All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top Secret IC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Cer walked over to the tv. Her expression was grim and she drummed her fingers along the hardwood table. "This will definitely pose a problem. Code Zero now knows we caught one. They will be after him too no doubt." she glanced over at the room where the boy was being kept. "Well we have no choice to keep him alive now. With Code Zero wanting him dead, possibly, we could extract more information. Set him up for questioning again. This time I'll take over." She wore a serious look now. Cer was in a much different mood than the night before and she would only have until moonrise with the prisoner. Hopefully it would be enough.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rasa brought her coffee into the TV room. "I am getting hungry. You want Chinese or Indian food. I am in the mood for Chicken Marsala and could go for nan myself." She loved spicy curry dishes. "The boy in the talking or just holding out." She ate then fell asleep in the room that adjoined the medical room. She was aware those that worked around her slept on the ceiling and needed fresh blood to survive. In secret she worked on a serum that worked to prevent viampirism. She made a break through mixing werewolf and infected human blood. The incubation period ran too short. "Perhaps I need unicorn or dragon blood. Next I will try phoenix blood."

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Willow woke up when she heard Cer enter the room with the prisoner. She flipped off of the ceiling beam that she had fallen asleep on and landed on the floor. "What's up? I didn't hear you come back last night. As you can see the kid is still alive and kicking." She motioned to the kid, who was struggling to escape pointless though it was. She looked back up at the ceiling and saw Alexander sleeping on the ceiling beam opposite the one she had slept on. "Alex, wake up it's morning!" she yelled up at him.
Alexander woke up to Willow's call. He jumped down from the beam and landed on the floor. "Hey, Cer. Late night ?" He asked smirking a little at Cer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:10 pm 

Cer smirked and entered the prisoners room. "Yeah and you know what tonight means. He will have to answer everything today" she knew she didnt have much time now. Once moonrise came, she would be a savage beast. "Are you with me Willow?" she needed names, and sooner rather than later.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:15 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"Of course, boss. Through thick and thin I am your loyal team member." Willow said with a smile and walked over to her. "Now what should we do about the kid? Hey kid, What do you think we should do? How about an experiment with electricity? That seemed to be a big hit last night." Willow said and grinned while forming a water ball in her hands and walked over to the kid.

Alexander yawned at Willow's tactics and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a coffee cup and poured himself a cup of coffee. He then went and sat down at the table and drank the coffee while contemplating interrogation tactics that could be useful if Willow failed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:35 pm 

Cer grinned. "I have a better idea. Lets see how this works." she said as she shifted into her werewolf form. A giant black wolf, standing at 6'5, on two legs took her place. This was her strong form and fear came with it since she was technically one of those monsters from legend. "Now tell me some names kid. I want to know who your leader and higher ups are." she growled in a gruff low voice. She could smell the fear coming offf him now. Apparently his superiors never told him that werewolves were just as real as vampires. She watched the kid squirm in his seat, the beads of sweat dripping from his temples. The savage beast already wanted to tear him apart like prey but Cer was still in control. At least until the moon rose.

(Anyone feel like making a character for Code Zero? Ill make one too but i didnt want to take on the leader role since i already have the Alpha leader.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am 

Adaptive (1)

Willow looked at Cer and then at the kid. She did her best creepy grin and leaned on the left side of the chair and looked down at the kid. "I would tell her what I knew if I was you. I mean I for one would hate to be mauled by a werewolf. Of course I can understand that you want to be loyal to your bosses but let me ask you this. What would your bosses do if they thought that you had spilled all of their secrets? Cause I think they would be worse to deal with then the werewolf. Either way it looks like you might just end up dead, so you might as well tell us what we want to know." she said and trailed her index finger down the kid's chest and then back up to end at the bottom of his chin. She could feel the tremor of fear that her words and the view of Cer provided. She prayed that the kid would tell them before the sun set.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rasa Finnish he coffee just as an agent rushed in, He was a werewolf and begged her to give him elixir from being a killer. This was a night of a full moon. Rasa gives him a shot and takes his blood. "This will help. Thank you." The man in wolf form ram out the back door. Rasa looked under a microscope looked at the man's blood with a vamp. She added a drop of unicorn blood. With great anticipation she hoped it worked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:42 am 

Cer snarled, drool dripped from her giant gaping jaws. He eyes were simply glowing red sockets, no pupil, but she could see just fine. "Just tell me what i want to know and i wont rip your head off." her voice was almost demonic like. Its sounded like a possessed human. She picked the kid up by the front of his shirt, dragging the restraints up with him and the weight of the chair he sat it. She could hear him whimpering now, and she let out a dark laugh. "We can still do this the easy way if you want." she grinned.

Vincent hurried to the kitchen for some pancakes and caught then end of the news report. He saw Cer heading into the prisoners room with Willow and decided it was best to stay out. She had her serious face on, which meant bad news for the kid. 'And Talion thought fire was bad..,' he thought, shaking his head.

(I have to admit, shes the creepiest thing i can think of to interrogate someone. I can almost picture myself on the receiving end lol. *shudders*)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion sighed softly as Cer went into the room to quistion the boy again, so he followed in after her and sat on the couch in the room once more. He picked up his book and started to read, he was now really only making sure the boy didn't say anything about him. Or things could get messy for all them in there, Cer was close to losing control of her body as well so the werewolf would be be the most danger. The vampires would be much easier as one would try to prince his heart with blood needles, but that was protected by his scales. And the other can control water, but he had fire to counter that. But they also did have super human strength, so they could pick him up maybe. But if anything he would jump out the window, they wouldn't be able to catch him anyways. There are to many smells if he heads into the city. So Cer would most likely get lost unless she was really good, plus he can make it to one of the subways and could get back to Code zero before they cought up to him. Talion was good at planing ahead, he was also sure that he had gotten under Cers skin. So he could use that against her at a later date, but it was to bad that she wasn't Code Zero. With time he might of come to like her, but still he never knew how the werewolf well react once she finds out he is a mole.

Jessica looked down on London from her room, she smiled happy as she turned away from it. "Ahhh what a great day to blow **** up! Hey guy... What's your name come here and bring me my jacket! I'm going out, I won't need any of you to come along either, no one knows him I am still so I'm good." She said, one of her servents ran off to get her jacket as she started towards the door. "Maybe I should pay Talion a vist today... He was always fun to hang with, he sure was one thought but to creak and bring to our side. To think all he wants is for the dragon-kin be allowed to walk the earth again, man the guy sure is dumb for a smart guy.." Her mind started to wonder as she was handed her jacket, she started to think of the werewolf who lead the group who was fighting her. In all truth Jessica thought they may be able to get along in another life, maybe even date.

((Got bored, Jessica is now a lesbain, you you'll all deal right? XD))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:12 am 

The kid almost **** himself at the sight of the werewolf holding him. Needless to say, he was scared shitless. "I-i d-dont kn-know who else w-works th-there." he whimpered.
Cer snarled at the the boy and chair against the wall. "Bull! I know you arent stupid boy. Tell me who is your leader! I want a name, and by Hades himself you are going to give it to me." She picked him up again. The smell of blood that trickled from his slight head wound almost overwhelmed her.
"I dont wanna die!" he cried.
"Then you had better damn tell me and i might be able to save your sorry ass." she snarled. Cer could see it now. The boy's hardened shell was beginning to crack. She shouldve done this in the first place.
"Alright! Alright! Please dont hurt me anymore!" He was balling his eyes out now. "Jessica! Her name is Jessica Tatiana."
Cer set the kid down. "Good boy. You get to live another day." Cer left the room and closed the door behind her. She shifted from her werewolf form and collapsed against the wall. Holding back the savage beast was still pretty hard even of the moon wasnt out yet. "Vincent..." she breathed. "Get my laptop."

Vincent saw Cer come out of the room and almost faint. "You should rest."
"I dont need rest." she snapped.
Vincent sighed and grabbed the computer for her." Can i at least help you to the chair?"
Cer nodded and clutched her computer as she leaned on Vincent and walked to the chair. "I got a name finally." she said before opening the screen and typing away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:34 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow watched as the kid told them what they wanted to know and Cer then leave the room. 'Hopefully she goes and rests. I know that took a lot out of her. Now we know the identity of the leader Dad and I can send the bats to spy on her.' She thought and then she backed away from the kid and sat on the floor so that she could keep an eye on him. She looked at Talion and then looked back at the kid. 'Dad doesn't trust him so it's probably a safe bet that he can't be trusted.'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:46 pm 

Cer searched up the name, not finding much on the woman. She hacked into the government mainframe and found some interesting files. Jessica's existence had only popped up randomly about a decade ago, which left much to be explained. She managed to find an old place of residence and sighed. It was starting to get late. She only had a few more hours before she lost control. But this was a big lead and she didn't want to let it slip away. She stood up and waked over to Willow and Talion. "We are going in tonight." she said a she showed them the information she found.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Alright, boss. Want Alexander to do surveillance on the target until then?" Willow asked and walked over to Cer. She looked around the room until she spotted a black shape that looked eerily familiar. 'Well looks like I might not have to tell Dad about the surveillance after all.' She thought and then looked back at Cer.

Alexander snuck into the room by blending in the shadows, when he saw Cer had left. 'There is no way I'm letting my baby girl be alone with that dragon. I don't trust him.' He thought and went to the corner and watched as the events unfolded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:42 am 

2nd Year (1)

When Cer hacked into Jessica's files a message popped up on her phone and she looked down at it and sighed softly. "I guess I better do the same to her laptop." She said, she then enter a app on her phone which was set up by one of the guys at Code Zero, it then hacked into Cers Laptop and opened Skype. It started to ring, she smiled at this. "Oh cool it actually worked! To bad I killed that guy... But once you give up secrets you got to go." She said, wondering who gave up her name.

When the call was answered Jessica looked into the face of the person who answered. "Why hello there my supernatural friends, I guess you finally found my name huh? Well no matter you still can't stop me or Code Zero. Hehe it's been a fun game that we have played, but it well have to come to end soon. Which I agree sucks, and I didn't even get to meet you Cer. But no matter, you have no clue of my planes or even those who help me. But I will tell you that one or two of my helpers are close to you, so choose who you trust the most wisely. Or you could end up dead, that's all I got to say. Bye Cer, and is that Talion and the pyro behind you I see?" She giggled softly before hanging up and looking up at Big Ben, she thought it was a shame to blow it up. Maybe she would go blow something else up, she liked the big old clock.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:24 am 

Cer growled as Jessica hung up on her. A few more minites and she wouldve tracked the exact location. Unfortunately the woman had hid her username and any other useful information during the call. "Damn it!" she snarled. She had a bad feeling deep inside. Something wasnt right. And how the hell did she know Talion by name and not Vincent, she thought curiously. She shook her head at the suspicious idea. 'I hand picked this team myself. He checked out just fine.'
She growled and punched a wall. "Willow, send bats over to Big Ben. We'll keep an eye out over there while we check out this residence. I dont want any surprises." she commanded before heading to her room to put her gear on. "She's right about one thing. It ends here." she grumbled aloud to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:03 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Alkor slithered into the room as Cer put her gear on. He watched for a moment, then decided to speak. "Cer, It'ssss not exactly my plasssse, but I am not sure about thissss. I am only a doctor, but something jusssst doesssn't sit right with me." His tongue flicked out and back in, and he continued. "I fear ssssomething isssss going to happen that I won't be there to fixssss."

Arturian did a cartwheel in the street. he kicked a young child in the middle of doing so, and the force of it knocked the kid unconscious. "Whoops..." He muttered, dragging the kid out of sight and breaking his neck for no reason. He walked down to where Jessica was standing looking ****. "Jessica, You wanted to see lil' ole me? Or did the scientists make another miscalculation?" he said, clearly not giving a damn about what 'Chain of Command' meant to Code Zero's boss. He then started humming a tune and dancing around the street as though he had no reason to care what was going on around him. Stopping suddenly, he walked over to his boss and said as if he had been acting completely serious the entire time:

"I take it you want someone dead if you had the guts to pull me out of that crummy padded cell, my dear! So... who do I get to kill today?" and he back flipped in place then stretched his arms. "Too bad about that kid on the news, huh? I suppose he's got less than a day left anyway, though!" he added cryptically as he started doing leg stretches. He obviously knew more about that than he was letting on. Who gave him the intel was anyone's guess.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:04 pm 

Cer looked at Alkor with a serious face. "I understand but im sure my team can handle it. I handpicked them and they are the best at what they do." she had armed herself with a gun as a precaution but she hayed using such primitive technology. Especially when she had enough power to stop someone without it. She stepped beside him, starting towards the door. "Just be on call for when your needed." she replied simply. Then she walked oit and went to gather up the rest of Alpha team.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:22 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Talion wasn't in the same room as Cer and her laptop, he was still reading his book. He didn't know that Jessica had called, but if he had known he probably would not be very happy that she called him by his name. He had told Code Zero not to use his name, but it seemed the leader did what she please. After a few more minutes he looked up inront he shadows of the room and saw the older vampire staring at him, he looked back at Alexander for a few seconds before blowing fire towards him. He then stood up and walked towards him. "What do you want?" He asked, with a growl.

---------------------------------------

Jessica sighed softly as she heard Arturian come towards her and asked her quistions. "I didn't ask anyone to pull you out, norn do I remember why I keep you live." She growled softly, brings a Child of Hades gave her quiet a thing of anger balled up inside of her. Yet it almost never came out, but Arturian was someone who **** her off. And that was a dangerous person to be, when he started to ask about the kid and do leg stretches she suddnely kicked him in the face. "If you do not sit still I will drag you down to the underworld and lock you with whatever evil thing you hate the most, do you understand me?" She asked, her eyes starting to turn black. Which was a bad sign, it meant the dead may start rising and attack the man. "But since you are out you can stay with me, we are not going to blow up Big Ben. I like it to much now that I see it, I'm thinking about another building here... Maybe parliament build, but don't kill the queen I like the old woman.. I guess we can't kill the rest of her family so don't... Anyways come with me, we are going back home. But remember I will kill you if you don't stop moving so much you.. I would have to say fool, or idiot? Hmmm..." She turned and started to head home, trying to think of a word to call Arturian.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm 

Vincent walked over to Cer as she came out. "Is Beta Team coming as back up?" he asked.
"No. But you need to be on call with Omega Team. I have Delta team watching over Big Ben in case things go awry." she replied cooly. Vincent knew her well enough to know she was struggling deep inside however. He simply nodded and went to inform the rest of his team.

Cer packed away the laptop but decided to leave it in HQ where it would be safe. "Talion, Willow, were leaving now."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next