All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: RWBY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Eddie ran up the steps two at a time, once at the top he whipped his Face of blood. He looked around "here I'll grab another jack, might as well right?" He asked jack, grabbing the jack of clubs and turning around. "Alright lets get back t-..." Eddie stopped talking as he looked down the steps. The other boys were only half way down or so when the large stone status started to run so they face the stairs. On one said were knights with there large swords and shields, the other side held spear mean with the same shields but with spears.

Eddie looked at Jack, he laughed softly. "Well, it looks like we are fight our way out. And what there are 15? 20? Pillers, so that's in all 40... I say the four of us could take them all." He smiled and then yelled down at the other two. "Hey! We are going to fight together! You ok with that!?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 pm 

Aelar got up and turned around to see serveral of the statues, that he thought were just decoration, get off their pedistals and take up arms. Checking his watch, he saw that the capsule's cooldown time had expired. "Perfect", he said as he reached into his pouch of capsules and took out one of the mixed capsules. He stuck it into the slot, making his blade glow red and white. He rushed forward and slashed at one of the statues, catching the moss that was part of the statue on fire. He dodge serveral attack from other statues before a hand grabbed him from behind and lifted him off the ground and began crushing him. "Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die", he said before slipping into the shadow of the statue and making his way toward the rest of the group. "I'm sorry i could not here you over the sound of melting statue" he said as he pointed to where the statue had been on fire, now a pile of semi-melted rock & metal sat, "problem is i only have 1 more of those capsules left and it only last 5 minutes".

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm 

I have returned

"Well I for one think this will be a blast." Jack switched his gloves to lightning as one of the swordsman charged him. Just as the statue got to Jack he let lose a lightning bolt on the statutes face, blowing it and most of its upper body off. "That's two out of forty." Jack mumbled to himself, then shot another lightning bolt at a spearman "and that's three."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm 

Ayase dodged the jab of several Spear-men at his location, and then Jumped up onto one, to Run up its arm, as he un-slung his Gatling. Then, Launched himself of it Shoulder high into the air, to sin around, Facing his Gun down. "Calculations complete. Proceeding with barrage.' He thought to himself, as numbers buzzed around in his head. Just as he began to fall, his gun had finished spinning up to speed, and a rain of bullets began to stream down on top of the three Spear-men statues.

They tried to take cover under their shields, but with the mixture of initial bullet speed, Mixed with his falling, and Gravity, the bullets tore through the stone like wet paper. Just as he Neared the Statues, He pulled the two handle spot apart, as the barrel portion of his gun morphed into six katanas, and the firing assembly wrapped itself around his fists and forearms like Gauntlets. He then punched the end of each katana in rapid succession, launching eat katana into an eye, of the three statues, Resulting in- If not their death- At least being blinded.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:34 am 

2nd Year (1)

Eddie let out a soft sigh, his hand suddenly covered in ice. "Well, I guess we have lots of work todo. So! Lets hope to it!!" He said, before pointing his hand the stairs. The top couple had a few pieces of ice, before the suddnely were covere in a long path to the bottom. He pulled his shot gun off his back, then suddnely it turned into a five foot long sword. He smiled and jumped on it, sliding down the path. His sword out to one side, there was a sudden tug and pull. But then it gave way, he just barely cut throw the waist of one of the status. But he did catch his foot on the ice and went facefirst in the ice and slide down the rest of the path. His sword following soon after

The status it's self fall and broken in a few places, but was still very much alive and moving. Eddie was slowly getting up at the bottom. Not noticing the statu about to run him throw with a very long sword. "Awww... **** I have to get better at that!! **** me man aww that hurts." He stretched out, still now awear of the statu above him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 pm 

"Well, It'll be a hell of a time if we survive" Aelar said as he spun his blade into a scythe, "Let's Dance". He Charged forward at the statue that was pinning one of the other guys down and sliced off the head of the statue. "Don't mind me, just playing guilliotine", he said as he lopped off the heads of three others. By this point he noticed the bodies of the statues coming together, melding their bodies into some sort of super golem. "what the **** is wrong with this place", he said as he looked through his capsule pouch, "Hey Gauntlets, Try this on for size". he tossed a capsule of a black-colored dust with a label that read, Danger: Highly Flammable.

Post subject: RWBY
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm 

I have returned

Jack had just blown another statute up when he noticed that the statue he had destroyed just previously was rolling towards what looked like a massive pile of other "dead" statues, and that pile was starting too look like a massive helmet. "Hey Gauntlets," Jack looked behind him to see the other mad student beside boomstick. "try this in for size." The student said as he tossed a small vial, which when Jack saw he saw that it read Danger: Highly Flammable. "Thanks friend, but i believe 'gloves' would be more accurate." Jack had already formulated a plan, a stupid, violent, and quite possibly brilliant plan. "Shotty, can you make me a cannon?" Jack said, looking over his shoulder at the bloody maniac. Most of the statues were gone, and the big franken-statue was about 5 meters tall already

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:26 am 

Ayase Saw How the others were destroying the statues, but then something seemed odd. As the statues crumbled and collapsed, they immediately began Moving, rolling across the ground, to one location, and began piling and merging, As the shape of another warrior was taking form. "oh, that cant be good." He murmured to himself. He launched the cables from his gauntlets to two separate katanas, ripped them from the eyes, and spun them briefly, before he began repeatedly trying to sever the shape of the giant that was forming, Slicing off portions at a time. Much to his dismay however, no matter how many times he sliced, it would just reform.

'Damn it, think, calculate...' He thought, as he kept trying to delay the formation of the stone giant. Then, he saw the dust container fly through the air, and be caught by a guy, who soon mentioned a cannon. Then, an Idea came to him. He flung his two blades up towards him, and quickly retrieved the other four, and Soon had them all assembled into the gatling gun again. "Give me a fire Dust container!" He called out, holding his hand up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:37 pm 

Aelar was spinning his scythe around, taking chunks of statue off with it, when he heard a request for a canister of Fire dust. "Got it, heads up" he said as he threw it towards the out stretched hand. He took a step back to assess the situation, there were about 7 more statues still standing, what looks to be an oversized, multi-armed statue forming from the pieces of its fallen allies, and he had 3 capsules of dust left in his pack. "Is that cannon almost finished yet", he yelled at the guy with the gloves.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Just give me a ****ing second! I havent made a cannon before!" He yelled back, the cannon only half finished. "Why do we need it any whys!?" Eddie asked as he started to finish, looking around as stoped for a second and shot a statue. "****ing hell I really hate this things! I really do! And if you're going to call my shotty, my name is Eddie!" He yelled and then finished the cannon "what do you want me todo with it!?"

The statue that was slowly building it self now only needed a head and sword, and the four statues left would probably easily make that. It's body didn't look like the knights of spear men, it had more armor. And no moss to burn it, it would be a lot tougher to take it down then the smaller ones.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:51 pm 

Ayase caught the capsule of fire dust, and quickly slammed it into an open slot on His Gatling gun. There were a few quick metallic clinks, followed by glass breaking, as all of a sudden, fire began poking out of the end of each barrel. "PERFECT!" He called, as he aimed his gun at the massive, not quite finished statue, and began raining fire upon it- Literally. Dozens, upon hundreds of rounds began firing. Each round looked like a small fireball, but upon impact with the massive statue, each round exploded like a stick of dynamite. Now, one would have been loud. Hundreds, all chained, The sound would likely be nearly unbearable. Nothing damaging, but things would seem a lot quieter for a while, afterwords at least. He continued to rain his stream of- Basically, Grenades- Onto the stone monster. "I'll hold this one down at least, Completely destroy the others, leave only dust!"