All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"No, he is mine. I need you to trust me and let me deal with this. In return i will tell you anything you want to know about me, one question at a time", Aelar said as he pulled out his sword. "let the blood of this mortal feed you, RELEASE VORPAL FORM!" his whispered into his blade. the sword glowed with black and purple as it transformed, the hilt wrapping around his wrist like a snke, the blade elongating with runes appearing it. "FALL", he screamed as he drove the blade into the death mages chest. "Feed, my friend, feed and be satisfied. Drive the Demon from this man and absorb its power. Leave the mortal body."

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:16 pm 

Voren and Arith watched the man for a short time before turning, to make sure no straggling undead would try to interfere. What little zombies and skeletons were left quickly made their way back to the afterlife with a spell or knife slash. Voren turned back around, seeing as Arith could easily handle anything that may happen. He wondered if what Aelar was doing would actually even kill the death mage. He was really expecting more of a fight than this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:39 pm 

Withdrawing his blade from the man, he set to work to create a sealing spell to keep the body from coming back to life. "It is finished, this man will rise no more" he called to the others when the seal was complete. He began to feel his fox demon's power wean from his body, so he went back to the group and collapsed.

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei