pulled the said card from her deck and placed it on the field. Draco said, “Then I place two cards face down and end my turn.” Then she placed (#17 + #19) into the Magic Slot 1 and 2.

Chad watched as the hulking monstrosity of a creature, named BlueClaw was summoned, Its paw stomping down onto the Armed dragon destroying it, as the cost of its special Summoning. ‘3500 ATK!? Jeezus, how the hell did a filthy slifer get a hold of that?’ He thought, all while keeping his face smug. “Hmph, Big deal. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Tell you what slacker, lets make this a little more interesting, than the fate of your phone.” He then drew his card. “Hows this sound? If by some MIRACLE, you somehow manage to beat me here, I will personally recommend you for Promotion to Ra Yellow. However,” He then smiled widely. “When I beat yOU, then you are to become my personal servant, to do as I say all year.” He said. Then He sacrificed his Ragnarok. “I Play one monster, in face down DEF position, and end my turn.”

Draco drew and said, “I attack with Blueclaw the Dragon King. I then play another Armed Dragon LV3 (ATK:1200/DEF:900/3 Stars/Dragon/Wind) in ATK position and end my turn.” Draco remembered his bet and said, “Alright. Your on!”

Chad Laughed, as Her Blueclaw Destroyed his Face down card. For suddenly, a Dragon to latch onto Blueclaws hands, acting like a pair of handcuffs. “Say Hello to My Handcuffs Dragon. He’s a nasty little fellow, in that, when hes destroyed by battle, he equips himself to the monster that destroyed him, and reduces that monster's ATK by 1800.” He explained, as Blueclaws ATK reduced to 1700. He then drew for his turn. “In response to Changing to my main phase, I activate my Trap card, Call of the Haunted.” He said, as his Card raised up. “With this, I can Special summon one monster in my graveyard. So, I choose My Ragnarok (ATK;1500/DEF:1000/4 Stars/Light/Dragon) to be Special Summoned in ATK mode.” Just then, His Ragnarok appeared again, and if you looked Closely, you would be able to see that the collar On Ragnarok, matched the collar on Handcuffs Dragon. “I Then Place one card (#8) in face Down DEF Position. Now, Ragnarok, Destroy Her Armed Dragon LV3.”

Draco said, “Not so fast, I activate my trap card, Draining Shield. I’ll be taking 1500 life points now.” Which brought her life points up to 4500. Draco then drew a card once Chad had ended his turn. Draco looked and said, “I play the spell card, Foolish Burial. I can take one card from my deck and place it in the graveyard. I choose Felgrand Dragon.” Draco then placed said card into the graveyard and said, “Alright Blueclaw, attack Ragnarok.” Blueclaw then blasted Ragnarok with a blue fire blast lowering Chad’s life points to 3800. She then said, “I end my turn.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:34 am 

Adaptive (1)

Mana watched the duel and cringed every time Chad summoned a card. She was shocked when she felt someone push past her to get closer to the duel. She was about to ask him what his problem was when another boy turned to her and apologized for the guy. "It's fine." She said and smiled then rubbed her shoulder absently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 am 

Adams had followed behind Mana, to watch the duel, and Raised an eyebrow, when Draco didnt attack with Her huge dragon. "She knows she can attack right?" Just then, he felt a smilar pushing that Mana had felt, to hear the apology. Its aright, no worr- Hey, you ok?" Adam asked, when he saw one of the kids grab and scratch at his throat, to be calmed down by his brother, and then them talk to each other. "Is he alright?" He asked the pair.

Chad Simply Narrowed his eyes when the attack was declared, and even before the attack hit, Suddenly Ragnaroks Collared seemed to crackle and buzz, as Ragnarok roared in pain, before being destroyed, and thus so was Call of the Haunted. He then drew for his turn. “I activate the Spell card, Swords of revealing light. all your Face down Monsters are flipped face up with no flip effects, and for your next three turns, you cannot attack me.” He declared, smiling. “Your turn, Slacker.”

Draco looked up at the sky, she always found calm when she did that. Draco then drew a card and said with a little irritation, “I play Decoy Dragon (ATK:300/DEF:200/2 Stars/Fire/Dragon) in ATK mode. I place one card face down(#18) and end my turn.”

Chad Simply drew his card, before Narrowing his eyes. At that moment, anyone who could hear duel spirits would Hear the Handcuffs Dragon scream in pain, as its collar crackled and sparked. “I end my turn.” He stated simply.

Draco clamped her hands over her ears as the Handcuffs Dragon screamed in pain. Once it stopped she drew a card and said, “I play one monster face down in DEF mode. I now end my turn.” Draco waited for his move.

Chad looked at her in confusion, when she clamped her hands over her ears. “The hell is your problem, slacker?” He asked, as he drew his card. Just then he Audibly growled at his hand, and the dragon again cried out in pain from the Collar, to whimper a little, once the collar stopped. Of course, the hologram itself wasn’t moving, but the sounds could still be heard. “I end my turn.” He said, sounding frustrated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Junji cringed but kept silent at the sound of the handcuffs dragon's cries "Jin," Junji said worriedly "Don't worry, they can't hurt you now, they've promised," Jin said, doubt barely concealed in his hushed tone. Junji nodded absently, while watching the match intently.

"Draco pulled out the big guns early!" Junji said excitedly "She might win this,". Jin turned to face his brother and gave him a puzzled look
"You know that this Chad guy already made her 'big gun' pretty average in damage,right? She wasted a monster and a thousand Life Points for, basically, a less effective monster," Junji crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side
"Chad doesn't seem very confident about his cards, Jin, it looks like, even though it's not very powerful, he doesn't have much of a way to-"
"Uh,Is he alright?" A boy's voice came from behind the pair. They turned in unison to find who it came from, in the sea of murmurs and gasps. They could tell who it was by his concerned facial expression. The two of them gave the boy a big, dopey grin and responded harmoniously; "We're fine" they sung.

Jin pulled an innocent look "My brother was pretending to be a mime that was choking on imaginary bread! Mhm!" He said childishly
"I think I did pretty well!" Junji effortlessly followed
" You did.... up until you, y'know, made noise." Jin chuckled as he finished his sentence.

Junji turned to face his brother with a hop and a look of shock "Mimes don't make noise?"

"That's kind of what makes them mimes," Jin said warily

"Really?" Junji interjected, "I thought mimes were just clowns with black and white makeup." the two couldn't help a sweet chuckle at this statement.

The two boys had effectively avoided the boys question and began to banter absentmindedly as they watched the duel continue on. The two joked lightly and made small comments about the events of the duel but their minds were focused on blocking out the monsters' influence and thinking about how ridiculous that shtick must've looked to the boy behind them.