All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Yugioh GX Rp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco looked at Jin and Junji when they ran up to her. Draco listened and said, "I think the Red dorm is near the edge of the island and the Yellow and Blue are closer to the school." Draco smiled underneath her mask. When they turned their attention to her brother, Jesse said, "I'm Jesse Anderson, Draco's older brother, and one of the teachers at the school. It's nice to know my sister has been making friends instead of making enemies." Jesse then chuckled a bit at his statement about his sister making friends instead of enemies. Draco turned to her brother and said, "You're so mean big brother! Just for that I'm not talking to you anymore." Jesse knew his sister was only joking though, he said, "Aw come on. You know I was just teasing." Draco then said playfully, "Shut up, don't talk to me." Jesse then replied playfully, "Ok then, you better run before I get you!" Jesse then began tickling his sister and laughed as she squirmed away. Draco laughed breathlessly as he tickled her and tried to get away, Draco said, "Stop it Jesse! It's embarrassing to do that in public!" Jesse said with mock surprise, "What? You mean an older brother can't show affection for his sister in public?" Draco said, "You know that's not what I meant Jesse." Draco then turned to Jin and Junji and said, "Sorry you had to see that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 pm 

Adams had left to pack his things once the announcement was made to gather their items. He happily hummed, as he thought through all the fun times he would likely have here at this school, all the friends he would make, and the amazing duels, too. He packed everything into the red bag He had gotten. Now that he thought about it, He liked the Fact he was in the Slifer Dorms. Red always had been his favorite color, anyway.

When the Boat came up to the dock, and began allowing people off, everyone waited on the pier, as the Schools faculty weren't allowing students to leave the pier yet. So, as he waited, he just looked around as everyone mingled and chatted, most of them wondering why they were getting held here. He figured it would likely be some big welcoming speech, from the Principal or whatever.

Chad simply scoffed, as he waited on the pier, When he was told everyone had to wait. He had already been through this Speech before, and hadnt listened through the first time. This time would be no different. He honestly couldnt give two craps about the people in the school. All he cared about was making hi,self a name as one of the best duelists in the world, to hopefully topple the King of games, and truly claim his Title, as King of the Dragons.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 am 

Byron looked around the island as they were walking he turned his head and saw the group of Slifers and decided it might be best to stick with his own, as he approached them he saw them around a much older guy and Byron assumed it must of been a friend. "So guys when do we get to check out our new dorm? and set ourselves up? I can't wait for classes to start"