All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Eira looked over at bella and walked over. "Hey dont worry about her she hasnt been the brightest since we got here......she doesnt seem to like it here..." Eira smiled up at bella. "But you have no need to worry she will get over it she always does"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:05 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"Then I guess you really don't need me around, do you? " Naureen asked with a bit of impatience.
"I don't like being used like that..... you could have said something about being able able to see auras of things but you felt more comfortable with having someone with you......"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:16 pm 

"My apologies for not knowing if it was accurate or not naureen" angela said slightly annoyed with her attitude. "and with all honesty i wasnt complete aware of it really till now i thought it was all just my head playing tricks on me" Angela stepped away from naureen. "So sorry for not knowing things dont worry you dont need to stick around me" Angela grabbed hold of the staircase. "To the village please" Angela said as she vainshed. When she appeared in the village she took off in a random direction not caring were she was going.

Eira watched the site reading naureens and Angels lips. A frowned married her face. Eira turned toward Lady Violetta. "Ma'ma do you think Angela will ever like it here...she seems so angry....." Eira looked down saddened.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:08 pm 

Naureen was not happy about Angela's explanation because she had been lied to way too many times. She went to the stairway, placed her hand on the rail and spoke

"To the Village, please."
She went to the cafe and ordered a soda and a soft pretzel with salt. She sat there tearing it about and speaking under her breath.

"I am not sure that either one of them are actually ready to be here at the Academy. But I will do my best to teach them. Please free free to follow them downstairs." Lady Violetta sighs softly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:02 pm 

Angela continued to walk not turning back or stopping. She didnt care were she went just as long as it was away from everyone. "Stupid...stupid...stupid...she just so stupid" Angela kept mumbling to her self.

Eira nodded and looked at bella. "You can go first"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bella was not sure how to handle the situation at hand, but she figured running away to the village worked. Bella smiled at Eira and grasped the staircase and said "To the Village please" and was pulled up the staircase landing in the village.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 am 

Eira smiled at bella as she vanished and then slowly made her way to the stairs. She grabbed the stair case. "To the village please" Eira said smiling. When she appeared in the village she smiled looking around. Suddenly she felt some sort of force hit her as she gasped. Her eyes turned white as she stood there frozen. She saw the school from above it seemed to winter now. There were screams and cries coming from the school. She saw students running from the school. A sudden crash called her attention as she looked toward the west of the school. She saw angela sending a large creature flying back. She was protecting a younger girl Eira couldn't make out. suddenly everything went black and Eira's eyes slowly returned to normal. Eira didnt move to stunned and shocked to move. She just stared shaking slightly. Lily sat by Eira whining.

Angela stopped right near a cherry blossom tree. She could smell the lovely flowers as she sat down right under it. She was still mumbling under her breath slowly becoming tired. "I dont like that girl at all" Angel said before drifting off into a light nap as the sun warmed her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:03 am 

Naureen was in her own world as she stood a short distance away and waiting for Lady Violetta to come downstairs. She looked about the Village which was very small. Even malls back home were bigger than this Village!

Lady Violetta came downstairs and noticed that Eira was not exactly looking right. She quietly walked over to her and spoke softly
"Eira, how are you doing?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm 

Eira looked at lady violetta to shocked to speak.she shook her head and sat down her eyes seemed to water. After a few minutes a he found her voice. "Was,..was that real..."

namiphone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:52 pm 

"Is what real? Did you see something besides the Village?" Lady Violetta asked as she gazed into Eria's eyes. Her eyes did indeed saw something but since Lady Violetta was not a Seer of any sort, she could not see anything specific. Just a shadowing of something distant.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:48 am 

Eira nodded weakly. "I...I saw a big fight..." she shock her head. "I don't understand" she sat down shaky. "Was...was that real...or just all in my head"

namiphone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:16 pm 

"Hmmm... I think that you may have a bit of a Seer ability in you. However, the scene that you saw was a possible future scene. Many things could change the scene and it might not even happen depending on what happens now. Don't worry about it because we are the only humans on this world as far as I know.

Now are we ready to head to the wand shop? Naureen, Bella? Angela, please come over here." Lady Violetta called to each of her students, two close by and one all by herself by one of the trees.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:37 pm 

Eira smiled and nodded. "Hopefully. " Eira slowly stood back up shaking her head.

Angela ignored violleta and continues to glare forward.

namiphone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:30 pm 

"Angela, please come and join us before I bring you here. And I am not messing with bratty students with either. we do not have much time before the incoming storm turns nasty." Lady Violetta spoke sternly at the disobedient student. She was becoming very impatient with all of them at this time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:21 pm 

Angela stood up slowly and made her way over to the group. She put an emotionaless expression on her face. She didn't reply to lady violleta either.

Eira smiled at lady violleta. "So what are we doing here lady violetta"

namiphone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Bella walked up to Lady Violetta completely taken aback by the Village. She was excited to receive her magical goods.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 pm 

"Please follow me to the Wand Shoppe. There you will choose a wand stand and you will receive a black box. There is no need to open the black box at this time." Lady Violetta spoke as she lead the group to the Wand Shoppe.

BLACK BOX | +

"After we are done here, you may visit the other stores. Refer to your PLTs as to what you need to buy. Everything that you want to buy is free. I suggest that you take advantage of this particular trip because they do not happen often."

Go to this site to see what is offered in the other stores: http://rp-worlds.wikia.com/wiki/The_Village

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:26 am 

Eira smiled at the shops as she passed them. She appeared to be happy to be back.

Angela kept her eyes on the ground listening to the everyone around her as they walked.

namiphone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:58 pm 

Aisling was happy about being able to shop and not have to spend a penny. Lady Violetta was leading them to the Pet Store.

"Here is the Pet Store. What you need to think about is whether or not you want to be in the Draconic Arts part of the Academy where you will need to find a dragon egg that looks like the one you would like. If you want to be Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents, you will need one of the other pets listed in your PLTs. Lastly, if you want to be in both Academies, you will need to get both kinds of animals. You will need to provide food, drink, toys, collars, leashes and what ever is on the list for your pet. You will find the information in a folder labeled ;Mythical Pets'. Is that understood?" Lady Violetta spoke.
"If you know what you want, you may go shopping."

Aisling quickly opened her PLTs and found the folder labeled "Mythical Pets" She looked at all of the pets and decided to be in both Academies. She went inside to hunt for Dragon eggs.

"May I help you, miss? I am Barnum and I own this pet store. What kind of pet do you wish to have?" Barnum asked.

"I would like to look at Dragon Eggs. Then the other animals. Please." Roisin asked with a smile.

"The Dragon eggs are in the Dragon Room. Rest are in the Creatures Room. Be sure to get all of the supplies that you want and some extra this trip. It is free today but I am not sure when the next free day will be." Barnum spoke warmly from behind the counter.

"Thank you, sir!" Roisin hurried to the Dragon Room. There were different compartments and one egg per compartment. Some of the compartments were cold and others were warmer. Roisin walked along the two rows and felt a tug towards a compartment. She looked in the glass window to see a glowing orange egg. She gently picked up the compartment box and sat on the flat surface of the cart before opening the compartment. She reached inside and petted the egg. The egg began to humm softly.

"I will keep you. I wonder what kind of a dragon you are. But it doesn't matter but I need to know what to buy for you."

Suddenly she noticed a pamphlet about her dragon. She decided to go by the list in the pamphlet.

Next she went out and into the Creatures Room. All kinds of animals were in here and they all wanted to be bought. Each creature was in a compartment but with bars instead of glass. She was having a hard time deciding which one to pick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17