All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: brought to a new world.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alanna slowly looked around as she walked through the woods of this new place. her mind kept going to the attack that happened a few weeks ago. why did that wizard come and attack her. if it wasn't for her friend she knew she wouldn't be alive right now. though once again she found herself lost in a new world. her fox ears and tail was pressed up against her body. she had a arrow nocked up on the string of her bow. not going to take a chance of being attacked here. now and then she looked up to the sky hopeing to see her dragon friend flying around. but knew there was a chance he wasn't sent here either.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:51 pm 

Telanora looked down from above the forest, searching for his friend. After a while he saw her and roared loudly, flying down close to her, landing near then jogging to her. "Alanna," he said, happily. "Thank goodness!" He ran up and hugged her close to him. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I thought that spell would protect us... It seems we've been sent to a different world, though. At least we don't have to worry about that mage that was attacking you..." He looked around and sighed. "At least we're safe, I guess..."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:58 pm 

Alanna's eyes go wide hearing the roar. spinning around she relaxes seeing telanora. quickly dropping her bow and arrow. hugging him tightly back. she was shaking now. " it's...ok your safe that is all that matters." she says. once again not carring if anything happened to herself. though she knew he wasn't going to be happy with her being thin again. slowly she would look around a bit. " where....where are we?" she asks as she lets go of him to pick up her bow.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 pm 

He hugged her close and then blinked, feeling how thin she was. "We're in a forest," he said. "Full of game... That you need to hunt and eat. Now!" He gave her a stern but caring look. Then, he took off and quickly caught them both a meal before going back and taking Alanna to a clearing, starting a fire and starting to cook the meal, looking at Alanna. "Why did you forget to eat," he asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 pm 

She frowns and watches him. sighing she would sit down in the clearing and pulls her legs up to her chest. wrapping her arms around them. " i...i just did" she says softly watching the fire burn. darn it could she not do one thing right. shifting around a little she tried to make herself as small as possible. after a bit she sighs. " i...i couldn't eat...i tried but i couldn't." she says and looks towards him. " i was to worried and scared. " her voice was soft and meek. she knew he would still lecture her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:30 pm 

He sighed and nodded. "I understand," he said, quietly. "I was the same way, this time around." He gave her a dry smile as he looked at her. "I've been flying around searching for you since we were blown through that portal..." He sighed and looked at her. "I haven't eaten or slept..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 pm 

She blinks and looks over to him. "I didn't know if you got sucked in with me or not." she says and slowly stands up. Sighing a little she would look to the fire. " i didn't even know if your was ok or not. stupid magic i hate it!" she says walking over and sitting down next to him. " and fear it still...i'm sorry i froze up like that when he attacked us." she says looking up at him. Her red eyes full of fear still. While her ears stayed down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm 

He wrapped an arm and wing around her shoulder. "I understand," he said. "I'm just glad that I was able to protect us both from getting hurt... But now we're stuck in an unknown world..." He hugged her close and kissed her cheek. "Be safe, okay?"

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 pm 

She would smile a little and cuddle a little to him when he wrapped his arm and winged around him. " me be careful what fox do you think your talking to?" she says. looking back into the fire. "I'll do my best to stay safe. we will have to explore this world and get to know it's rules and what not. ..and to see if there is magic here." she says the last part very softly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 pm 

He smiled and nodded. "Yes we will," he said, softly. "And don't worry, if there is magic, I will protect you from it." He smiled and gave her a soft squeeze as he looked into the fire. Then, he picked up the food and handed some to her. "At least try to eat, now... I'm here and I will protect you... I promise."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:59 pm 

she would slowly take the food and nod. at first playing with it. "That worries me as well. I don't want you hurt cause of me." Slowly she would take a small piece and eat it. Testing her stomach to make sure she would be able to eat now that her nevers have calmed down a little. After a few minutes she would go about eating a little. making sure he does the same as well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm 

Once he saw that she was eating, he began to eat, himself. After a while, he looked at Alanna and smiled. "Don't worry about it," he said. "If I get hurt, I will heal. Besides, Draconian scales are much stronger than you think."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:16 pm 

she nods a little " I know i know... but for all we know their might be someone or something here that can hurt you easily." she say and finishes eating. though she didn't eat very much she was still full. " so what are we going to do after your done eating? " she asks looking to the fire.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:46 pm 

He sighed and looked at her. "I don't know," he said. "Make camp for the night, I should think... It's going to be dark, soon." He looked up to the sky and sighed, softly. "If you want, you're welcome to stay under my wings for the night... They make for a really good tent." He smiled down at her and relaxed a little, glad to have found her.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:56 pm 

she looks up at the sky and nods as well "yeah don't want to be moving around to much at night i guess." she glances to him and smiles a little " thanks but i should be fine. It seems to be a little warmer here then our old world and my winter coat has come in." sighing she looks back up to the sky. searching the stars. " they are different here. i can't see the family anymore."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:02 pm 

He looked up and chuckled. "I meant from the rain that's coming," he said. "Can't you smell it?" He looked down at her and smiled then looked back up at the stars and sighed. "Yeah... This is a different sky than I've seen before... But that's what happens in a different world..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:09 pm 

She blinks and sniffs the air a little. " all i smell is you...you haven't bathed in a while have you?" she says teasing him a little. yes she was trying to cheer up. not a easy task for her but she didn't want to bring him down. he had been the one friend that stood by her through all of her pain and trials. one thing her old mate couldn't even do. not realizing thinking of him made her fur stood up some.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:26 pm 

He chuckled and shook his head. "Not since we got here," he said. "I'm sorry. I'll bathe tomorrow. Yes there's rain coming tonight. It'll, probably, be here in a couple of hours. So, do you want to sleep under my wings or not?" He smiled, looking at her. "I know it'll probably stink like dragon but it'll be better than being soaked and cold."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:30 pm 

She thinks for a bit and nods " yeah that sounds good. last thing we need is one of us getting sick." she says. Though she knew if either of them did it would be her. knowing her luck. she would stand up a little and hug him around the neck. " thank you for everything." she says softly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 pm 

He smiled and nodded. "It was my pleasure," he said, softly, hugging her back. "I'm very glad that I've got enough of a wingspan to cover us both." He chuckled and stretched his wings a bit.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-