All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Top Secret IC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The spikes of ice hit their mark and Arturian smirked as he was impaled several times over, sticking him to a nearby wall. Reaching towards a spike, he pulled it out of himself with a grunt.

"You know," he began as he removed the rest of the spikes one by one. "If you don't back down now, I'm going to have to fill someone with silver, and I'd imagine you wouldn't do well with that particular metal coursing through your blood! Vampire or Werewolf, it doesn't matter to me who dies. Don't get me wrong though." He finished removing the last spike, and although there were holes in his coat, his skin had closed itself. "If you weren't a worthy opponent, we wouldn't be having this conversation. so now that that's settled... care to impale me again?" He drew his six shooter from his hip. "Or do I get to fill your bloodstream with liquid silver?"

He fired once, and it hit Willow's left knee. "Motion is what will release the silver into your blood, so I would suggest staying put." and with that, he walked inside whistling a tune as he did so.

Then again, when did these missions ever go right?

He made his way over to Willow. "Sssssssssilver anodized liquid ssssssssilver releasssssssing bullet." he said as he examined the wound. "Under normal sssssssircumstancessssss I'd have you moved to ssssssafety, but ssssssince you can't move..." he sighed over-dramatically, "I have no choice but to make it worssssssse before making it better."

He proceeded to unhinge his jaw and remove not only the bullet(with his fangs), but a small portion of willows knee to make sure the silver didn't spread. He then got to work on patching her up.

"You know, beautiful, I'd love to be your gynecologissssssst any day of the week!" he smirked as he finished fixing her leg. Then he continued his diagnosis as though he hadn't just suggested that. When he was certain the natural healing properties of vampirism would work to her benefit, he slithered back off the front lines, but not before saying "Sssssssee you later, beautiful!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:48 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Willow winced when she felt the bullet hit her. She made sure to not fall and was preparing to launch more spikes at the guy when he left and told her how the bullet worked. She watched as Alkor came over and took the bullet out of her knee and patched her up. "Thank you." She said as he left her. 'Well I guess I need to be more careful. I'm going to have to feed soon to be 100% but that can be arranged. Looks like I'm not taking prisoners.' She thought as she ran into the building after the guy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion grabbed Cer just as she opened another door, he pinned her to the wall as he put his body infront of hers. The door was blow off its hinges as a explosion ripped through the building, lighting the room and some of the hallway on fire. Talion moved away from Cer. "And that's why when the front door explodes you don't open every other door unless the dragon says so." He said, walking down the hallway. He then stopped and looked back at Cer. "Also stay close, the fire could hurt you." He said, waiting for the werewolf to get closer to him before he started to walk again.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica laughed as she watched the fighting, the sudden explosion from the first floor. She laughed and leaned back, in her chair. "Do you think they will make it here, or well they just bring the building down on them selves?" She asked the man beside her. The man looked shocked "bring the building down? B-but what about the men and you?" Jessica looked at him "oh yea, I forgot about you guys when I put the explosion and green Fire in, I'll just go to the underworld before this place comes down on me. Well I guess you guys should get out of here, but I'm sure there done checking doors." She giggled and spined in her chair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 am 

Cer nodded and almost felt the need to kiss him when he was standing so close. She fought it away however, opting to just follow him instead after he moved away. She kept close, using the dragon boy as a shield from the fire. She had hoped they would find the Code Zero leader by now. "Any ideas where they would keep the files for this place?" she asked finally.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Arturian was laughing to himself doing cartwheels around the halls when he heard Willow approaching. Stopping, he turned around and smirked. "So it's true what they say about vampires and quick recovery!" He said, marveling at the fact that she wasn't dead, which was ironic since he could be killed by the same person he was talking to. "Tell you what." he continued, "If you really want Miss Jessica so badly, go ahead..." His insane smirk widened. "I never really liked the b****h. she kept me locked up for so long I just feel like she deserves it. But don't get me wrong, I'm not your ally... yet. If you want my intel, you've gotta work for it. Oh... and if you need to feed, I suggest going to room 3F, three doors down on the left. It's a bit of a bloodbank setup for the scientists." and with that he opened a door that lead outside, and ran into the night, bumping into none other than Alkor.

"Sssssssso... Having fun are we?" the Naga asked, wrapping his coils around Arturian. taking his radio out, he shifted the knob to Cer's frequency. "I got me a runner, ssssssssCer. Looksssssss like the guy who sssssssshot Willow. If I'm right the guy'sssssss human, but he'ssssssssss been modified with ssssssssscience. I would know, I'm a doctor. Alssssssso, he sssssssseemsssss to not be quite asssssss... breakable as a regular human. Can I ssssssssssnack on him?"

"Oh please! I'd give you such a stomach ache! Although I congratulate you on figuring out my... modifications! So... who's your leader, and when do I get to meet them?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:41 pm 

Cer turned the earpiece up as Alkor talked. She listened closely then stopped walking for a moment. "Human modifications? Be careful Alkor, keep him as a prisoner for now. He may be more valuable to us alive rather than dead. Keep a close watch on him however." she replied. She started following Talion again, hoping they would find either Jessica or the computer room soon.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6