All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Emmy nodded ad moved back behind the counter, shaking her head. She waited till Telanora told Alanna to wait outside. " I don't understand being a afraid of inactive magic. I don't understand behind afraid of magic in the least. But I guess, that I wouldn't understand that, since I am made of magic, and magic is used with my ever breath." Emmy shook her head and moved towards the stairs, "I'm sorry I don't understand, ad I will make myself scarce."

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:57 am 

Alanna would relaxes a little as telanora spoke and tried to comfort her. looking over to the girl she frowns a bit more. she didn't mean to make her feel bad or anything. "no...you...you can stay. " she says softly. taking a deep breath. " i'm just a little skittish right now. telanora is right if i see magic being casted is when i totally lose it. i'm slowly ....slowly getting over fear. didn't bolt yet." she would look outside and think for a moment before shaking her head " no one casting in here. someone might be out there. rather have you around telanora if my fear gets to me to much. " yes she was trying to be brave and get over her fear but that was a very hard thing for her to do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:08 pm 

Emmy nodded ad moved back to the counter, her ears were still twitching this way and that, before she nodded, stood up, turned around and reached for something on one of the top shelves. For half a second the item she reached for shivere, but she remembered Alanna was still in the store, instead she reared up on her hind legs, which doubled her height and making it so she could easily reach the item. With. Small huff she landed back on all four legs ad placed the item on the counter. Then with the effort of someone who knows the store inside and out, went bought grabbing many different items and carrying them back to the counter.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 pm 

Alanna would watch her and tilt her head a little. watching her grab different things. yes she might be a little skittish but her mind like to wounder about things a lot. she would glace over to telanora to make sure he was still there and he was ok.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:22 pm 

Telanora smiled and nodded, wrapping a wing around Alanna to comfort her. "Alright," he said, quietly. "Then just stay right here with me, okay?" Then, he moved around the store and grabbed the few items he needed, biting his lip a bit as he walked over toward the counter. "Um... I don't think we quite have enough... Do you happen to know where your mother is, by any chance? I was hoping I might be able to work out a deal on some of my scales... I have a few that I know are loose, anyway... It's getting about that time in my life when I start losing them, anyway... I believe the term is 'molting' when this happens..." He looked to the taur and gave a slight smile, raising his eyebrows. He placed the items they needed on the counter along with the bag of gold coins she had given them earlier.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 pm 

Finished gathering the things she needed, a humming a tune that seemed to be a little catchy. She set what she had gathered on the counter away from the rest of their things and tilted her head to the side. "Mother has already been informed of your desire to trade scales, she will be here shortly," she said lightly, and gently wrapping the things she had gathered in paper before setting them in several large saddle bags. She looked about ready to place them on, when her ears twitched a little and she tilted her head before nodding and setting them back on their stand. "Ahh there she is," Emmy said smiling brightly, though no one had entered the store just yet.

"Hello, I am Ruby Rose Steampot, I see you have met my daughter!" said a soft toned woman, just after she stepped into the store, the bell over the door dinging at her arrival. "She tells me that you have golden scales for trade?" she asked. Though she was soft toned, she was right to the point. Emmy's was very much not a tuar, the only similarity that she held to her daughter were he emerald green eyes and that she was a feline. She had raven black hair, her fur being the same color with small light silver spots adorning her fur. She had a long tail that swayed back and forth, and to her ears she stood just shy of six feet tall. Like her daughter and most of the residents in the town, she wore very little in the form of clothing. She had a light pink scarf draped over her shoulders, and two leather belts on her hips, each pouch hiding the contents inside them. She stepped forward to Telanora her hand reached out, "May I see the scales you have to offer?" she asked, assuming he had already taken them off, since Emmy hadn't said otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:49 pm 

Alanna would smile feeling warm and safe in his wing. she would move with him to get the last few things. looking over to the other bags as emmy filled them up. hearing the door open she looks over at ruby. peeking around telanora. she would stay mostly hidden in his wing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 am 

Telanora smiled and nodded, reaching back to his other wing and wincing slightly as he pulled a loose one off. He handed it to her. "There you go," he said. The scale was very sturdy, despite it's golden color. "I have, personally, forged my scales into armors and weapons. They are very versatile for both, I have found, as they can both keep their edge for a long time as well as take quite the beating. Of course, I would know how much of a beating they can take, personally." He gave a chuckle at the slight joke but smiled. "I have a few others here that aren't quite as fresh as that one, however the freshest are always the best quality and I do tend to show them first rather than the ones that aren't as fresh."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 am 

Ruby looked over the scale from every angle, moving over to the desk and turning on a light, Emmy stood right beside her, her ears twitching this way and that. Both mother and daughter were nodding and motioning over this way and that over the scale before Ruby looked up with a smile, "How many scales are you willing to part with?" she asked looking over at him with a tilted head and shining emerald eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:28 am 

Alanna would watch the two girls. slowly she would come out from under the wing and go to the counter trying to see what they was doing better. her ears would slowly come up but like before not going more then half way up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:02 pm 

Telanora smiled as Alanna moved out from under his wing. He placed a hand on her shoulder for a moment then turned to Ruby again. "I have three in my bag and two more that are loose and ready to fall off," he said. "As for how many I am willing to part with, you can have all of those, now, if you wish. There will be plenty more coming in the next few days. But my question remains unanswered: How much can I get for them?"

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-