All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 Post subject: Re: Wolf Pack rp IC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:01 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Blake smiled. "Ok" then turned back to the other pups "I'll be back soon guys." He said then rushed off toward his father.

Bloodclaw licked her back. "I don't know Kali, something inside me is changing. And I'm afraid it will turn me into something else." He said lowering his head.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Fearless Sissy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 am.
Reason: Duplicate post
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 am 

Kali smiles. "Nothing is changing. Dont beat yourself up so much."

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 am 

Supporter (1)

Bloodclaw rubbed his head to hers. "I'm not beating myself up. I'm just concerned thats all." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:56 pm 

Kali smiled. "Ill still love you no matter what." she gently pressed her head against his chest

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Blue was ready to learn to hunt as a pack she slowly approached the group of those in charge. "Uh excuse me. I want to train to catch game. I grown bigger now. Will you please teach me?"

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:17 pm 

Cer looked over at her adoptive pup, Blue. "Im sure Flameclaw will teach you. Unfortunately i cant now."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm 

"Mom can I call you mommy? Are you still hurt? Can I help you?" Blue nuzzled her gently and licked her muzzle.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:15 pm 

Cer laughed. "No im not hurt anymore. But you will have some brothers and sisters soon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:46 pm 

Supporter (1)

Quicktail smiled seeing his pack grow again after all that had happened in the last moons. He wondered where starlight had gone.

Blaze looked up at his father. "So when we gonna catch the big game dad?" He asked.

Bloodclaw smiled and gave a soft hum of pleasure. But the thoughts still troubled his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 pm 

"I will be a big sister that is good. I can help you hunt and watch the pups." Blue licked Cer's muzzle and tread on the lush grass to find Flameclaw. Will you teach me to hunt. May I call you Papa? Mommy, Cer told me, I will be a big sister. We will to catch bigger prey that those fluffy hoppy things and grouse."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:24 am 

Talon grinned hungrily. "We can catch some today if you can scent it and take it down." He knew the pup was still small, but he was much bigger than the others so with determination it wouldnt be too hard.

Kali licked her mate's muzzle before heading over to her brother for a quick hunt. She hadnt talked to him in quite a while.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 am 

Supporter (1)

Bloodclaw, with nothing to do, got up and followed Kali.

Blaze closed his eyes lifting his head to in the air and sniffed. Nothing came at first he padded downwind a few steps then lifted his ears and look back at his father. "I can smell some deer on the rise to the north i think." he said tilting his head with a wild guess.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm 

Blue sniffed and caught Bloodclaw's scent. She acted submissive as possible to the enormous wolf that was twice her size. "Bloodcaw sir, may I cal you Papa? Will you teach me to hunt in a pack. I want to be able to help mommy, Cer, feed the pups."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36