All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She would sit up and nods " true i guess." nodding some she would go about packing up the rest of the rabbit then carefully putting out the fire. Making sure no one would get hurt or a fire start up in the woods cause of them being clumsy. once she was happy with how the area was she would stand up and sling her bow across her back. " ready when you are."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm 

He put the meat away and smiled, looking over at her. "Alright so want to walk or fly," he asked, smiling at her.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:05 pm 

she would think for a moment " proble best if we walk. we don't want to scare anyone. " she could just image what people would think of a dragon man flying around with a little fox anthro. yeah that would end bad. she could see. " you saw the town though so lead the way." she would say and then follow him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:25 pm 

He smiled and nodded, leading the way toward the town he'd seen to the north. After about an hour or so, they found a path that lead into the town. However, the moment they got to the gates of the town, the guardsman stopped them. "Halt," he said, holding a hand up. "Sorry to inform you but you are not allowed to carry weapons into this town. I'll have to confiscate them for the duration of your time here. I'll give them back to you when you leave." Telanora sighed and shook his head. "Well that includes me, then," he said "My whole body is a weapon. Mostly because of what I am." The guard smiled and shook his head. "No, sir, you are fine," he said. "Mainly it's the bow and arrows we're worried about." Telanora smild and nodded. "Alright," he said and looked to Alanna. "Don't worry," he said, quietly. "I'll protect you."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 pm 

she would follow him carefully keeping a eye out for trouble and doing her best to memories how they got to town. seeing the guard her ears would go down and back. frowning some hearing she will have to give up her bow and arrows she looks up to telanora. fear filling her eyes again. nodding a bit she slowly goes about handing her weapons over to the guard. doing her best not to shake some.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:45 pm 

He smiled and handed over the few weapons he had on him. The guy smiles and takes them, setting them in a chest. "Don't worry, your stuff will be safely locked in here," he said. "I'm the only one with the key so your weapons will be safe." Telanora smiled and nodded. "Alright," he said. "Are we allowed in, now?" The guard nodded and stepped back, letting them through the gate. "Welcome to Setenal."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:50 pm 

She nods a little and looks up to telanor before looking to the gate. moving a little closer to him. hoping against all odds there was no magic here. only when he started to walk in would she.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm 

He glanced down at Alanna and took her hand, then forged ahead and walked with his head up high, showing her he wasn't afraid. After a while, he looked around for a general store. Once he found one, he walked inside and smiled to the person. "Hi, do you happen to buy deer skins," he asked the girl behind the counter.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 pm 

Standing behind the counter was a young snow leopard anthro, with a pair of large white wings that block most of the view behind her and sparkling emerald green eyes. She didn't stand very tall, her chest barely taller then the counter, but she had a sweet smile, and a soft purr deep in her chest. "Hello, wolcome to Steampot's Wonder Emporium, we have everything you need, and we are the only one who does," she said the rehearsed words with enthusiasm, motioning to the shoppe with her wings. At the sight of the deer hide, she reached her hands out over the counter. "May I see it please?" She asked softly. "Depending on the quality of the kill, I can give you up to fifty gold pieces."

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:39 pm 

Alanna takes a deep breath then step forward. handing the deer hide to her. " I know this may seem odd but could you tell us who is in charged of this town and if there is any wierd laws we might need to know about?" she asks softly. watching the girl go about checking the fur.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:32 pm 

The girl's smile wavered a little as she looked at the pelt, she want upset about the kill, she was just focusing and being young she forgot to smile. Once she was finished looking over the fur, she looked up and smiled again, "I can give you 45 gold prices for it, we can give you more with a smaller amount of holes in the fur," sh he said with a smile and moved to the drawer that held all the money and counted out 45 gold pieces, and placed them in a leather pouch. "Let's see, you could always sppeakk to my uncle, he is the sherrif, or to the mayor, the both work at the same building, its across the street, its the biggest building over there. Tell them Emmy sent you," she said with a big smile, placing the pouch on top of the furs.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 am 

Telanora smiled and nodded, taking the leather pouch of gold. "Thank you," he said, bowing his head. "I try to get as few holes as possible in my kills but, unfortunately, sometimes my teeth or claws have to be dug in to get a good grip on the kills. Thank you for this." The draconian stood about 6 feet tall and had to bend his head a little to keep from hitting the spines on his head on the ceiling. He looked over at Alanna and smiled, keeping his wings tucked in close to make himself appear as small as possible so as not to seem threatening. His golden scales glinted brilliantly in the sunlight. Then, he tilted his head. "I do have a question, actually," he said. "Would you give me anything for one of my scales? I mean, they aren't real gold but dragon scales were quite valuable in my home wor-... I mean uh... Homeland. Mostly for their durability and hardness. They work very well as a material to create armor or shields, though not quite as good for weapons... Unless you know how to craft them right."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:16 am 

Emmy thought for a moment about the dragon scales, her ears twitching this way and that, as if listening to a conversation that was just outside the window. "Well for that you would have to speak to my mother, since scales are a rare treat around here,"she said with a smile. Emmy picked up the fur, bound it with a leather band from the four corners. Picking up the bundle, she moved around the counter, starting to humm aloud, though the sound of four paws touching the ground, matched with the sound of feathers lightly dragging on the wooden floor. The little feline stepped from around the counter, showing that she was a four winged (two sets) felitaur. Emmy placed the fur in a basket near the door, it had a not for sake sign on the handle. Turning to face the, her eyes shining bright. "So tell me, what is it like out there? Are there any other taurs like me? What's it like living under the stars?" She asked, a dreamy look in her eyes, like a young teen who had read to many romantic books.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 am 

He chuckled and thought for a moment. "Well," he said, thinking. "It's quite beautiful, at night... Unless it rains like it did last night. It's, also, quite a bit warmer than I'm used to, around here." He was glad she didn't seem to notice him nearly saying 'home world' rather than 'homeland'. Had she noticed, it would have taken a lot of explaining that he really didn't want to get into. "Do you happen to know if anyone has claim on the mountain to the south? It looked like it was a volcano at one point but has been dead for a very long time..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:39 pm 

Emmy got a little sad at the question about the mountain. "Well, I really don't know, I have never left this town before, and that is outside our towns outlining limits," she said looking out the nearby window. "See, tours are even more rare then dragons around here, even my mother isn't a that, there are specific steps one has to take to even consider starting the process of getting pregnant with a tour, and even then its a fifty fifty chance of the cub actually being a tuar. Because of that, mother doesn't let me get to far from her." She smiled brightly at the mention of her mother, and sat down near the counter, though it didn't make here any shorter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm 

Alanna would stand there quietly. knowing even if she stood her tallest of 5 foot. ( with her ears up) she still looked small and very petit next to telanora. then again most fox beastman was pretty small. slowly her right ear would go up a little. " i see. well i have to say your the first tuar i've seen." she says and looks to the bag of coins " oh we need some supplies" she say remembering the reason they came here in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm 

Nodded towards the fox girl, Emmy was smaller then Alanna, but she was still young and growing. With a nod she motioned to the store and the shelves full of all kinds of supplies from the everyday mundane things to even the extravagant magical items. Each item on the shelves had a place with the price ad description of what it does and effects it may have. "This is Steampot's Wonder Emporium, we have everything you may need."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:45 pm 

Alanna would look back to he shelf's and smiles. " ok" she says and walks down one. grabbing some soap a few water skins...then she saw them. a few magic items. her ears would go down. taking a deep breath she would tell herself there was only a few that was it. turning around to look at the next shelf she would see more...." nope nope nope nope nope." she says quickly walking back to telanora " you can find the stuff." she says softly do her best not to just bolt of of the place. magic...ahh why did it have to be magic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm 

Emmy looked around, her ears twitching this way and that, before she looked over at Alann, tilting her head to the side, her brow furrowing a little. " why so scarred of magic?." She asked softy. Emmy's ears pinned down a little, not waiting for an answer. "You are with a dragon, one of the most magically powerful creatures known to most realms. But if you dislike magic that much, I can ask my cousin to come in... or you could just leave, since most everything in here is made by magic."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am 

Telanora looked around and instantly noticed the magical items. Even before Alanna had noticed them, he walked over and had his hands ready for the stuff she'd already picked up. He smiled and nodded, patting her head. "Alright," he said. "Relax." Then the other girl spoke up and he turned to her, slightly, sighing. "She doesn't dislike magic... She fears it... She fears the casting of magic... I may be magical in nature, but I am, by no means, magic itself. Dragons have a natural affinity for certain elements, where we are from. Draconians, like myself, are much the same. The color of a dragon's scales reveals their natural elements. The difference is, draconians can, also, learn human magic while pure dragons cannot." He smiled and looked to Alanna, placing a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to relax her. "Why don't you wait outside... I'll take care of things in here."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next