All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top Secret IC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:33 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I didn't ask anyone to pull you out, nor do I remember why I keep you alive."

Arturian chuckled at that. "I thought you'd never forget! obviously I was mistaken! Not like the secrets I hold need to be a reminde- Oooof!" he finished as he was kicked. He fell to the ground and began to stand up again after a small pause to catch his breath. Supporting himself on one arm, he laughed. "Well, kitty got claws after all! You know that won't do much- oh, and here I go arguing semantics again!" he smirked as he followed her. "What do I hate the most? you know as well as I that there will never be an answer to that!"

we are not going to blow up Big Ben. I like it to much now that I see it, I'm thinking about another building here... Maybe parliament build, but don't kill the queen I like the old woman.. I guess we can't kill the rest of her family so don't... Anyways come with me, we are going back home. But remember I will kill you if you don't stop moving so much you.. I would have to say fool, or idiot? Hmmm...

"Ooooh... parliament's going bye bye now?" Arturian said like a little curious child would. "As for killing the Queen, I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid!"

At the idiot comment he laughed. "Threats only get you far if you have the ability to kill me... but you can't... or rather you won't. I have intel on those supernatural freaks that you WISH you could get out of me! Too bad that'll never happen." he said as he began singing "Numa Numa" loudly enough to be considered an opera singer and skipping along the road like a small child.

Alkor stayed silent for a while after Cer left. Then he slithered into the next room where the young operative was being held. "Sssssssay... it isn't lunchtime already issssss it?" he said to the empty room. He flicked his toungue as the kid started crying and mumbling "Please don't eat me! I don't wanna die!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:41 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Alexander watched as Talion blew fire to the spot next to Alexander. 'He has crappy aim. Good thing since Willow just left.' He thought as he slid more to the left as the dragon walked over to where he had blown fire. He had planned on just sneaking out without the dragon knowing but he couldn't help but antagonize the dragon when he heard him growl. "Is there a crime against being in the same room?" He asked and walked away from the dragon to go to the window and open it. He was about to annoy the dragon more when he heard Cer calling Alpha team to her. "Looks like you are being called, better go we all know what happens if you don't listen to your boss." He said and turned into a bat and flew out of the window.

Willow walked out of the room and went to the roof. Once on the roof she called the bats in the surrounding area. "Now I need you guys to go to Old Ben and stay there until I call you back. I need you guys to watch the area for me." She ordered the bats and then watched as the bats left to fulfill her orders. She then turned into a bat and flew back into the base and then turned back into her human form to go find Cer. She heard Cer call for her and ran to where she was. "Ready to go boss. The bats have already been sent out." she said as she stood by Cer waiting for Talion to show up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm 

Cer nodded and waited by the door. "Talion, get your ass over here. We leave now." she growled loudly. She still had a bad feeling but she pushed it aside. At least Willow would always be by her side. She sort of grew up with Willow always near her, ever since that day she first turned and was brought into the government's protection. And she always trusted her life in the vampire's hands, even if on normal circumstances they would be enemies.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:39 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion only watch the vampire fly before he turned and walked towards the door. "****ing vampires, all of them so high and mighty. How I would love to knock him down to the level he really is on." The dragon-kik said to him self. He squeezed him self half wat through the door, but he got stuck. Already **** off, Talion grabbed the easily brake able wood around the door and bent it up ward till he could slide out. The door farm now bent and broken, but it could have been worse. The young man could have used his fire to bring it down, but he knew that it would only cause more trouble for him.

He walked over to Cer and looked down at her and the rest of the team. "Alright I'm here, where are we going?" He growled, ready to kill the next person who made a joke or tried to annoy him.

---------------------------

Jessica was very close to killing the boy as she walked and he skipped beside her, she really could not remember who she had such a crazy and dangerous person so close to her. Maybe cause he did make some things funny, or cause he could get the info that she needed. But he almost never gave it up till she broken down the walls. Then he would beg for his life and tell her everything she wanted to know.

Once back home, well most wouldn't call it a home. It was a old wearhouse, seven stories tall, close to coming down. It was all remind to a large home for her and some the others in Code Zero, the ones around it as well was the training area and where the labs were. Some would say she would have to be a air head to keep them all so close to each other. But she thought it would be easier for everyone to have to them close.

Jessica walked through the gate, and how the stairs into her house. "Also if I find you in my room again after a shower, I'll put a sword through your gut and send you the underworld for my father to deal with your. And you already know that I'm joking on that since I almost cut your head off last time." She growled at the crazy boy before walking the steps to her room and close the door. Her room was not what you think of a daughters of hades, there were rock posters hanging all over the room. Some stuffies lay on her bed, the room it's self was very bright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 am 

Cer explained the situation first before starting towards the door. "Its the endgame now. And we will take down Code Zero at whatever costs. I wasnt expecting to get that information from the kid but it will make this war much shorter." she opened the door and stepped out. "Leave any fears you have behind because i beleive we will be entering the gates of Hell." she turned from her team and began walking to the destination. She longed to just shift into her wolf form for a run but there was no telling if the shift could be controlled. Plus it would be good to have her electricity at the ready.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:22 am 

Supporter (1)

Wingfin ran close behind Cer. his wings itched to fly above, but he knew he would only be shot down. He pulled his wings as close as possible to his body. He ran he looked for collections of water that he could use if things got ugly. the smell of vampire was strong to his nose, and his chest burned from his fire lung. his armor felt tight has his legs rushed him forward. "Orders Sir?" He asked over the radio.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:17 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow followed after Cer. After running for awhile she decided she could cover more ground in her bat form, so she transformed and flew off in the direction of Big Ben.

Alexander landed on a rooftop near Big Ben and shifted back to his human form. He felt the radio transmitter in his ear go off and heard Wingfin. "Just get over to Big Ben. Asap" He ordered and then stretched out his hand to one of the bats that had been sent to check on Big Ben.
Willow saw Alexander on a rooftop next to Big Ben and flew down to land beside him back in her human form. She saw one of the bats she had sent and held her hand out to it. It left Alexander's side and jumped to her hand. She held it to her ear to hear what it had seen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 pm 

Supporter (1)

Wingfin smiled spread his wings and lifted into the air. A dust cloud was left where he once stood. sighting Big Ben he pushed his wings harder the silent woosh of his wings could only be herd faightly. He stayed close to the top of the buildings just so he wouldn't be spotted by those below on the ground. A few seconds latter he landed gracefully near Alexander. his claws scratched the floor as he landed. he folded his Wings into his sides and begun walking toward him. "You needed me Sir?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:46 pm 

Cer hurried along the twisted roads in London. She traveled mostly by the alleyways and shadows, preferring not to be seen by the humans, or possible Code Zero Ops. Her team finally arrived at what seemed to be the residence of Jessica Tatiana. The old building looked more like an abandoned warehouse than a home. One corner was even beginning to cave in on itself. "I dont see why anyone would want to live here." she commented as she surveyed the area. It seemed too quiet still. Cer didn't even see guards posted around. "Theres something wrong..." she almost growled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow listened to what the bat told her and then turned to face Alexander. "Dad, we have to go right now. It's a trap set by Code Zero." She said and then ran to the edge of the building. She called the bats back to her and sent them to spy on the building where Cer was. She then turned back to Alexander "I'll see you there." and then she shifted into a bat and flew until she saw Cer. She landed beside her and shifted back. "Boss, we have a problem. This might be a trap according to the bats around the clock tower." She reported.

Alexander watched as Willow took off to go find Cer and then turned to face Wingfin. "Yes, Follow me, apparently our original plan has changed. Once we get to where Alpha team is, I want you to watch Talion for me. I don't trust him." He said and then shifted back into a bat and followed after Willow. He flew until he saw Willow and then landed on the roof of the building she was standing in front of. He shifted back and waited for Cer's orders.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm 

Cer listened to Willow as she reformed next to her. "I had that feeling anyway. But we cant back down now. Plus i only have a few more hours until nightfall."she replied solemnly. "We will need to tackle the problem head on, just as we always do." She looked up at the building again. The beast inside struggled once again to take control. It wanted blood tonight, and more than likely it would get it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"All right, what's the plan, Boss? Do you want to send Delta team to infiltrate or do you want us to just go right in?" Willow asked while she placed her hand on her radio transmitter in case she needed to send Alexander and his team in. 'I hope we get this wrapped up before sundown. Even though with the night Dad and I will be stronger, Cer will be struggling with her own bloodlust.'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:08 pm 

Cer looked back at the building before answering. "I want Delta team to enter from the back. We will take the front. I know theres something going on in there ad i want back up already in place to help when things get ugly." Cer started towards the entrance. "However, i do want stealth for this mission. We may be hard to kill but it i possible after all. And i refuse to lead Alpha team into a bloodbath." Then she shifted into her wolf form before scampering to the entrance. She hoped that everyone would be okay tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Arturian had long since left Jessica's side. He had his own jobs to do after all, and he wanted to test some new "Toys" out. he walked around the perimeter of the warehouse lazily, kicking up gravel periodically, in full view of all the Top Secret Members. He knew they were there, and he was almost to the point of screaming out "Bring it on, you freaks!"

Thankfully, or perhaps not so much, he noticed Cer run up to the door. "Oh goodie! have we started already?" he asked as he pulled up his sleeve and revealed a device that looked like a mini grappling hook clipped to his wrist. it shot out and wrapped around the wolf. at this point however, it was revealed that this was no simple grappling hook, because it sent 3000 volts of constantly surging electricity into Cer's body.

Arturian laughed like a child at christmas. "It's like a video game!!!" he said as he upped the voltage for the trapped and in pain wolf.

Noticing that there were now others closing in, he smiled broadly. "Hey Talion! Long time no try to kill! do you still have that scar on you, or has it healed enough for me to open it again?" he giggled madly and jumped to Talion's head level and roundhouse kicked him in the jaw, releasing his electro-grappler.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Willow nodded at Cer's orders and pressed her radio transmitter. "Alexander, I need your team to sneak into the building from the back. Furtim." She said and waited for him to answer her.

"Understood, Willow. I'm assuming that means you are going in through the front of the building. Be careful, I don't want to lose you." Alexander said and then turned to Wingfin.
"I understand. You be careful too." Willow said and was preparing to go into the building when some guy came up and attacked Cer. Willow splayed her hands and raised the water from a nearby puddle and froze it to form spikes from the water. She sent the spikes straight into the guy.

Last edited by Emina on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:15 am 

Cer merely grinned. Electricity did nothing to her since she could absorb the energy. 'Well i guess stealth mode is out.' she thought before shifting back to human form. "Hey nuthouse! Wanna learn how some real electricity feels?" she grinned and sent out a bolt of lightning, strong enough to equal at least a hundred megawatts. Ot would be more than enough to fry a human. She still wondered how they knew Talion's name so well. She sprinted after the crazed man, intending not to hold anything back. She would protect her team no matter what.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:21 pm 

Supporter (1)

Wingfin nodded and took flight after Alexander turned into a bat. He wondered if it hurt or caused pain to transform, but shook his head as thought about his orders that were given to him. -Why watch one of our own?- he thought in his head, glancing over seeing Talion below. As he neared the next building he glided down toward the roof; once a few feet from the top he pulled his wings in close to his body to land. "Now what?" He asked Alexander once he turned back from being a bat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:12 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Talion was surprised that such a small man could jump so high, the round house kick though did little to him. He was to the man trying to kill him when they were working side by side, but of course they both know each other weaknesses by now. Eithe of them could easily kill the other, but it seems the jester had suddenly changed to the vampire. Talion laughed to him self, hr could only shake his head. "Once you break him down, he was nothing more then a whimpering human who could die. But when he was like he is now, he was closer to a god.

After looking around, Talion saw the door that lead into the house. He thought he might as well help, so he ran at the door shoulder frist. It was sure the break under such a large being, but as he hit the door; Talion was shot backwards by a explosion. He landed on his back, perfectly fine. The fire did nothing to him, the shack wave did hurt a bit though. "Damn woman.. I should have known she would wore each door." He said, sitting up.

----------------------------------------------

Jessica sat in her room, watching the small fight in the front. She giggled softly, forgetting that her men were waiting on her order to go. "Ma'ma? Are you going to send the men out?" One of them asked, Jessica looked at him. "Oh? We're you waiting on me? Hehe sorry I forgot, I'm s big airhead. Yea you ca-" boom! "Oh! Someone try to come through the door! You think it was one of the Greek Fire traps? No wait those are feather in." She said and looked back outside to see Talion on his ass. "Hey! It was Talion, no fair! He doesn't get hurt by that stuff." She opened her window, not knowing Talion couldn't hear her, but Cer and Willow could probably. "Talion you suck! Why did you have to be the one to charge in first!? By the gods I swear you could probably bring the whole place down if you just run through it!" She yelled down at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:32 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Alexander saw the fight going on and looked at Wingfin. "Go and help Willow. I'll go on ahead and sneak into the building, use the radio if you need help." He ordered and then ran into the nearby shadows. Once he was completely integrated in the shadows he snuck into the building and started watching to see what he could.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:34 pm 

Cer saw Talion go to the door just as it exploded. She ran over to him, figuring he was okay anyway. When Jessica shouted, she looked up and growled. "Im so going to end her tonight." she followed Talion inside. "Lets find the computer room before we find her." she slipped through the door and shocked a few of the guards coming up to her with one touch. They crumpled to the ground with a small grunt. "Come one!" she ran down one of the long halls, checking every door they passed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next