All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Wolf Pack rp IC
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:30 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

link to OOC topic
http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44407

Quicktail lay on top of a rock in the camp, basking in the warmth from the sun. after last years hard winter he was ready for the coming of the new spring. Prey will be bountiful, weather warm, no more snow, or bitter cold nights just the beginning of new life. He even saw the happiness in his own pack's faces. Everyone was ready for the new Spring and it was desired since the start of winter.

Jade walked about the forest looking for more herbs and plants for new expecting mothers that would most likely come during the New Spring. A few nettle berries that numbs the body as a pain killer, tree sap and honey comb for belly aches, and numerous other herbs.

Bloodclaw scouted the boarders of his territory. Last winter was very hard on his pack three died from the cold and another six from starvation. He hoped this New Spring will bring more game back into the forest otherwise he would have to fight Quicktail's pack again for food. But now he needed to make his pack look strong even if his own rib cage was showing.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Wolf Pack rp IC
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:44 pm 

Nova sat with some of the older pups whom had made it through the harsh winter, and she encouraged them to play and rough house with each other to build hunting tactics and skills. She looked up as she heard Jade go off to gather more herbs for the pack and the expectant mothers of the pack. Nova huffed as one of the pups had tripped over his paws and had bumped into her left flank. She playfully nipped at his hind legs and began to play with the pups happily.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Starlight watched as Nova played with the pups that had survived the winter. 'I'm happy that the snow will be gone soon' she thought as she started walking into the woods. Once in the woods she started running just for the sake of running. She soon found Jade looking for herbs and went over to her. "Is there anything I can do to help you?" she asked Jade.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 pm 

Supporter (1)

Quicktail looked over and watched happily as he saw Nora play with the lucky pups of the winter. 'at least she is lightning up their spirits.' He thought happily. 'now i wonder where my mate is?' as he scanned the camp but could not see her. He searched around but figured that she went out into the woods for a run like she always did. He walked back toward his basking rock but stopped by Nora and the pups. "I can see they are keeping your paws full." he joked happily.

Jade looked up startled for a minute but realized it was Alpha Starlight and relaxed back down. "oh sure you can help. do you have any idea what a clover leaf looks like? I need it for the pups to chew on as there teeth grow." she asked happily.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 pm 

Nova looked up at her alpha and chuckled as she watch one pup dive off a rock onto another one. "Yes they do, but it beings joy to my heart to see them all being happy and not scared and cold." She said softly as she enjoyed the sun shine pouring down onto them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"Ok, I'll be right back." Starlight said as she started running back to where she had seen some clover leaves. When she got to her destination she carefully picked the leaves up and then ran back to where Jade was. She placed the clover leaves next to Jade. "Is this enough for now or do we need more?" she asked Jade.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:29 pm 

Supporter (1)

"no that's good enough. We should head back to the camp I'm sure my brother is worrying about you right now." Jade laughed Knowing her brother has done that quite often. "Have you talked to him about pups yet? with the new spring coming along It would mean you would be able to have them in mid summer." she asked as they began to walk back to the camp.

"Yes mine as well. We had a rough winter, we are lucky that only a few passed away. Hopefully our numbers will grow and we wont have as bad as a winter the next year." Quicktail replied.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:45 am 

Adaptive (1)

"I haven't talked to him about pups yet, but I mean to ask him about it tonight." Starlight answered Jade as she followed Jade back to the camp. 'I probably should have told him that I was going on a run before I left, so he wouldn't be worried. Oh well can't do anything about it now' she thought as she picked her pace up, while being mindful of not getting too ahead of Jade.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:01 am 

Supporter (1)

"Don't worry he has been asking me constantly about when the best times to have pups are but I always liked playing the knowledge game with him and letting him guess to the point were he just gives up." She chuckled as they passed a scent marker. "you know your lucky you get to have them, pups I mean. I always wanted to have a mate and pups but now that I'm a healer I can't, as is my duty to my pack as the healer." Jade said a hint of sadness in her tone. "But I'm happy my brother mated with you cause if he didn't I wouldn't have a fun sister." she smiling happily trying to hide her jealousy and sadness. padding along beside her alpha

"Well I'll leave you with the fun." Quicktail finished and padded back over to his rock looking toward the entrance hoping his mate will be back soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:08 am 

Nova looked up as she heard Starlight and Jade coming back through the brush. "Your mate and sister are back sir." She said as she loped off to go play with the pups more. She pinned one of the bigger males by basically laying on his back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 am 

Supporter (1)

"thank you Nova" Quicktail said happily and padded up to his mate a sister. "how was the run?" he asked starlight and Jade.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:35 am 

"Your welcome." Nova said with a chuckle as the pup she is laying on tries to nip her hind leg. "Hey now!" she says in her best interpretation of his mother.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:51 am 

Adaptive (1)

"It was great." Starlight answered her mate as she walked closer to him. "So what have you been doing since I was gone?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:57 am 

Supporter (1)

"checking on the lucky winter pups and basking in the sun on the warm alpha rock. Care to join me? the sun's warmth is quite relaxing." he smiled rubbing up against her muzzle.

"I think I'll go help Nora and leave you two love birds alone for a while." Jade said and rushed over to Nora."hey Nora." he said happily. dodging a flying pup pouncing off a nearby rock.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 am 

Nova looked up at Jade and laughed at the flying pup that she had to dodge. "Hello Jade." she greeted happily as another pup jumped onto her back from a different rock and the pup under moved and stood up knocking her down. She rolled to avoid harming the pup on her back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:19 am 

Supporter (1)

"Need some help?" Jade asked her, as she tucked one of the younger and weaker pups closer toward her, witch the pup gladly enchouraged with its brothers and sisters always picking on her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:38 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Sure" Starlight said as she walked towards rock that Quicktail had been using to bask in the sun. 'I have a thought' she thought as she stopped and turned her head back towards him "But you have to catch me first!" she said and then ran past the rock and towards the forest. Once she hit the forest she kept running until she came to a beautiful meadow with a rushing river nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:42 am 

Supporter (1)

Quicktail chuckled then rushed after her. staying right on her tail nipping playfully at her hind legs. he collapsed himself on the soft green grass of the meadow. "why did you want to bring me all the way out here?" he asked turning over to lay down next to Starlight.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 am 

Nova laughed "Yes Jade I would love a hand. These little ones are always keeping my paws full." she said as one of the girl pups playfully bit her tail. "Hey little lady that is connected." Nova said as she tried to free her tail from her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 am 

Supporter (1)

"Here give them this" Jade pushed the clover leaf and honey comb toward them. "Come dig in pups." She giggled as their noses went striaght for the honey. "the sap from the honey and very chewy cloverleaf will keep them occupied for a while." Jade giggled again happily as she saw the pups begin to chew harder as the honey got into their gums.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next