All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:01 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Angela slowly opened her eyes. Her vision blurred in and out. She sat up holding her head. "ugh...what happened?" She looked around the room. "Where am i" She slowly sat up stumbling forward. She made her way down the hallway looking around. "The last thing i remember is hearing gun fire....and then i felt i so cold....yet warm...am i dead..." She stopped looking around. "This doesn't look like heaven or hell" she made her way to the front of the building noticing people walking by. She walked up to a woman sitting on a bench reading a newspaper. "hello? can you tell me where i am" Angela asked sweetly. The woman continued to read the newspaper she was reading. "Well ignore me then" She continued to ask people,but no one answer"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!!" Suddenly a flash out light blinded Angela. Out walked a girl in all white with a long white gown on with white angels folded behind her. Her eyes were gray that shined brightly. "They cant hear or see you young Angela" The girl walked forward. "What do you mean they cant see or hear me, I can hear them and see them" Angela took a step back. "You are dead child you died you are now on a different plain then them. If you want to rejoin the living then you must fighting to protect those of living from the monsters of this realm. They can phase between the two worlds causing destruction and death were they appear. If you choose to take on this mission you will be given a second chance at life. But know this if you are to die while fighting to defend the living your soul will not be sent to the here after. It will be sent to the underworld to suffer for all eternity. If you choose to deny this chance you will be sent to the next world. What is your choice?" the girl smiled. "I...I choice to fight! i had a life and a future!" Angela yelled. "Then fight you shall but no you will not be alone in your fight others will join" you" The girl vanished with another light. "hmmm" Angela looked around.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

What was this feeling?

This feeling of being surrounded by something hot, something hit and consisting of many shades of orange with dark grey. It was.. Strange. The screaming, the sounds of someone screaming a short distance away, though barely audible. What were these things which was happening to Jon, whom of which awoke to this just shortly before. He felt nothing else but the warmth, and he could see nothing more but the shades of orange and grey which flickered in front of his eyes in rapidly changing shapes, enshrouding his very being, the disgusting stench of something being burnt, a mixture really consisting of burning fabric, hair, wood, and..... Something else, something unknown. He couldn't breathe and couldn't move, a prisoner to his own couch, and it was horrifying.

Soon though, a searing pain set in, one which made his very skin begin to crawl as it felt as though someone was rubbing a potato peeler to his very skin and eyes. He opened his mouth, wishing to scream out, but as he tried he couldn't do anything more but cough violently as the dreadful smoke entered his airways, filling his lungs with the vile substance. He began trying to flail out, falling off the couch and onto the burning hardwood floor, where he caught a glimpse of his surroundings, just a single dark object coming from above, a gift from the very ceiling of his home coming crashing down upon him, and soon after, he saw nothing more. All feeling was flushed away from him as he could no longer speak. All which remained was merely darkness.

It wouldn't be long though before he woke up once more with a start, sitting up on a paced road in front of a burning home, though that wasn't something he cared much for though, but more or less the fact that he couldn't remember anything save for his own horrible death. Quickly moving to his feet, he looked around. 'Where... Am I?' He thought to himself as he stared at the flaming home, watching part of it seemingly give way while the sounds of sirens were quickly looking closer. It made him wonder regarding whose home it is and if whoever lived in it got out safely. Since there were only two or three people outside, watching, Jon simply assumed that they were the ones that called 911 and are now waiting for the real help to arrive while whoever is inside gets burned alive. It was a childish thought really regarding the fact that he was hoping that someone would run into there and save the residents, but really that would just be inviting more trouble.

Suddenly he heard a truck speed in from behind him. Turning around, he'd give off an expression of shock as he would dive to the right, narrowly avoiding getting run over by the fire truck. Looking at the driver and passengers that were getting ready to fight the flaming home, Jon's face soon twisted into one which expressed his being posses at the firemen.

"Hey! Don't you know you almost killed somebody! What the heck is wrong with you!?"

He yelled, receiving no response in return. Getting even more annoyed by the second, Jon walked up the the driver and stood in front of him.

"Hello? Any maniac driver home?"

A flash of light appeared, along with a girl wearing all white and two winged men behind her. "He can't hear you." She'd simply exclaim as she moved towards Jon, whom of which could only stand there and watch, too shocked to even think right now. "They can't hear you nor see you, Jonathan, since you are dead. Right now you're dwelling within a different plane of existence than the living." Suddenly, in response to what the girl had said, Jon would burst out into laughter.

"What? This is a huge joke! There is no plane of existence or "Heaven" or "Hell"! There never was, and now some girl and two dudes wearing fake wings are trying to com fine me otherwise? Ha!"

His laughter would cease though as another bright flash of light was created, and the three that stood before Jon suddenly turned into something fierce looking, like indescribable creatures that one couldn't even dream of. After the flash ceased, they were back to normal once more. "Still skeptical?" The girl would simply ask in an oddly playful manner while Jon's laughed stopped as fast as it began, his head shaking left and right. "We came here to do one of two things, Jonathan. The first is where we take you to the other world, where you will face your fate, while the other is where we simply give you another chance at life under our service, where you will kill the monsters of this realm in order to protect the living. If you die though, your soul is destined for Hell." Jonathan had to think about the choices he had. He has always been an Atheist, believing that angels and demons and heaven and hell and all that jazz were just tales for dreamers to believe in, to dwell in and forget about reality. It just seemed ridiculous whenever he had thought about it, like a plot from lord of the rings or something like that, but now here he was, in the company of three angels. He knew that the otherworld was going to be Hell, and if that place existed, Jon would rather be as far away as he can from it, so why not choose the second chance at life?

"I choose the latter."

The girl simply smirked at this, as if she knew he'd choose to live once more. "Good, now know this, you won't fight alone, and teamwork could very well be the thing that keeps you from dying, so with that said, there may or may not be someone from your school waiting for you." After finishing her statement, the girl and her three cohorts disappeared, leaving Jon alone once more. Giving out a small sigh, he thought about what he had just gotten himself into while he walked down the road to his school, which was just a few blocks away..

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:44 am 

Angela stood outside the school looking around still trying to understand what had just happened. "im...dead...." She sat down on the steps and began to cry. "im dead..." She cried out in anger. "How can i be dead!!!" She went to kick some flowers but she just phased right through it. In anger she kept kicking at the flower. "Why?!Why?! why?!" She kept screaming and kicking the flower not paying attention to her surroundings.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Chastity woke up, she had been kept in a cellar, chained to the wall. Normally he just left when he was finished, but this time he knocked her unconscious, and he had said something but she couldn't focus on what it was. However, this time she woke up surrounded by metal walls on all sides. She started to panic, she screamed until her voice gave out but no one heard. She banged on the walls with her feet, until she was too exhausted to continue trying. She was just lying there crying, her legs had stiffened up, she had been crammed in this metal prison, there was a little leg room but the rest of her was pretty squished . Suddenly she could feel movement, she realized she had to be in a car of some sort. She started to panic again, where was he taking her? The car stopped, she heard a door close, seconds later the box was being dragged off the truck. Fear gripped her, the box was then falling till it hit the ground, she hit her head against one of the walls, it started bleeding. She ached all over, she started to cry again.

The box was then tilted back against something she guessed was a dolley. She was being wheeled somewhere, before she started tumbling. Now she wished there hadn't even been the little room there was, as she kept banging against the walls, she was sure she was being tossed off a cliff, she prepared to hit the bottom and die. But eventually it stopped, she started to hear something, it sounded like dirt being tossed onto the box. She realised what was happening, and began screaming, but it didn't stop. Until the sound of the dirt became more and more muffled, until she couldn't be sure whether he stopped or was just over too many layers of ground to be heard. She tried banging again, but she knew it was pointless, the lack of air was starting to get to her. She began clawing at the walls, her nails broke and became bloody messes, but she couldn't really feel the pain. She scratched at the metal until she closed her eyes, and fell into unconsciousness.

She woke up, sat up, and screamed. She then opened her eyes and saw that she was obviously not in a metal box, all she remembered was what had just happened and her name: Satanic Warmaster Chastity Styne. Did she die? Somehow she knew that to be the case. She looked around, she was in a hotel room. The Satanic Warmaster was confused on why she wasn't in hell, with a name like that, there was no doubt in her mind that she would be going to be burning in the Lake of Fire. Knowing this made her scared, sad, and mad all at the same time. She was sad that she had died in that horrible manner, no one deserved that, and she was mad at herself, the self that had been a satanist, She didn't know that part of her, but she knew she would despise herself if she did. Chastity began to wander, she saw that she couldn't interact with anything, people just passed her by. She wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around her, she had walked through a few people. Chastity was in deep thought, thinking that she must be in the inbetween place where you wait for judgement, either she would have to wait until the tribulation or just for a little while until someone came for her. Even though she knew nothing about herself she seemed to know about this.

She was feeling depressed when a young girl appeared in front of her. She didn't look anything special, just in all white, but she knew that this girl wasn't human. Tears started to flow down Chastity's face, "I don't want to go to hell." She was barely able to choke out. The girl looked lovingly at her, and said. "You have a chance, you can choose to fight, protecting those who are still alive from the monsters of this realm. But if you die you will still go to hell. However if you succeed at your mission, then you will return to the living." Chastity became excited, and said hopefully, "I can have a second chance? If I get back to the living I will be able to redo everything and change my fate? Just tell me what I need to do, please." The girl in white smiled and pointed at a girl angrily kicking a flower. "Go to her, you will help her fight against the monsters." After saying that she disappeared. Chastity ran as fast as she could to the girl, she wanted to start right away. But getting closer she slowed down, and walked up to her. "Excuse me, but are you alright?" Chastity really wanted to hurry and start the mission, but if she was going to turn her life around, she needed to begin now, and that meant not being selfish.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:33 pm 

Angela looked up at the girl. "you can see?" She looked shocked beyond belief. "you can actually see me!" Angela smiled and jumped up and down. "Oh my god! i cant believe it someone can see me!" She started to skip around singing. she suddenly stopped looking at the girl. "that means you died to" Angela frowned. "Well im Angela. you are?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm 

Left or right?

Chastity smiled as the girl was prancing around. But when Angela stopped she nodded solemnly, and then sighed before saying. "Yes I did, and my full name is apparently Satanic Warmaster Chastity Styne, but I don't know that person, I should have asked that girl why that was but I hadn't thought about it. The way Chastity died and that name is all I remember, I say that in the third person only because I plan on being a different person. Not hard when you don't remember who you were. Was that the same for you Angela? Not remembering anything except for name and death I mean."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Last edited by RpgKitten on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:42 pm 

Angela frowned looking down. "yes that is all i remember" She sat down on the steps in front of the school/ "May i ask how you died?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm 

Left or right?

Chastity felt a lump in her throat, she had been trying to just think of it as a nightmare, something she had woken up from, but talking about it would destroy that illusion, it would be accepting it as real. She wished she could think of it as something that happened to that other Chastity, but she couldn't she had felt the fear, felt the suffering, maybe it could be some intense night terror. But one way or the other she had experienced it, and hiding behind it be fictional was just cowardice, she had to face it head on. What happened to her was terrible, but it had happened, she may not be dead now, mostly anyway, but she had been killed. But she was going to be alive, truly alive again, she would make sure of it.

Chastity Styne then sat down beside Angela. "I was r-raped..." She stammered, more than anything she wish she had forgotten all of this too. She continued, "Kn-nocked unconscious, and then locked in a metal box. I was stuck in there for a while, how long I'm not sure, until eventually he buried me in that box while I was still alive. Until I eventually suffocated to death." She had to stop and take a breath every so often. But she had done it, and she felt a little better about talking about it. She had kept it short and didn't go into a lot of the horrible details she could remember so vividly. Chastity had to wipe some tears from her eyes, She thought to herself, oh boy, Warmaster my butt, can't even talk about a single death. She took comfort that this was a good sign that she was probably nothing like who she had been before.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Last edited by RpgKitten on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:34 pm 

Angela nodded. "im sorry i was shot to death during a shoot out near my school" She looked down. "It took me 30 minutes to bleed out..." she looked at the sky. "i was a good kid you know? made straight As never got in trouble kept to myself....."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:29 pm 

Left or right?

"Oh wow, you didn't do anything wrong. Why didn't you ask to keep going to heaven? If you were a good kid, I'm sure that's where you would have gone." Chastity felt bad for Angela, good people shouldn't be given that kind of death, and at such an early age too. It wasn't right, no wonder she was being given a chance to live again.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Last edited by RpgKitten on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 pm 

"Because I wanted to do more with my life" she sat down and took a deep breath." I just wanted to grow up and go to collage and get married" she smiled faintly. "But now I might not get to do that"

namiphone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 pm 

Left or right?

Chastity thought that heaven would have everything she mentioned, didn't God want all those things for us? And if heaven was supposed to be better for us than Earth, then wouldn't those things also be there, only better? She couldn't be sure, and if Angela wanted to go back to earth specifically, than Chastity would make sure she got there. Then when they succeed they can always go to heaven after they die from old age or something. "Don't worry, Angela, I will do everything I can to make sure we both get back to earth. And maybe, once we're there, we can still be friends, and still be able to help each other." Chastity gave her a comforting hug. She thought that getting happiness while being back on earth, might turn out to be harder than Angela thinks. But Chastity would be there to help try and get her what she seeked.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm 

Alexandra sat on the edge of the roof of her highschool. The wind blew through her hair, rustling her raven locks, some strands splaying across her face. Her thin legs dangled in the air as she stared off into the sky, it seemed to be a gloomy day. The clouds were thick and dark and the light of the sun, only came out in small rays that peaked through the cracks of the clouds. As she sat there, suddenly she heard the door to the roof slam open and the clapping of feet against the surface of the roof. Her head turned quickly to the sound. No one ever came up here. Which is why she stayed up here so much.

There stood one of the other students, running out towards her. She looked panicked and frightened as she stopped for a breath. Her name was Allyson. Then, right behind her, the three bullies of the school burst through the same door. They all wore the same aggressive look. The bullies were all yelling at Allyson, but she couldn't quite understand what they were going on about. Something to do with humiliating them and that she would pay. This was enough to get her to her feet.

Just as the tallest one began to thrust her fist towards Allyson's face, Alexandra lurched her body forward and shoved her out of the way, her face taking the blow instead. Stumbling back, her hand cradled her jaw as a sharp pain shot through it. She looked to Allyson who lay on the ground, where she had pushed her out of the way.

"Don't you dare touch her!" She said harshly. "I'm the only one you can hurt. Leave her alone." She said, she felt that she was the only person who deserved to feel pain at all. She didn't want to see anyone else hurt. Alexandra wished, she had some type of training to defend herself as the bullies began to pound at her with their fists. She dropped to her knees, but never let one whimper or cry escape her lips as they kicked her ribs and face. She could feel her bones bruising and cracking underneath her skin as blood flowed freely from her nose and oozed from several cuts.

She stood up, trying to defend herself. She got to her feet and began backing away. She was then trapped. Her heels met the edge of the roof and she had no where to go. The bully punched her once more in the face, and she tumbled backwards. The air hissed in her ears as she flew towards the ground. Her arms and legs flailed around her and she struggled to breath. She knew she was going to die. Her body hit the ground in a crunch and she felt an agonizing pain through her stomach, her eyes looked to her stomach and saw that she had been impaled by a thorned branch. Her body, went cold and she couldn't move as the world around her went black.

Alexandra gasped and gulped in air as she woke up in an unfamiliar room. Her body ached and she felt as though she could topple over any minute. Her eyes traveled around the room, inspecting every detail. Once she was sure she could stand, she did just that. She began exploring and found that no one could see or hear her. 'What is going on?' She thought as she tried to touch someone's shoulder, but went right through. Just then a bright light, shone in front of her. There stood a beautiful young girl in all white. She knew it to be an angel of some sort. "Hello, Alexandra." She spoke in a soft, yet confident voice. "Where am I?" She asked quietly. "You are dead, love. But don't worry. You have a second chance. If you choose to fight. To protect the living from the monsters of this realm, you will be returned to life, but if you fail, you will return to your eternal fate in hell." The girl said and Alexandra nodded. "Alright." Alexandra simply said. "You will not be alone in this, you will have allies to help you. Go to them." She said, gesturing to a pair of girls.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:10 pm 

Angela smiled at her. She ran to Chastity hugging her. "thank you so much!" she pulled away. "What about you besides makinga new person of yourself what do you want to do. I would love to help"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:05 pm 

Left or right?

Chastity thought about what Angela said, before responding. "Um, I hadn't really thought about it, I figured as long as I could get to heaven I wouldn't need anything else. But I will have time, and a family does sound nice, maybe I could also find something I love doing. But I think I might just enjoy having people to care for and helping them out in anyway I can. I think that's what I would love to do, I feel like that might be the point to life, at least to me." Chastity smiled at Angela, before noticing the girl in the background talking to the Angel who pointed at them before leaving. She then nodded in the new girl's direction and said. "I think we may have another person joining us."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:07 pm 

Angela looked behind her and smiled brightly. She started skipping toward the new person smiling the whole way." Yay someone new!"

namiphone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:28 am 

Alexandra looked towards the people running her way and waved at them with a warm smile on her lips. She couldn't wait to meet them both. They were going to be a team, and she was determined to help them both get back their lives. She just wanted to keep the people that are alive safe, and didn't really care much for the part where she would live again. She just wanted to help her new team-mates and keep the people safe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:13 am 

Angela stopped right in front of the girl. "Hello! im Angela" She smiled at the girl. "How did you die?" She tilted her head like a curios child. "So if im being nosy"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:19 pm 

Alexandra shook her head slightly. "No, no. It's alright. I'm Alexandra and well, I was trying to protect someone from a bully and the bully pushed me off the roof. Nothing too bad. What about you? That is, if you don't mind me asking." She said, looking to the girl with a light smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:37 pm 

Angela nodded." I was um shot down in a drive by at my school" Angela looked down.

namiphone