All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Survival IC
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Okay... let's see here..." Jason whispered to himself, digging through the shelves of the pharmacy. The back room had been securely locked, but with his trusty crowbar, it was no problem. Brushing his coal black hair out of his face, he pulled his dufflebag out in front of him and began scooping precious medicine into it. In no time, he was done. Jason smiled to himself. He could save many lives with this stuff. He slung the bag over his shoulder and creeped out the front door, looking around to make sure he was truly alone. The town he was in wasn't large and it was mostly abandoned, but you could never be too careful. He hadn't survived the apocalypse these many years by being careless. Back to base... He thought to himself, taking off running to the east.

"Trust my rage."

Helpful Links for Newcomers

Board Rules and Regulations
Staff And Off-Site Contact Information
News and Updates
Complete Guide to Creative Freedom

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Survival IC
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

*Elsewhere* BANG *the sound of a gun shot rings out far* "Oh god..." Adam rushes toward the sound, only to find his only companion laying dead on the ground grasping the only good weapon they had left. "Tyler... WHY!? Man... I knew you were sick, but..." Adam takes the handgun Tyler was holding. "I don't even have time to bury you! Soon though's things... they must of heard the shot!" Adam pauses. "What am I going to do now!?" *Soon after the shot, the sounds of many zombies moan, and shuffle their way closer* Adam can feel tears stinging his eyes as he takes only a small moment to mourn the death of a close friend, but his instinct kicks in and he starts legging it to find a safe place to hide from the undead.

20 minutes or so later, he finds a billboard with a ladder hanging down. Without hesitation, He negotiates his way on top of it, and makes himself as comfortable as possible. "If any one of us was going to die today, it should have been me!" Adam looks down the barrel of the gun. "I wish I could just pull the trigger, but I'm to much of a ***** to do it." He slowly lays down, curling up a bit. "****..." After awhile of Laying there in his depression, Adam falls asleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace