All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She nods a little " once we find a shop or the materals i can work with i'll weave us a tent together if you like or at least a tarp of some sort." she says letting go of him and looking around a bit. her tail swaying back and forth a little. her mind going all over the place now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:54 pm 

He chuckled and nodded. "Unless you don't mind the intimacy of being under my wings," he said, shrugging a little. "Personally, the rain won't do much for me in the way of sickness... Though there could be some sicknesses that effect Draconians a lot worse..."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 am 

she looks over to him and thinks " Most the time no but we don't know how warm it will get in this land. i rather be prepared then sorry" she says and stretching some. "would like to find a town and at least get a small medical kit together. as a just in case of course." she says

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:10 am 

He nodded and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea, actually," he said, nodding in agreement. "I thought I saw a town to the north while I was flying around." He sniffed the air and blinked, looking up as clouds started to loom overhead. "We best be getting some sleep, now... Or, at the very least, be getting under my wings... It's about to rain."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:17 am 

She blinks and looks up to the sky seeing the clouds move in. nodding some she sits back down next to him and curls up into a tight ball. using her fluffy tail for a pillow. " i hope you get some sort of sleep tonight."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 am 

He chuckled and covered them both with his wings, after making sure they were both comfortable. "I'll be able to sleep," he said. "I'm so tired... I could literally sleep for a week. Granted, I haven't slept in a week." He gave a sheepish grin as his wings curled around them, creating a cone of warmth and closeness. "This is how I used to sleep when I didn't have a lair. Which, right now, I don't."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 am 

she nods a little and watches him before closing her eyes. " i slept only when i had to and not by choice." she says and yawns a little " sleep as much as you need tomorrow i'll watch over you when i wake up." she says knowing very well she won't sleep past the sun coming up. she would be lucky to stay asleep past a few hours.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:36 am 

He nodded and smiled. "If you want to get out of my wings, just tap the one closest to you and I'll move it so that you can get out," he said, smiling as he closed his eyes, preparing for sleep. Then he opened his eyes and began to chuckle a little. "Yep," he said. "There's the rain..." Soon after, the rain could be heard pattering against the outside of his wings. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I hope you sleep well, little fox." With that, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:43 am 

She would smile a little and nod " ok" hearing the rain her ears would go up for a moment before back down onto her head. she would watch him fall asleep as she let her mind wonder off. A new beginning how was it she was talking about starting her life all over with. with a few people and now she had been sent to a new world with the one person she felt somewhat safe with him. slowly she would fall asleep luckily for them both she was tired enough to sleep deeply

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:48 am 

He slept through until the morning, waking up just before dawn. He poked his head out of the safety of his wings to see how everything was and found himself staring at an arrow. "Um... Please relax," he said, quietly, trying his best not to wake Alanna. "I'm not going to hurt you... I can hardly move, anyway... Seeing as I've got someone else with me." He moved aside his wing just enough that Alanna was visible before he moved his wing back. The guy holding the bow looked at him, then looked down at Alanna then back up at him and simply nodded before walking off. He sighed in relief, glad to have avoided danger, for now.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:59 am 

She would sleep all night. though hearing telanora speaking she would slowly wake up and look to him. " morning...you talking to someone?" she asks and rubs her eyes a little. trying to get the sleep out of them. she wasn't quite sure if she was dreaming he was speaking or not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:02 am 

He smiled as he moved his wings away and nodded. "A hunter, I'm guessing from the village, was pointing an arrow at me," he said. "But I told him I wasn't going to hurt him, seeing as you were with me. He seemed to understand though, and left..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 am 

she nods a little and when he moved his wings she would streaches out some. " ahh ok....at least they seem to be nice and not freak out seeing a dragon and fox anthro." she says. slowly standing up and looking around. making sure it was safe for them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:13 am 

He looked around a little as well and nodded. "Yeah," he said. "They seem to be alright..." He stood up and stretched a bit. "Well, we both are going to need to get something to eat, now... So let's go hunting."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:24 am 

She nods a little " and you a bath." she says with a giggle. she would grab her bow and check to make sure it was still good to hunt with. lighting running her fingers over the wood and the string. " hunting together or sperate" she asks looking to him as she gets one of the few arrows from her quiver. knotting it up so she was ready.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:30 am 

He smiled and looked at her quiver. "You need to get arrows, soon," he said. He thought for a moment then sighed and reached into a pouch. He pulled out what seemed to be a miniature bow and quiver of arrows, though it quickly changed into a full sized bow and quiver. "I know magic is really not something you want to see but, that was a little bit of it... It's a shrinking spell that I use to help me carry stuff." He looked at her, warily, knowing she'd probably be frightened. "You can use these, if you want. They're in really good condition. I make sure that I keep them in good repair." He held the bow and quiver out to her, a little nervously, knowing she'd probably be a little freaked out, still.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:38 am 

she blinks a little noticing him pulling out a bow and arrows to small for him. when he actiaved the magic to make them grow her eyes go wide and she would back away a little bit. magic there always have to be magic. her ears was once again down flat on her head and her tail was pressed up against her left leg. shaking she would take a few deep breaths trying to calm herself down. slowly she would reach out for the bow but pull her hand back. not sure about it at all now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:41 am 

He smiled and held his hand out, giving her an encouraging nod. "It's alright," he said. "It's not going to hurt you. There are more kinds of magic than just the kind that could hurt you... There are also kinds of magic that can help you. Here, see for yourself. The bow is in perfect condition and I promise you, none of my magic will hurt you."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:48 am 

Slowly she would take his hand. she can trust him she tells herself over and over. putting her bow over her shoulder. taking another deep breath she would slowly take the bow he held out to her. " o....ok" she says softly and like hers ran her fingers across the wood and string. though any signs of magic she would drop it and move away quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:04 am 

There were no apparent signs of magic or altering to the weapon, though there were some runes etched into it. The bow and string were in prime condition and were both very strong. The arrows, too, had no signs of magic to them at all. They were just mundane normal arrows. "See," he asked. "The runes spell out your name, actually," he said giving a sheepish smile. "I'd meant to give these to you as a gift, anyway... They were meant to be yours. That's why I didn't enchant them. The only magic that has touched that bow and quiver of arrows has been the shrinking spell to carry them. It's...payment for whatever you were supposed to give me for my lair..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next