All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anthro World
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Well whats there that no one doesn't know about me? I was a soldier turned captain then to general. once general I gained much favor with the high council and was placed in as Emperor after the last one died with no heir." he scratched his chin "I lived a soldiers life in my early years and a noble one once i rose though the ranks. I love the color of blue, much like your dress. And I adore those lovely cakes you make." he said smiling and gave a little hum at the thought of the cakes.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 am 

Adaptive (1)

"I'm glad that you love the cakes I make, since that tells me I'm doing a good job as your head chef. Also I appreciate the glimpse that you have just given me into your life before you were the Emperor. So now the question that probably should have been the first question that I asked, why did you fall in love with me when you could have any princess or any other high ranking noble that you wanted? Truth is what I'm seeking so don't coat it in flowery words that any poet could tell me. I just want your true feelings on why me. Then you can ask me anything you want and I will answer truthfully in return." Enkara said making sure to look in Kar's eyes the entire time that she spoke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 pm 

Supporter (1)

Kar chuckled. "The way you demand order, much like in your kitchen. You know who exactly is in charge and you know when you need to take charge. When I first met you back in the tavern when i hired you, at first I only admired you by your looks then I came to your kitchen. That's where my feeling for you grew incredibly. I was of higher rank yet you knew who was in charge of the kitchen, and you made sure everyone knew that. Your ability to notice the things around you and being able to think before you act upon those situations is what I love about you. And is what I am looking for in a wife. All those princess' that I could have asked wouldn't dare question my actions or try to control me. You however I feel will do the opposite. That is why I love you."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:25 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara tried to fight off the blush that she knew was heating her face at his words. 'He fell in love with me because I'm bossy. Could have been worse he could have fallen in love with you just because he thought you were pretty and being bossy isn't a bad thing.' she thought as she tried to find words to say to him. "I'm flattered at your words. Now don't you have any questions that you want to ask me?" she asked trying to get rid of the blush heating her face.

Last edited by Emina on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Where did you learn to cook so well?" he asked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"I should have known that would be your first question." she jokingly said as she tried not to laugh at the obvious question. She pulled herself together and prepared herself to speak about her past. "I learned from the head chef at my family manor. I didn't care much for etiquette lessons or any lessons for that matter so I would run off and hide in the kitchen. The head chef allowed me to stay in the kitchen provided that I learned how to cook. So I agreed to his condition not realizing that learning how to cook would lead to actually learning the lessons I was avoiding in the first place. The first thing he taught me how to make were honey cakes, which would be the first thing I taught you how to bake when you ditched your banquet." She explained looking down at the admission that she had taught him the first recipe that she had ever learned.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:20 am 

Ande finished with her dress and went about making sure that it had no wrinkles in it so she looked as presentable as possible so she wouldn't embarrass Enkara. Once she was sure everything was in tip top shape she slipped out of their room without making much noise. "Oh..." she said when she stepped into the hall and saw no one but the butler from earlier. "Did they already go to the theater???" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:32 pm 

Supporter (1)

"I didnt ditch my banquet just felt it for a while board with all the politics." He smiled then continued"and besides if i didnt i wouldnt have that lovly memory with me." He finished leaning in and kissed her. He didnt know what came over him nor why he did it but he did and there was no going back from there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:11 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara was about to tell him that leaving the banquet because he was bored was the same as ditching, when Kar kissed her. She leaned into the kiss and let it last for a few minutes. Then she leaned back ending the kiss 'Well that was a surprise but not an unpleasant one.' she thought as she felt another blush heat her fur. She looked back up when she felt the heat from the blush leave her "Do you have any other questions for me? It would be only fair since I asked two of you." she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:41 pm 

Supporter (1)

"What made you say yes to me? Was it the money and fame or because of me?" He asked looking into her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:53 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"I don't care for money or fame. Those things can corrupt people and turn them against their own family. I said 'yes' because I love you. I know we haven't known each other for very long and I haven't really shown it but that's because I didn't think there was any chance for me to be with you. You're the Emperor and I'm not even a noblewoman anymore just the head chef in the palace. So I hid my feelings so that there would be no chance of my heart being broken by the fact that I'm not worthy of becoming your Empress." Enkara explained making sure that she never once broke eye contact with Kar, so that he would know that her answer was true.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:27 pm 

Supporter (1)

Kar placed his hand gently against her face. He smiled and said, "Then there is truly no one better to marry than you." he finished leaning in to kiss her again. right as the lights began to dim and a single spotlight on the red velvet curtain on the stage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 am 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara was elated when she heard Kar's answer but he moved too slowly to kiss her, so she leaned forward and initiated the kiss. She didn't settle for a nice little peck that they had enjoyed earlier, she was going to make sure that he knew that her feelings for him were real. When she could no longer resist taking another breath she ended the kiss. She moved back to catch her breath and realized that the performance was going on but she didn't bother looking at the stage to see the performer. Instead she moved closer to Kar and laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes to just soak in the moment that she was where she was supposed to be for once. 'I feel bad that Ande isn't here but at least this gave Kar and I a chance to talk without being interrupted for once.' She thought as she opened her eyes. "I'm worried about Ande. Would you mind sending one of your guards to find her for me?" She whispered to him, so she didn't disturb the performance taking place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm 

Ande gave up on waiting for an answer and just began to walk off back towards the deck of the ship thinking that is where she had seen the entrance to the theater earlier. 'Hmmm maybe this way.' she thought as she kept walking.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 pm 

Supporter (1)

Kar smiled waved his hand to one of the nearby guards that was near them and the guard ran off to find her.

Skal walked through a door way and as paused when he saw Ande. "You lost?" He asked jokingly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:55 am 

Ande whirled around and faced Skal. "Oh!" she said slightly startled and blushed. "Yes sir I am a little lost would you please show me to Enkara???" she asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:47 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Thank you, honey cakes." Enkara whispered to Kar and kissed his cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:27 am 

Supporter (1)

Kar smiled and continued to watch the performance. Elegant music and dancing all around the stage a true honor and private to see.

Skal chuckled "come follow me." He said but didn't say much after that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 am 

Ande followed Skal into the theater. She stood against the back wall and watched the last of the performance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 am 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara heard the curtain open. 'I wonder if that is Ande.' she thought as the performance came to an end. She clapped politely with the rest of the audience and then stood up and turned around to see Ande standing at the back wall. She walked over to Ande "I am so sorry that I left you. Can you forgive me?" she asked Ande while reaching out and holding Ande's hands.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next