All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alexandra nodded. "But how are we going to find any?" She said as she continued to puller them along by the hand.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:24 am 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Chastity had panicked once seeing the monster. She was frozen with fear, she hadn't been able to stop a couple a guys from kidnapping and raping her day after day, how could she hope to stop this thing? When Angela got hit by it, she crouched down and mumbled. "No, no, no. I can't- I can't-" She buried her head in her hands, when she felt a tug pulling her to her feet and away from the beast. Once they had gotten a little bit away, Chastity had started hating herself for being such a coward. She pulled her hand away from Alexandra and stopped running. "Stop it! We can't just run while that thing is kidnapping souls! We have to do something, I don't know what, but something." She knew she being a hypocrite, but she had gotten some courage back, and she felt like she had to do something good to make up for being useless. "If you guys don't want to that's fine, I understand. Then I'll just go alone." Chastity gulped, she didn't want to do that, she didn't really want to go at all, but she wanted a second chance at life, and to do that, she had to do the right thing. She wanted to anyway, but the incentive helped get her past the terror.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:01 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Angela stopped and ran in front of chastity. "There is wanting to help and wanting to get yourself killed Chastity! right now retreating and having the thing follow us to a location were there is no one around would be the best bet right now okay" Angela looked like she was in pain still and her breathing was a bit off. "Come on that thing is following us" She pulled chastity.

the creature howled and started to chase the girls going a bit slower then them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:09 pm 

Alexandra ran along with them. "We should lead it someplace that has no people around. We'll have to just hope that we'll find weapons by then." She said.