All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anthro World
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:57 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ande held Enkara's hands and blushed "Of course I forgive you." she said happily to her friend.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 am 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

Enkara released Ande's hands and hugged her. "Thank you. I promise I won't leave you behind again. If I do then you can hit me." She said happy that her friend wasn't angry with her

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:24 am 

Ande hugged her back. "Your welcome, but I will not be hitting you ever!" she said cheerfully.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:34 am 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara broke apart and laughed. "Let's hope that it never comes to that. " she said then looked back at Kar. "Well now that the performance is over what do you want to do?" she asked both of them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 pm 

Supporter (1)

Kar stood after seeing seal and Ande.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:46 am 

Ande smiled at Enkara "I'm fine with whatever you want to do." she said happily.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Let's go to the top deck again." Enkara said and grabbed Ande's hand and started to head off to the deck.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:49 am 

Ande chuckled happily at getting to go back to the deck. "Alright." she followed Enkara up to the deck of the ship.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:16 am 

Supporter (1)

Kar smiled as he watched the ladies head off together. He turned to skal "she is quite wonderful is she not?" He asked him.
Skal felt a tang of anger. "She lacks the ability to see."
Kar looked at him confused. "She is not blind my friend so how could that be?"
"She discards a friend that loves her." He said and walked off after giving a small bow.
Kar was still confused but for some reason he could not get Soaps words out of his head for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:25 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara let go of Ande's hand when they reached the top deck. The sky was beautiful as the sun sank down and looked like it was becoming one with the ocean. "Isn't the sunset gorgeous?" She asked Ande then ran to the nearest railing and looked out over the ocean. 'This is fun. I'm glad that Ande isn't mad at me. Now we can enjoy this sunset together.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:10 am 

Ande laughed and agreed with Enkara, and walked to the railing of the ship. 'This has been very fun. I'm glad Enkara invited me to go with her.' she thought as she watched the sun sink down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:09 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Ok now that it is night, how about if we go back to our room and go to sleep?" Enkara asked Ande.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 am 

Supporter (1)

Arnt you going to sleep with the dear emperor tonight." A voice said behind them as the captain of the ship stepped out from behind some large cargo boxes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:01 am 

Adaptive (1)

Enkara whipped around. "What makes you say that?" She asked and reached towards the left sleeve of her dress in case she needed her dagger.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:03 am 

Supporter (1)

Well since you two are getting married and all I just figured you would be with him. I mean no offence. " he said politely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 am 

Adaptive (1)

'How does he know that? This seems suspicious.' Enkara thought "How do you know that?" She asked making sure to sound more calm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:13 am 

Supporter (1)

Oh please dont be ridiculous the emperor asked one of his servants to come along with him on the most expensive ship in the fleet. I mean really what are the chances of that... none thats the answer. He either is planning to marry you or use you. And since you are not a male my guess is he is to marry you. Its not hard to figure out." The captain said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:46 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Sorry. I'm just not used to it yet." Enkara said moving her hand away from her sleeve and smiled at the captain. She reached down and took Ande's hand. "Come on Ande, let's go back to our room now." She said and then started walking back to their room.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:36 am 

Supporter (1)

The captain watched intently as they left. Then turned to a shadowed figure near the creates "we can use her to her to the emperor." He said then started walking back to the helm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 am 

Ande held Enkara's hand as they walked back to their room. "There is something fishy about that Captain." Ande said softly under her breath to Enkara.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next