All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wolf Pack rp IC
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:14 am 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

They will knowing Quicktail they will." He said be for grooming her fur.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:20 am 

Kali let him groom her fur. She was enjoying being pampered for once.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:32 am 

Supporter (1)

Jade came over to Cer ro see how her pups were coming along. , hey Cer how are you feeling?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:33 pm 

Cer smiled. "A little tired and i can feel them moving around."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 am 

Supporter (1)

"Good good that means they will be bundles of fun when they come." She joked smiling at her. "Are you feeling any pains yet?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 pm 

Cer shook her head. "Not really. Maybe once in a while

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Good that is good." She pushed forward some small herbs with her paw. "Take these it will help with the pups development." She said with a smile. then sat down beside her. "you know you are lucky to have been able to have your pups here."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:19 pm 

Cer smiled and took the herbs. "I suppose so. But i wouldve probably never had pups if i was still a loner. Im glad i met Flameclaw here with you guys."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:26 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Yeah My brother always tends to help and accept loners." JAde chuckled a bit. "Did you know he too was once one a while back?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm 

Cer shook her head. "No i didnt. Can you tell me about it?" she loved stories

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Well before the packs split between great valley and nightfall. when our Alpha died a power struggle came between Quicktail and Bloodclaw Bloodclaw was the rightful Alpha because he was the beta at the time but Quicktail was the only one with the Alpha when the hunters got him and he claims the Alpha said that He was to be the next Alpha with Bloodclaw as the beta but of course Bloodclaw didn't like that and thus banished Quicktail. he was a loner for a good moon before coming back and declaring himself Alpha thus making the Packs split." She said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm 

Cer looked at her in astonishment. "I never wouldve guessed thats how the packs were made."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:41 pm 

Supporter (1)

Many are too old or too fearful of speaking about it its a hard story to tell and was during the hardest times of the packs. " she said lowering her head. " but that is in the past now and it is not wise to tread on things in the past. Now we must looked toward the future cause that's the only thing that happens next in life." She ended

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:48 pm 

Cer nodded happily. "I know my past was nothing compared to that. Now i have to be even stronger for my pups and the pack." sadness crossed her eyes for a brief moment. "Im glad nobody threw me out after that fight that hurt Quicktail. I hadnt been in a pack for so long that it was hard to make a decision." she smiled once more. "But packs come before anything. I know that now. "

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:56 pm 

Supporter (1)

Some times we have to give the pack more than we give ourselves other wise it would not survive. " jade said then sat up. "Tells me if anything starts to hurt. I'll be right over by Quicktail den to check on his wounds. " she said then left.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 pm 

Cer nodded as she watched the wolf leave. She wondered where Flameclaw got once again

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:42 pm 

Supporter (1)

Bloodclaw sat by a warm rock under the sun he watched as the pups played about with themselves a few mostly blade conquering the others wrestling with each other. He smiled bringing back memories of the pack before the split. Then shookit off.-stop it bloodclaw your going soft.- he growled thinking of Quicktail so the anger would come back into his mind.

Quicktail sat on top of the alphas rock as jade checked him over.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:54 pm 

Kali padded over to Bloodclaw and licked his muzzle. "Keep making that face and you might keep it permanently. Not that i mind either way but i prefer you to look amazing as always." she settled down next to him. "So whats wrong?"

Talon padded over to Blaze. "Shall i teach you to hunt today?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:02 pm 

Supporter (1)

Ahhh but dad I was beating everyone else. Do we have to go now?" Blaze complained. Thought the other pups wanted him to go.

Bloodclaw sighed." I see too much of my old self in that pup blaze. Do you believe I'm going soft?" Healed her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm 

Kali shook her head. "Falling in love and feeling happy for you pack doesnt mean you have gone soft. You are still fearsome and can take on any wolf that stands in your way." she gave his muzzle a quick lick once again.

Talon laughed. "I think you will tire them out beforehand. Lets put you energy to better use."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next