All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Not seeing any magic she looks up at telanor as he speaks. she would frown some. she had just finished what she was making for him and now he would never see it. " i will remake it when i get the time for you. " she says setting the bow down so she could put the quiver on. once she had it where it felt right to her she would pick up the bow again and look around. " so once again sticking together to hunt or just meeting back here after a hour or two?" she asks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:31 pm 

He looked at her and shrugged. "I usually fly when I hunt," he said. "But, if you want to stick together, I'm willing to stick on the ground." He smiled as he stretched his wings out a bit, making sure they weren't cramped.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 pm 

She giggles a little. " if you need to stretch your wings go and stretch them. I'll yell if i get into trouble. " she says as she softly took his hand and squeezed it. " just...be careful ok." slowly she would let go of his hand and start to walk into the woods to go hunting. making sure a arrow was notched up and read. knowing she would only need to find something small for her, but Telanor would need a big more. though she couldn't help but wonder what kind of game was in this area.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm 

Telanora smiled and squeezed her hand back. "Alright," he said. Then, he watched her walk off into the forest before jumping up and taking to the air. Once in the air, he let his wings get used to the winds and everything before looking down to hunt. Once he found something large enough, he dove down and caught it, killing it quickly. The world seemed to be much the same as their world, as far as game went. And, so, he brought back a deer to where they'd made camp and got a fire going, again.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:04 pm 

As she walked through the woods she let her ears slowly go up. though they never made it straight up like they should. They would get about halfway up and move back and forth as she listens to the sounds of the woods. her tail was still pressed up against her left leg as she walked. doing her best to feel the ground with her feet so she not make a noise as she goes. after a bit she would come across a rabbit. smiling she would slowly draw back her bow till the arrow came to her eye. taking careful aim before pulling the arrow all the way back, and letting it go. seeing her arrow fly true and kills the rabbit with little suffering for it. she goes over and gets it. carefully field dressing the rabbit before going back to their little camp. " so you got yourself a meal" she says with a giggle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:10 pm 

He looked down at the deer with the bite mark on it's neck, then back up at her and nodded. "Yeah," he said. "That'll be enough for a meal." He laughed softly then gestured to her rabbit. "Looks like you have one, too." He smiled and then sat down, getting the deer ready to be cooked and eaten.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm 

she giggles a little. " this will be and likely two meals for me." she says getting her rabbit ready to cook on the fire. once she had it on the stick she put it on the fire. she sits down and watches the fire. letting her mid drift off to who knows where.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 pm 

Once he had gotten his deer ready to cook, he stuck it over the fire and sat down next to Alanna, watching the meat so that none of it burned.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:23 pm 

she looks to him after a bit. " so you wanted me to start a new..is this what you had in mind?" she asks. watching him carefully.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:27 pm 

He blinked and then chuckled, shaking his head. "No," he said. "This isn't what I had in mind... But it is a new beginning, that's for certain. We'll need to make new friends, now. And we'll probably make a few new enemies, along the way... But who knows."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:38 pm 

she nods and her ears go down a little but not all the way. " yeah....enemies." she says softly and pulls her knees up like the night before. reaching up she would take the ribbon that was holding her white hair up out. letting her hair fall around her face some. " I hope we make friends first."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:43 pm 

He smiled and nodded. "We can only hope," he said and looked around. "There's a mountain about fifty miles to the south. It'll be good to make a lair in. If you want, you're more than welcome to stay there, with me. Though we'd have to share a bed, for a while. Though, I don't think you would mind that, would you?"

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:51 pm 

She blinks and looks towards the moutain for a bit. " if no one else has claim to it." she says looking back to him. " we should head to town and find out more of this land and everything. that way we are less likly to make enemies. " she says and moves over to take her rabbit off the fire. she didn't like her meat well done. looking to him she would hold it out twoards him " want some while yours cook?" she asks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm 

He chuckled as he pulled his own meat off. "Nah, this is just how I like it," he said, smiling. "Very very rare." He smiled and took a bite, the blood and juice dripping a little bit around his jaws.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:04 pm 

she nods a little " so my stews must of driven you up the wall then. " she would go about slowly eating her rabbit. hers not being so messy as his. " so after food you take a bath and then we head into town?" tearing a bit of the rabbit off she puts the rest back on the fire to finish cooking so it kept better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm 

He chuckled and shook his head. "No," he said. "Your stew had a different sort of flavor. When it comes to plain meat like this, I like it rare." He smiled and stood up, having finished. Then, he smoked the rest of the meat he had and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Though, I didn't bring any soap so you might need to go into town for some."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm 

She nods a little " shouldn't be a problem....wait...what if they don't use the same kind of money as we do? " she asks looking to him. before letting herself fall backwards onto the ground. never did she think she would have to do to start over like this again. at least this time she had a friend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:32 pm 

He smiled and held up the fur of the deer he'd killed. "You can use this to see if you can get some money," he said. "That should be just enough to get you some soap, I'd think. And, if not, I can get another deer and you can take that to a butcher to trade for some money."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:38 pm 

she looks to the fur and nods " that should get us soap and some other supplies...as long as deers aren't protected around here for some odd reason." she would says and sigh. " so many questions so few answers ahhh this is anoying."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:44 pm 

He nodded and sighed, looking around. "It wouldn't make sense unless they were revered as holy beings, or something," he said with a shrug. "Anyway, why don't we head up to the village, now, see about getting us some supplies."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next