All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(I guess Mimi isn't going so I'll go next. Sorry, I was waiting to see if she was going next.)
Wisteria slammed her foot into Razial's chest, sending him flying back. He glared at her and coughed slightly, scarlet dripping out the side of his mouth. He flew straight back at her and she crossed her arms in front of herself and took the blow straight forward, sending her crashing into the ground. The impact was hard and she laid there, her face showing intense pain. Razial stopped himself after slamming into Wisteria, he watched her go crashing into the ground. He smirked as she showed pain on her face, looked like his not giving up really did it. "Now, who isn't getting hurt? Oh, that's right me. And..... Your hurt." Wisteria grit her teeth as she opened her eyes, they had changed from a calm sea of blue to a stormy grey, They glared at each other as Wisteria tried to get up, but her wing, something was wrong with her wing.

Wisteria hid this, if she let on that she had hurt her wing it was all over. She pushed herself up and Razial narrowed his eyes and said "Round three? Already? I guess your not soooooo weak." He flew down to take advantage of her being down, he never said he fought fair, all of the time at least. Wisteria's eyes widened when she saw Razial flying at her, she tried to got out of the way, but her hurt wing shot a wave of blood chilling pain throughout her body and it stopped her cold.

Things of beauty.
Each like a magical powder
Or potion that could be
Combined with other words
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (15)

((OOC: No problem. By the way, I edited my post in Voyage of the Sands. Sorry that that post sounded confusing. However, of course, we can always do that RP later if you want to.))

After the she noticed the two archangels finally getting a pause she thought to herself – Time to strike. Casey grinned with malice at the Red-haired Dove’s trouble and distress. Seeing Aaron on his way to the lying Dove’s aid, she gets annoyed and decides to take him down with Razial once and for all.

She knows that it would not be easy to just strike the lying Dove. That male Dove is just as persistent as Casey herself can be. She’s unlikely to get near her without taking him down.

Spotting a pause in Wisteria’s fight, Aaron decides to to stop targeting the female raven. Seeing Wisteria’s distress from being knocked down to the ground, he flies with great speed in a second towards Wisteria without a second thought. He intercedes the space between the male Raven and Wisteria, and then crosses his arms to take in the blow while spreading his white wings to lessen the knock-back. He then throws up a high and mighty kick, and strikes five punches - aiming for his face and abdomen. He then does a front flip to deal a strong down kick to his shoulder, merely attempting to keep the Raven at bay and away from Wisteria. Trying to, and possibly getting both sides even, give more bad bruises or injuries, or to throw the male Raven off to get a chance to take him down as he did with Wisteria.

However, he will still not underestimate the skilled strengths from either side. Ultimately, he has to, and wants to, get this fight over with.

He sees the female Raven from his peripherals, goes over to her, and throws three fast and strong attacks at her, knocking her far and towards the male Raven.

Casey had flew speedily towards the fallen Dove. She had in mind of forcing her to call a retreat, but was quickly blocked and attacked by Aaron. She spreads her wings to stop the knockback from clashing into Razial.

Aaron thinks to himself, Neither of us wants to surrender. He feels concerned. But Wisteria … I know she’s down. This is already a disadvantage. Especially being attacked by two Ravens at once – I can only be at one place at one time. He seems down himself. I dislike to be in these situations.

“Augh.” Casey groans from the marks and bruises and from the pain on her body. This male dove is much stronger than all that she’s faced with. Their skills seemed to be perfectly matched! However, paired with Razial, these Doves are nothing. Casey smiles and bellows, “Surrender, Doves! Face your defeat!”

The male Dove flies down just a bit in order to get a little closer to Wisteria. Referring to the female raven, he thinks to himself. She just as in pain as I am. But with Aaron, he refuses to show weakness until this very fight is over. Aaron smirks at Casey’s reply, and speaks to himself, intended for the female Raven, “You’re just as defeated.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 pm 

Razial took the damage straight on and he flew backwards and he watched the male Dove protect Wisteria. Wisteria rarely let people defend her, he knew she hated feeling indebted to someone, he watched the male fight with Casey. He smirked as he saw they were evenly matched and he sighed and floated above them and said "What a predicament we're in? I think you should surrender, I truly do. Just look at your fearless leader." Faking a worried face as he looked over to his counter-part, it soon fading as he saw the fire once more lighting in her eyes. He sighed and flew over to her and he landed in front of her lifting her chin and said "Oh, come on. Your in no condition to fight, just surrender." His hand slipping to her hurt wing and he twisted it, pain automatically flickered onto her face, but she refused to give him the satisfaction of her yelling.

Wisteria grimaced in pain as her enemy twisted her wing, smirking at her pain. She hated it, she hated feeling weak. "I don't need my wings." Kicking him away from her, her wings folding them closely to her back and quickly forcing herself up. She heard Razial's laugh and soon "Oh, but we are evenly matched. Besides, you do need a healer for that wing of yours." Wisteria glanced at her comrade and said "What do you want to do?" She assumed to keep on fighting, she could probably last a few more rounds. Her eyes flickered from the boy back to Razial, slightly standing in a fighting postition, showing she wasn't all out of use just because of a little matter with her wing. She might be higher ranks, but she had learned even the newbies could make good decisions when it came down to it.
(Sorry, if it's short. I'm about to pass out.)

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm 

If this was her, she’d already know the answer to that. But this time ... I'm honestly reluctant. Aaron thinks to himself. He spoke, answering Wisteria’s reply “... To do what you wish to be done - let’s continue the fight.” He then sharply turns his attention to Casey, who was flying towards Razial. Aaron spreads his wings and prepares himself to block her from going any nearer to the male Raven. However, Casey feints a simple and quick maneuver that totally made Aaron fall for it.

Casey arrives next to Razial – ready and up for more action. She thinks to herself, Let’s finish this.

Aaron pouts a bit from his easy failures on predicting her moves – it’s not like he’s terrible, he’s actually very excellent at doing so – just not as excellent as that female raven. He flies down next to Wisteria, and prepares himself.

Casey and Aaron ready their stance, both folding their wings as snug and closed as they can be for more agility. The two then strike at each other’s opponent as fast as a snake – Casey after Wisteria’s side with a kick followed by an upper punch to her chin, and Aaron after Razial with a front kick and a heel kick, the windmill move. He fakes a left punch and then attempts give a punch to his face. The two both thought the same thing;

Casey: This ought to give him an opening against her, hahaha.

Aaron: If I can just, get. Him. Down. Then he’ll be forced to bear our attacks.

As Casey continues to give more attacks, she thought to herself, To break a wing – never would’ve thought that I’d meet someone who has such a side of himself as daring as I. Casey takes the impression – she truly looks forward to the Dove’s defeat.

As Aaron continues his attacks as well, he thought to himself, To break a wing like that – you’re not the first who’ve I met who’s like this. However, Aaron didn’t heed much attention to that thought. Bring it. A pause, Hm, and Wisteria’s not the first that I’ve met to be a strong and powerful person – I’ve served many, but she’s still one of the very determined that I’ve met.

The fight ensues – and such is what the two believe that they are to assume.

Casey’s blood runs through her with the spirit of undying relentlessness. Aaron’s runs with nobility – a mere quality earned through his whole life of fighting and strife, just to stay alive ….

As Aaron fought, seeing Razial's handsome face reminded him of something ....

Aaron: ... I hope he doesn't do something like that again! I don't know what I'll do if he does it again! He better not! ... If this fight doesn't end soon, then I'll announce it. If Wisteria returns with a worse condition than what she's in right now, then I will be certain to be dishonored upon for not making the right decisions as a guard ....

Casey: It seems like she just doesn't want to give up. How stubborn and foolish - if only I can force her to retreat, but nooooo, her Dove guard keeps getting in my way!

The two fought harder - both of them frustrated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm 

Wisteria takes the blows the female Raven ensued, she pushed herself back and flipped using her one good wing as a lifting device and landed back into a fighting position. Her face once more as stone, she glared towards the female and began to dodge some of the attacks. As soon as she saw an opening she slammed her leg into the girl's stomach, following up with another kick. To try and get an edge over the girl, backing up, looking as if she was ready to surrender. Wisteria glanced over at the boys and she knew Razial was a sneaky man, he would use underhanded tactics just to entertain himself. The new guard was pretty good, for just beginning. She returned her gaze back to her own fight, the female seemed to have a determinate look in her eye and a sort of smug look.

Razial dodged most of the boy's attacks and he smirked towards the boy. "Hmm, determined eh?" He flew quick behind the boy and gently said "That's so cute." Whispering before he kicked him away, a smirked graced itself across his face. He floated in the air awaiting the boy's next move, he felt someone's gaze and he looked down and saw Wisteria examining his battle. He smirked down to her and said "You have such a determined little friend." As she turned away he stuck his tongue at her, and then zoomed off back towards his fight. He knew he could be childish but he used that more to his advantage, trying to get under people skins caused them to become less and less thoughtful of what their next move would be.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:37 am 

Casey, who’s focus was more directed at frustration than fighting, got hit with two strong attacks and was flown back. She was in pain before, but her fiery spirit’s desire for making trouble made her pain lessen. She smiled, She’s strong too – seems like I won’t ever get her easily like those other Doves. Casey then strikes again – and she can sense Aaron’s presence behind her! She gave powerful strikes to Wisteria and Aaron – knocking Aaron down.

She goes up to them, and spoke to them while wearing not a smile, nor a frown – a mature look of sincerity, “Retreat …. You shouldn’t over-exert yourself. And take your guard with you!" She didn't like to be 'nice', not one bit - perhaps it was her conscience that made her speak to them like this.
As Aaron took the kick, he snaps out of his thoughts and became annoyed – ‘little,’ he took in the idea that Razial sees Aaron as weak. Aaron didn’t consider himself as weak – and wants to prove it that he’s indeed strong and loyal. Not only for the desire of being a sophisticated well-being, but also to keep his promise with Sarah – to serve the Doves and to serve Sarah herself when she gets here.

Don’t underestimate me. Aaron was about to strike back at Razial – but stopped as he sensed something bad was about to happen to Wisteria – Aaron himself has underestimated Casey. He flies at Wisteria as fast as he could, but all that damage that Aaron had done to Casey had seemed to disappear – Aaron was immediately knocked down with intense pain from Casey’s attacks.