All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wolf Pack rp IC
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Flameclaw woke up in his den next to his mate Cer, her belly large with pups. He smiled and nuzzled into her to wake her up. "Come on Cer, wake up." He said, licking her head. When she didn't get up right away. He put his jaws aroud her neck and started to drag her a bit to the opening of the den so she gets the sun in her eyes. "Come on, wake up before I start howling in your ear."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:42 am 

Cer grumbled something incomprehensible and opened her eyes. "Oh, morning Flameclaw. And oww..." she nipped him playfully on his ear.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 am 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Bloodclaw embraces her as only mates should. And for once his loneliness was fone out of his life for that ahort period of time.

Blaze growled nipping back at the paw that jabbed him.

Quicktail padded over toward certain and flamexlaw's den. "Flameclaw, certain do you two mind walking with me for a while." He asked

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 pm 

Kali embraced him as well. She felt like the happiest wolf in the whole forest.

Talon laughed as the pup bit into his paw. Blaze was only about a third the size of him. "Good. Use that ferocity." Talon bellowed. "Attack to kill!"

Cer nodded and struggled to her paws. "Sure Quicktail." she smiled. Her swollen belly weighed her down. It wouldnt be long now until she gave birth.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 pm 

Supporter (1)

Quicktail walked toward the entrance of camp as he talked. "I want to talk to you two about becoming the beta pair of the pack." He said looking at them both.

Blaze smiled "did I do good that time father." He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:06 pm 

"Of course, my son." Talon grinned. "Now leap at me with everything you've got."
--
Cer looked up, surprised. "Betas?" she asked. "Is it okay that im about to have pups?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:34 pm 

Supporter (1)

I'm sure flameclaw can handle it for a few moons until your pups can join the warrior training" quicktail stated.

Blaze attacked and attacked again soon enough too tired to do anything anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:38 pm 

Talon smiled. "You dis great today. A few more moons of this training and you will be unstoppable." he padded over to where the kill was stored and grabbed a fat hare, bringing it over to Blaze. "Here, you deserve this."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:46 pm 

Supporter (1)

Blaze smiled at the scent of the fresh meat. And once it was placed in front of him he rushed to it enjoying the taste and feel of the warm blood in his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 pm 

Talon grinned and grabbed another rabbit to eat. He wolfed it down quickly, almost as hungry as Blaze was.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Bloodclaw smiled at Kali "I guess this makes you an alpha now. Being mated to me. Come lets go check on that pup you raised and see if talon is training him as a proper nightfall warrior." He said. And evil look in his eye.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:38 pm 

Kali smiled and followed her mate back to camp. Being an alpha was a plus, but she was just happy being his mate. "Alright. Im sure Blaze is doing great."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm 

Supporter (1)

Bloodclaw entered the camp seeing talon and Blaze still in the training area. "All my plans for making Quicktail surrender his pack to me...well us now, is resting on that single pup. Come to the alphas den ill tell you how there so it stays secret." Bloodclaw said padding over to his den.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:04 am 

Kali followed, glancing over at the pup. And Talon. Blaze would become an unstoppable, she was sure of it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:30 am 

Supporter (1)

Once alone bloodclaw started to speak. "To summarize the plan. Blaze there will be the instrument to kill quicktail." He said with an evil smile.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:36 am 

Kali cocked her head to the side. "How?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:56 am 

Supporter (1)

Well quicktail and jade I'm sure would love to have their him back all we have to do is train him so hard that his entire being is to deseive and kill his enemies then he will be the key to allow our pack to take control of both the valley and the mountains." Bloodclaw stated.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:01 am 

Kali thought of this plan. Sure it would work, but there were always complications to be thought of in advance. "Thats sounds like a great plan, but do you have any backups in place as a just in case?" she asked her mate. She didnt want to question him but her rule was always have a backup plan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:45 am 

Supporter (1)

Driving them out by force. I want to get rid of them without causing our warriors to die this way Blaze will be called a traitor there and a hero here. Quicktail will be dead and their pack fearful and depressed. Quicktail is the only one that stands in the way of that pack breaking up into loner pairs. We will simply roll the rock down the hill to create the landslide." He said smiling again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:58 am 

Kali grinned. She loved how Bloodclaws mind worked. "Hopefully they will want to take him back."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next